f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Re: f*** off..

Post by tonysoprano »

Only 3 weeks ago she called for Hird's head because he was taking a banned substance, tonight at least she acknowledges we never even received it. Getting thinner by the day you f****** mole.

"This despite revelations of a complete breakdown in the club's chain of command, including the most recent snippet that Essendon paid an invoice for a WADA-banned substance that it did not even receive".
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

f*** me. Page 41 of the ACC report states (referring to aod9604):

"Athletes may use it to rehabilitate soft tissue injuries...methods of use: liquid (injection)...".

My question is can Caro, Robbo and Fatprick even read? How the f*** could they attack us on AOD?
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

This post by the Carrot cleary shows the "Rant" behaviour now in her writings.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/d ... 2iyie.html

She basically just hates us period. Then again personally I do not have any respect for her... [-X
It just fell out of the sky
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I wish people would stop providing links to that flea bag's articles. We all know the agenda driven bile she writes. We know that she is happy to ruin the reputation of everyone currently at Essendon while writing a sob story that Essendon has ruined the reputation of the guy who ran our failed fitness program last year. We know she will ignore that Dank and Paul Hamilton were also persons who left the club in the fallout and that she will state that it's "hard to believe Robinson is the only one to cop the blame" from Essendon officials.

According to my sources, Caro has been on a vendetta against the Essendon board ever since they removed her licking partner from it. She is no longer privy to leaked information from within the club. This cuts her up. Good. She can get f*****.
Essendunny
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

BenDoolan wrote:I wish people would stop providing links to that flea bag's articles. We all know the agenda driven bile she writes. We know that she is happy to ruin the reputation of everyone currently at Essendon while writing a sob story that Essendon has ruined the reputation of the guy who ran our failed fitness program last year. We know she will ignore that Dank and Paul Hamilton were also persons who left the club in the fallout and that she will state that it's "hard to believe Robinson is the only one to cop the blame" from Essendon officials.

According to my sources, Caro has been on a vendetta against the Essendon board ever since they removed her licking partner from it. She is no longer privy to leaked information from within the club. This cuts her up. Good. She can get f*****.
"..licking partner.. :) "
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

tonysoprano wrote:Only 3 weeks ago she called for Hird's head because he was taking a banned substance, tonight at least she acknowledges we never even received it. Getting thinner by the day you f****** mole.

"This despite revelations of a complete breakdown in the club's chain of command, including the most recent snippet that Essendon paid an invoice for a WADA-banned substance that it did not even receive".
so hang on, Essendon didn't even receive this AOD drug they are talking about? it's becoming more and more clear we havn't done shit or if we have it's been the fault of someone else....

today is a confident day, wonder what tomorrow will be :?

however for those that don't pay for media are getting a very good theatre show for free
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
auditor
High Draft Pick

Post by auditor »

I take your point Ben but all I'm trying to do on this occaision is show that her writings are more of a ranting nature than they have ever been before which IMO goes to show she's not only running out of puff but there is a real hatred in the way she structuring her post. I think it's important that such crap is seen. All in all I think we well be saying in the not too distant future ' Ding Dong the witch is dead"
It just fell out of the sky
GoalSneak
Top Up Player

Post by GoalSneak »

Jazz_84 wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:Only 3 weeks ago she called for Hird's head because he was taking a banned substance, tonight at least she acknowledges we never even received it. Getting thinner by the day you f****** mole.

so hang on, Essendon didn't even receive this AOD drug they are talking about? it's becoming more and more clear we havn't done shit or if we have it's been the fault of someone else....

today is a confident day, wonder what tomorrow will be :?

however for those that don't pay for media are getting a very good theatre show for free
I think she was talking about Hexarelin, not AOD. That's the one Hird was supposed to have taken. The fact that we were incorrectly invoiced for a batch of it doesn't necessarily mean Dank wasn't injecting Hird with it though (but naturally I don't believe he was).
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

tonysoprano wrote:Ossie - could you let us know what she (Lundy) says? And if you read this before you see her - could you please also ask if the information is incorrect who is responsible - the ACC? ASADA? WADA? or us?
She played a very straight bat to everything (as you would expect from a politician). She just said that ASADA are an independent body and she's happy with how they're going about their business. Didn't want to comment on specific cases.
Which pisses me right off, because three months ago she stood out in front of that press conference and declared war on a number of codes - but three months on and no-one's been charged, barely anyone's been interviewed, and now she doesn't want to talk about it? f*** off.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Caro won't be happy.
Essendunny
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

From an NRL view but still shows that ASADA are clutching at straws at bit
Phil Gould wrote:It's now been almost three months since that infamous press conference in Canberra where it was declared Australian sport was riddled with the widespread use of performance-enhancing drugs, links to organised crime and match fixing.

In the days that followed, six NRL clubs were summoned to a meeting with the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority because they had been named in an Australian Crime Commission report associated with these very serious matters.

Since that time, five of these clubs have been exonerated of any wrong doing with regards to systematic doping. No individual or club has been charged with any offense relating to these matters. One player has been interviewed, and from all reports that discussion resulted in a frustrated investigation team walking from the room in protest at an alleged lack of co-operation.

What we have seen though, is a continual feed of hysteria, unfounded allegations and threats of serious punishment to individuals, churned out through the various media platforms. Every week there is a new story. We have frozen blood samples. We have phone taps. We have credit card receipts. We will instigate compulsory blood passports for all athletes. Get in quick to cut yourself a deal. Then there is the "dob-in-a-mate" option to reduce your own suspension. If you lie to the investigators you will end up in jail.

