Caro Wilson

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Re: Caro Wilson

Post by Megan »

bomberdonnie wrote:Robbo is a walking cock burger without the bread
I LOL'd until I snorted. Classy.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Rohan Conolly on SEN has been running the line that there is nothing to answer until the Investigation is complete and the media has gone overboard.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

hop wrote:Rohan Conolly on SEN has been running the line that there is nothing to answer until the Investigation is complete and the media has gone overboard.
He is the only one of the big "journalists" who is talking sense.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

hop wrote:Rohan Conolly on SEN has been running the line that there is nothing to answer until the Investigation is complete and the media has gone overboard.
Tomorrows headlines ... "Caro says "Connolly Complicent in Drugs Cover up - Should Go/Be Sacked/Get His""

"Robbo Calls out Connolly: "There's no room for accuracy in reporting this scandal"
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Connolly stated on SEN this morning that the story "Hird walks out of interview" was a storm in a thimble and merely stirring the controversy cocktail.

With Caro, Ralph and Robinson in the shithouse from an Essendon perspective, perhaps our Rohan could be the shining light.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Just wondering if the shit bricks of media are now going to campaign against the allegations levelled at the Brisbane Lions now?

I would hope that they are pathetically consistent in trying to trash the names of those in charge at the time.

I shall watch on with interest to see how they "investigate" the latest matter raised by Ash McGrath's cousin. Over to you, you flea ridden dog Caro & fellow dog shits...
Essendunny
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

Where are the calls of

"Black, Ackermanis to be stripped of Brownlows" - Jon Ralph

"Lions Threepeat to be Cut to Twopeat" - Mark Robinson

"AFL Legend Matthews Should be Reinstated as Lions Coach and then Sacked" - Caroline Wilson
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

JockStraps wrote:Where are the calls of

"Black, Ackermanis to be stripped of Brownlows" - Jon Ralph

"Lions Threepeat to be Cut to Twopeat" - Mark Robinson

"AFL Legend Matthews Should be Reinstated as Lions Coach and then Sacked" - Caroline Wilson
What about Michael Voss who was their captain at the time and is now their coach?
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

JockStraps wrote:"AFL Legend Matthews Should be Reinstated as Lions Coach and then Sacked" - Caroline Wilson
:lol: =D>
The Fly
High Draft Pick

Post by The Fly »

Mark Fine has been going to town on her and Fatrick Smith for about the last hour on SEN. Good listening. Tomorrow will be fun.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

The Fly wrote:Mark Fine has been going to town on her and Fatrick Smith for about the last hour on SEN. Good listening. Tomorrow will be fun.
Criticism of these two cretins should as unrelenting as their pathetic vendetta against those who they target without proof. I want to see constant banners about how shit they are as journalists - until they are sacked. Then they'll know what it's like to be constantly harassed and hounded.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

BenDoolan wrote: you flea ridden dog Caro & fellow dog shits...

Not very fair on dogs. Dogs show loyalty.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote: you flea ridden dog Caro & fellow dog shits...

Not very fair on dogs. Dogs show loyalty.
Pit Bulls?
Essendunny
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

American Pit Bull Terrier? Very loyal dogs.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Megan wrote:American Pit Bull Terrier? Very loyal dogs.
Especially the ones that maul children and babies. They're especially loyal :wink:
Essendunny
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Hardly the only dog to have ever bitten a kid - just the main breed reported for it. If you check stats, there's a boatload of breeds that come in ahead of them for attacks. Unfortunately for them they're better equipped to do damage than most. And don't tell me "That's what they're bred for" - they're originally cattle dogs. It's bogan arsehole people who have made them into fighting dogs, and that can be done with ANY breed. Incidently there's no such thing as a 'pit bull' - it's a term used to describe any dog put into a pit with intention to fight. Could be anything from a jack russel to a great dane.

PS yes this is a topic I'm a bit ranty about ;)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Megan wrote:Hardly the only dog to have ever bitten a kid - just the main breed reported for it. If you check stats, there's a boatload of breeds that come in ahead of them for attacks. Unfortunately for them they're better equipped to do damage than most. And don't tell me "That's what they're bred for" - they're originally cattle dogs. It's bogan arsehole people who have made them into fighting dogs, and that can be done with ANY breed. Incidently there's no such thing as a 'pit bull' - it's a term used to describe any dog put into a pit with intention to fight. Could be anything from a jack russel to a great dane.

PS yes this is a topic I'm a bit ranty about ;)
Not doubting your knowledge on the subject, but as you say yourself, the "Pit Bull" is the most reported dog for such attacks. So for that, I class Caro as one :wink:
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I forget the numbers, but I do remember that there had been a study of reported dog attacks in the USA and the attacks by pitbulls was way out of proportion with how many of them there are over there.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Footy Classified has advertised the show without Caro..... someone said she has been sacked but someone also said she is overseas, chances are she is just overseas but we'll see
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Any luck 'overseas' means 'in the bass strait with cement shoes'.

There's a lot more 'pit bulls' in America than here, and remember, there's no such thing as pit bulls - a LOT of breeds are lumped into the collective title. So under that title you might find APBT, Staffies, Bull Terriers, Boxers - yes Boxers. Basically any dog with that big head and a short coat. So that's going to throw the average way out. Usually referred to as 'bull terrier type breeds'.

I like dogs in general, so think Caro is more of a... no I think I like all animals too much for the comparison #-o