f*** em off......

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
hop
Club Captain

Re: f*** em off......

Post by hop »

After hearing Rohan Connolly on SEN at lunchtime - I think he will be a 'must read' tomorrow.

He is clearly hurting and sounds like he is firmly in the Robbie camp.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

hop wrote:After hearing Rohan Connolly on SEN at lunchtime - I think he will be a 'must read' tomorrow.

He is clearly hurting and sounds like he is firmly in the Robbie camp.
didn't hear what he said. looking forward to someone laying the boot into every aspect of the club. I was saying to mates this morning (on the golf course) that the media should have been giving us a whack from about 8 weeks ago. But I don't think anyone really cares. They probably love it that we are shite and don't want to do anything to motivate us. I cant remember who wrote it here on BT - but the most apt description I think is that we have become an "irrelevance".
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

I didn't catch the entirity of his tirade - however he was fuming at the way players were happy to sit back and let others take responsibility, their lack of accountability and character. - You'll read the names tomorrow - I don't want to leave anyone out!

He concluded by giving his 3,2,1 for the Esendon Football Club - Soft, Softer, Softest! - and then went on to say he had to put his vitriol in ink for tomorrow's paper.

The worst part was listening to Walls and Andy Maher sniggering and barracking in the background - and Dermie texted in to say this was a highlight of his year!

C'mon Robbo - your turn to have a whack now!

These pricks all deserve to be torn a new one!!!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
bombermancan
Top Up Player

Post by bombermancan »

IF NLM is at essendon next year i'll personally burn down windy hill.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Ive already tweeted Robbo to tear us a new one and not to leave out the "dogged it" tag

hate to look forward to reading Rohan's piece but we need to hear it hope the players read it, actually stick it up on the wall at Windy Hill

Rohan's tweet after the game was telling, didn't name names but was sure pissed off!
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

MH_Bomber wrote:The question I want to ask is how has Heppell, whose disposal was exceptional last year and while not pacy was quick of mind, has become a very slow player with an increasing habit of butchering the ball ?
It is a bit worrying, but he wouldn't be the first player to have a drop off in their second year and the rest of the team has been shit without doing what he did last year at any point in their careers. And I think he was alright playing in the midfield in one of our beltings at ES, so I'm not too worried as of now.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Jazz_84 wrote:yes the back chat is just bullshit and I watched the sunday footy show today and they showed him after the second 50m and he looked bemused giving someone the "what the hell did i do?" look, have the umpires ever reversed a decision in 140 years of footy? highly doubt it so why are the players still costing their team by doing it? Idiot i agree completely
Great point, which just goes to show what an idiot he is.

If he just calmly pointed out why he thought it was a wrong decision, he would get an explanation from the umpire without costing us 50. It may not be a satisfactory answer, but that's all you're going to get and trouble if you go too far.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

robbie67 wrote:He is f****** shit. 10 years now he has been on the list? Couple of good games this year has been the result. We have a list of f****** useless c****, that have been hand picked by a bunch of f****** useless c****. The ones I have listed above should never have even worn an Essendon jumper.

We are the new Melbourne.
Yes, as much a likeable bloke Ricky Dyson is, only at Essendon could he play AFL football for a decade.(or for however long its been). Hes not that good. He would only get a game on his good days at the Giants or Gold Coast.

IMO we should be trading half of the guys Robbie suggested to the Giants/GC for their second or third round picks. Send half a dozen up there.
I would prob keep hardingham, dempsey, jetta and davey(year by year) despite their average performances yesterday.

I can only conclude we have so many list cloggers on the list because of the entrance of GWS and GC. Surely with their demands now more being experienced mature players we can move some of our blokes on.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

bombermancan wrote:IF NLM is at essendon next year i'll personally burn down windy hill.
Bullshit...your parents wouldn't let you play with matches you immature moron.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

swoodley wrote:
bombermancan wrote:IF NLM is at essendon next year i'll personally burn down windy hill.
I was getting ready to say to just ignore him, he is obviously a troll; but good response. :D
bombermancan
Top Up Player

Post by bombermancan »

j-mac31 wrote:
swoodley wrote:
I was getting ready to say to just ignore him, he is obviously a troll; but good response. :D
He is f****** useless.
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

bombermancan wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:
swoodley wrote:
He is f****** useless.
Ha, what a comeback!

"Moron was originally a scientific term, coined by psychologist Henry Goddard from a Greek word meaning "foolish" and used to describe a person with a genetically determined mental age between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was also once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70 and was a step up from "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and two steps up from "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). The word moron, along with "retarded" and "feeble-minded" (among others), was once considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, though these words have all now passed into common slang use, exclusively in a detrimental context."

Probably a good call, he's doing well enough to type a little bit.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Probably just a touch generous. I think imbecile is on the money.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

bombermancan wrote:
ZeroEffect wrote:
bombermancan wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:
swoodley wrote:Bullshit...your parents wouldn't let you play with matches you immature moron.
He is f****** useless.
Ha, what a comeback!

"Moron was originally a scientific term, coined by psychologist Henry Goddard from a Greek word meaning "foolish" and used to describe a person with a genetically determined mental age between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was also once applied to people with an IQ of 51-70 and was a step up from "imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and two steps up from "idiot" (IQ of 0-25). The word moron, along with "retarded" and "feeble-minded" (among others), was once considered a valid descriptor in the psychological community, though these words have all now passed into common slang use, exclusively in a detrimental context."

Probably a good call, he's doing well enough to type a little bit.
you're a f****** moron for thinking his a good player. It's f****** supporters like you are the reason why we have been shit for the past decade. Take the blinkers off dickhead.
Not just a moron, but an illiterate one as well....have you tried to get some help?
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

bombermancan wrote:
you're a f****** moron for thinking his a good player. It's f****** supporters like you are the reason why we have been shit for the past decade. Take the blinkers off dickhead.
Yes because supporters have been pulling the jumper on for the last 10 years, and its the supporters who make the decissions on Draft Day...

Yep the Supporters have a lot to answer for...
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

bombermancan wrote:
Stocksy wrote:
bombermancan wrote:
Yes because supporters have been pulling the jumper on for the last 10 years, and its the supporters who make the decissions on Draft Day...

Yep the Supporters have a lot to answer for...
f*** off dickhead.
I think you've just made the final transition through the three stages that a forum imbecile goes through...congratulations.
You've quickly progressed from Obvious Troll > Somewhat Humorous Plaything > Abusive and (hopefully) Banned. Nice work!
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

You have to give him credit.. "f*** off dickhead" is the first thing he has written that has made sense..
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Do you guys even know what a troll is?

This guy bags the shit out of NLM and is a troll I gather

Welcome to the club mate it is the least exclusive club on here