f*** em off......

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

f*** em off......

Post by robbie67 »

NLM, Dempsey, Hardingham, Melksham, Monfries, Pears, Davey, Jetta, Slattery, Dyson, Hooker. Trade the lot for a 5th round draft pick. Pack of spineless, useless, skilless c****.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Re: f*** em off......

Post by MH_Bomber »

I think your a bit harsh putting Dyson in to that list considering he hasnt played for a month. He was the one player of the group that COULD be relied to pick the ball properly and hit a target. I.e. he has one redeeming feature.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

He is f****** shit. 10 years now he has been on the list? Couple of good games this year has been the result. We have a list of f****** useless c****, that have been hand picked by a bunch of f****** useless c****. The ones I have listed above should never have even worn an Essendon jumper.

We are the new Melbourne.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Dempsey's had a pretty good season. The rest I am failing to find arguments for.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

What actually would be the maximum number of players you could turn over in a single off season? I think we should aim for a new record.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

The coaching/selection team weren't savage enough last year ... so the pain is doubled this year...

Honestly cannot see how more than 6 can be cut and traded at years end ...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Ossie wrote:Dempsey's had a pretty good season. The rest I am failing to find arguments for.
Fools Gold. Absolute turnover machine, that can run with anyone who has genuine speed.
bombermancan
Top Up Player

Post by bombermancan »

robbie67 wrote:NLM, Dempsey, Hardingham, Melksham, Monfries, Pears, Davey, Jetta, Slattery, Dyson, Hooker. Trade the lot for a 5th round draft pick. Pack of spineless, useless, skilless c****.
Forgot to add hille and mcveigh. I would keep dempsey and hardingham.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

s'dreams wrote:The coaching/selection team weren't savage enough last year ... so the pain is doubled this year...
Haven't been savage enough for 10 years.
s'dreams wrote:Honestly cannot see how more than 6 can be cut and traded at years end ...
I'd take 18 year olds with no hope of being any good than most of the rabble we put out today. They might still end up better.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

j-mac31 wrote:
s'dreams wrote:The coaching/selection team weren't savage enough last year ... so the pain is doubled this year...
Haven't been savage enough for 10 years.
s'dreams wrote:Honestly cannot see how more than 6 can be cut and traded at years end ...
I'd take 18 year olds with no hope of being any good than most of the rabble we put out today. They might still end up better.
I had a look at the Port V Bendigo game - just to cheer myself up even more - after returning from the 'G' today.

By gee - the glacial speed and agility that Pears and Hille demonstrated, along with the decision making of Slattery, the evasive skills of Dell O'lio and Reimers and the foot skills of Colyer - we have more to worry about than we think.

This was against Port F***king Melbourne!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

Pears was absolutley terrible today against Port. At the start of the year I was surprised to see Hooker selected ahead of him in the seniors. At the moment Hooker looks a million dollars in comparison.

Colyer just butchers the ball every time he gets it. He would of been so handy today on the wide open spaces of the G, if only he could kick.

Hille didn't even look like he was trying, I think he's just waiting for the end.

I think everyone knows Slattery is gone, probably Reimers too. Dell'Olio will probably get rookied again.
StanMan
Top Up Player

Post by StanMan »

just watched yet again the courage & commitment of the north melb shinboners belting the mugpies. last monday a paper scribe lauded their courage & commitment against us and labelled us a 'WEAK'. we saw it again today which underlines emphatically how bad our list is and brings into serious question those who are in charge of recruiting. there is a bloke named adrian dodoro (dudoro I call him) who has been our recruiting manager for far too long, and has managed to escape the spotlight when we look to lay the blame for our 10 stagnant years. how many of you are realising that this magnificent club of ours with its history, flags and champions is now being pis-ed on by a pack of losers.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

what has happened to Hardingham? he looked seriously good but has just completely muffed it in recent times, looks fumbly and erratic
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Jazz_84 wrote:what has happened to Hardingham? he looked seriously good but has just completely muffed it in recent times, looks fumbly and erratic
That's the nature of the beast when it comes to Hardingham. He can do lots of good things, but his brain gets in the way sometimes. Ever hear the guy talk? When you do, you won't be surprised by the things he does.
Essendunny
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

This constant assembling of lists of players that should be f**ed off is a useless exercise.

The question I want to ask is how has Heppell, whose disposal was exceptional last year and while not pacy was quick of mind, has become a very slow player with an increasing habit of butchering the ball ?

Confidence levels must be taken into account in any of the discussions about some on this list. The team and individual team members confidence is shot. How do you get it back ? I dont mind losing as long as I see they are having a red hot go. They are not having a red hot go. That side of football is between the ears not their physical ability.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

MH_Bomber wrote:This constant assembling of lists of players that should be f**ed off is a useless exercise.

The question I want to ask is how has Heppell, whose disposal was exceptional last year and while not pacy was quick of mind, has become a very slow player with an increasing habit of butchering the ball ?

Confidence levels must be taken into account in any of the discussions about some on this list. The team and individual team members confidence is shot. How do you get it back ? I dont mind losing as long as I see they are having a red hot go. They are not having a red hot go. That side of football is between the ears not their physical ability.
Rubbish, confidence is a talent. You dont see Watson shirking it, or not playing well just because "the team" is playing bad. They are f****** weak of character, and act like we should be greateful for their existence. If they are not strong of mind, which they are clearly not, they are never going to be any good when it really counts. Just have a look at Alessio, he was always suspect under pressure, but he played because of his "ability". How was his ability on Prelim Final day in 99? One f****** possesion. Which is exactly what the likes of Dempsey will give, should we assemble a group good enough to get anywhere.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

well Dempsey just got a new 3 year contract so no point arguing about him... give him a full pre season and see how he stands up
Kakadu Kangaroos
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Jazz_84 wrote:well Dempsey just got a new 3 year contract so no point arguing about him... give him a full pre season and see how he stands up
What's the prte-season got to do with what Dempsey does? Fitness isnt an issue for him. He can clearly run, he has skills, but he also has no f****** idea, and turns it over non stop. What has the pre-season got to do with the weak c*** giving up two fifty meter penalties?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

yes the back chat is just bullshit and I watched the sunday footy show today and they showed him after the second 50m and he looked bemused giving someone the "what the hell did i do?" look, have the umpires ever reversed a decision in 140 years of footy? highly doubt it so why are the players still costing their team by doing it? Idiot i agree completely
Kakadu Kangaroos
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

also that chase down was terrible... he ran away had 2 bounces in the space of 10m and dragged down no problems at all, where was the talk between team mates? actually no why wasn't he running full stick? do you ever see Heath Shaw run @ 75% out of the defensive 50? I think not!
Kakadu Kangaroos