Lloyd Baby

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Lloyd Baby

Post by paddyl90 »

Lloyd family grows by one
Saturday, 16 December 2006
Congratulations to Essendon captain Matthew Lloyd and his wife Lisa who received an early Christmas present with the safe arrival of a baby girl last night. Jaeda Ruby Lloyd was born at 7:20pm weighing nine pound four ounces. Both mother and baby are doing well.

Hmmn congratulations but next have a boy please then another. A forward line of Lloyds 8)
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

HA.

I just read that and said "Aww.. Oh... OHHHH"

GIRL? Not that a girl wont be treasured and loved and worshipped by her parents and all who meet her, as she damn well should be! Mebbe next time!

Hey Hirdy had a girl first too.

Congrats to the happy parents :)
elvira
Top Up Player

Post by elvira »

Wow a BIG baby girl.......Congratulations to Lisa and Matty - well done Lisa, I'm sure she is beautiful.
Go Bombers!
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

Shattering. Dead set shattering.
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

congrats to the Lloyd's, but it is funny that all of us have the same first thought to that news "bugger um er I mean, thats great" lol
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

at 9 pounds plus we are talking centre half back material!

Jeez, what a heffer!!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Dare I say it

"Al Jaeda"

what were they thinking
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Hold on I think I was bigger than that, go easy on the girl ;)
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Well my sister in law was like 12 pounder :| and she is like tiny as. I was about 8.5 and I'm now 6'8 so I guess it varies.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

No boy?

No care!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

Superb work Lloydy. Hirdy had a girl first go as well and looks like young Thomas is progressing superbly so maybe next time.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Crowny wrote:... looks like young Thomas is progressing superbly so maybe next time.
Not having a go but I always laugh at comments like this. :lol: He's "progressing well"? Ha! As in what, he's growing up? Able to hold a football in his hands? :lol:

Sorry, it just makes me laugh.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

No offence taken Ossie. I was only kidding when I said he's progressing well. It was only a reference to the fact that he was seen on tv doing stretching exercises with his Dad in the change-rooms pre and post game and gets to make an appearance on Brownlow night. I wasnt seriously suggesting that his development be tracked though pre-school, primary school and through his teens. He is only what 5-6 years old??? There is no way of telling what will happen now until he is 17-18. Who knows, he might not want anything to do with footy when he grows up. But another Hirdy in 10 or whatever years time would be nice :)
Naf Rebmob
Top Up Player

Post by Naf Rebmob »

Ossie wrote:
Crowny wrote:... looks like young Thomas is progressing superbly so maybe next time.
Not having a go but I always laugh at comments like this. :lol: He's "progressing well"? Ha! As in what, he's growing up? Able to hold a football in his hands? :lol:

Sorry, it just makes me laugh.
Its funny isn't it? I myself have often taken great pleasure/comfort from seeing young Tom's obvious passion for AFL (Essendon) & then I actually think about it and laugh at myself.

Still its nice to dream.....
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Congrats to Lloydy and Lisa but i was also hoping they would have a boy!!! Oh well they are still young, plenty of time left! :P