I have huge concerns over what appears to be a deliberate campaign to force some individual to come forward and incriminate either himself or others of these alleged offences.

In the early days following the press conference, what appeared to be investigators giving sound legal advice to players on their rights and responsibilities in this process, now seems to be part of a strategy to extract from players the information and evidence ASADA needs to lay charges against a club or individual.

You see, in my own uneducated and often sceptical mind, I have these questions about the whole messy affair. Why the ferocity and aggression of the initial press conference when it's now shown the vast majority of the allegations made at that time were merely speculation or exaggeration? Who benefited from that press conference? Why haven't these organised crime groups and match fixers been arrested and charged? If ASADA had the evidence to lay charges, why haven't they? If ASADA had the evidence to lay charges, why do they need to conduct this protracted interview process?

Am I being naive?

My biggest concern now is for the rights of the players who are about to be interviewed this week after having been subjected to months of what I see as deliberate inducement, if not intimidation, from those who have fuelled this persistent media barrage of threats and allegations.

Have our players' rights been protected?

In a lengthy discussion, I raised my concerns with Judge Paul Conlon, a man who has worked for the past thirty years in criminal law, 20 of those years as one of the state's leading Crown Prosecutors and the past seven years served as a Judge in the District Court.

Judge Conlon also serves on the NRL judiciary and has been instrumental in developing the game's judicial processes, with particular attention to the issue of fairness to the players with regards to prosecution, evidence and suspensions. He has been a tremendous asset to our game.

Over now to the Judge - who unlike myself, does have an educated mind and is well versed in dealing with fact, rather than getting carried away with emotion. However, he said he too had serious concerns about the process. He said he was happy to have the discussion as it was important that rights of individuals were not disregarded in the process.

When asked if he could detail some of those concerns, he said: "That was quite a performance in Canberra in early March. Everyone witnessing it could be forgiven for thinking that there was reliable and credible 'evidence' to support the sensational allegations labelled as the 'blackest day in sport' and that charges would follow based on that 'evidence'. The findings of the ACC were handed to ASADA and to date very little has happened.

''For those who have had years of experience in criminal law and dealing with crime commissions they would know that crime commissions do not call press conferences to talk about investigation findings prior to charges being laid. It is difficult to put a 'spin' on it to legitimise what took place. That is not to say there were not legitimate concerns, however, clearly there are better ways of addressing those concerns with the codes. The CEOs had to take on face value the validity of the allegations relating to their sport. David Smith and the NRL have acted in good faith and they continue to do so. However, I have real concerns over whether ASADA have so acted.

''One example of ASADA apparently not acting in good faith is that initially they addressed club officials, who were informed of the discounts for players who came forward to assist. Six NRL clubs were named. However, at a later stage it was acknowledged that in respect of five of those clubs there was no evidence of systemic doping. Why were they named in the first place? Damage to the reputation of those clubs would be considerable. Alarm bells should have been ringing at that point.''

Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
azza78
High Draft Pick
Location: Cairns, FNQ. Home of the mighty Cairns Draught, may it RIP

Post by azza78 »

GWS looked like they were physically monstering us up a little bit in the first half yesterday. Just a bunch of kids, too Better get the drug cops there to have a look around,seems a bit dubious... :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

azza78 wrote:GWS looked like they were physically monstering us up a little bit in the first half yesterday. Just a bunch of kids, too Better get the drug cops there to have a look around,seems a bit dubious... :roll:
Not suggesting that there is anything in this, but they looked F****** quick and strong from where I was sitting. They certainly looked a lot better than I ever expected from a spectator point of view (from a development perspective).
Essendunny
azza78
High Draft Pick

Post by azza78 »

Dank has a clinic in Sydney doesn't he...? *wink wink*
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

Can we start producing some #sackcaro posters for the Richmond game

I hope this steaming pile of shit has the good grace to disappear into the night never to be seen or heard again after the Essendon Football Club is exonerated.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

azza78 wrote:GWS looked like they were physically monstering us up a little bit in the first half yesterday.
Yes they were. But I expect it was only a soft attitude from our lot that allowed that to surface. Goddard and Hocking in the second half added some mongrel to turn things around. Retrospectively, Hocking was a masterly selection as sub.

We missed that from Hurley and also Carlisle. We were bereft of any tough footy in the first half. Shades of recent games v Dees I'm afraid.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:
Caro won't be happy.
I can't believe her shit regularly gets front page (news, not just sport) and never further back than page 3 of sport, yet this bit - ie. from just about the only person who actually knows WTF was going on last year - was hidden away in the second half of Sunday sport.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
azza78
High Draft Pick

Post by azza78 »

F111 wrote:
azza78 wrote:GWS looked like they were physically monstering us up a little bit in the first half yesterday.
Yes they were. But I expect it was only a soft attitude from our lot that allowed that to surface. Goddard and Hocking in the second half added some mongrel to turn things around. Retrospectively, Hocking was a masterly selection as sub.

We missed that from Hurley and also Carlisle. We were bereft of any tough footy in the first half. Shades of recent games v Dees I'm afraid.
Yes, I had my virtual tongue firmly planted in my virtual cheek when I posted that.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

So the Fat c*** from The Orstraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalian is calling for Robson to resign and Hird to stand down "again".

He really is the gift that keeps giving. I see him in the street, I spit on him.