f*** off..c***

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Re: f*** off..

Post by s'dreams »

JockStraps wrote:So are you saying MH Bomber is not your real name?

WTF

Are all your names made up too? I am using my real name...
Must be confronting to new staff in meeting JS ... especially those 360 reviews where you aim to get a rise!

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Listening to Robbo this morning on the radio he is of the opinion - which evidently is shared by Eddie Everywhere - that the AFL is strategically leeking to Fairfax and Wilson in particular, because they believe that the 4 heads that have rolled at Essendon (Dank, The Weapon, Hamilton, Robson), have not been enough. They want Hird and Fairfax/Wilson are their willing accomplice.

They (The AFL) believe players will not be penalised but they want more people to go at Essendon (primarily Hird) and are therefore still seriously looking at docking points. According to Robbo - if the players have done nothing wrong - and the AFL take points due to governence issues - it will end up in court and the current shit-fight will be just be a minor entree.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

hop wrote:Listening to Robbo this morning on the radio he is of the opinion - which evidently is shared by Eddie Everywhere - that the AFL is strategically leeking to Fairfax and Wilson in particular, because they believe that the 4 heads that have rolled at Essendon (Dank, The Weapon, Hamilton, Robson), have not been enough. They want Hird and Fairfax/Wilson are their willing accomplice.

They (The AFL) believe players will not be penalised but they want more people to go at Essendon (primarily Hird) and are therefore still seriously looking at docking points. According to Robbo - if the players have done nothing wrong - and the AFL take points due to governence issues - it will end up in court and the current shit-fight will be just be a minor entree.
They can all get f*****. I agree that the club has got itself into this sorry mess, but ASADA, WADA, AFL and Media can all go and get f*****. Whatever came out of the Switkowski report, is what the club will base its own punishment for those responsible.
Essendunny
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

If the AFL want Hird out then they should grow a pair and come out and say it.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

How could that possibly be true? Demetriou et al were ringing our sponsors to stay on board, now theyre helping Caro slander a golden son?
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

dom_105 wrote:If the AFL want Hird out then they should grow a pair and come out and say it.
They did.

David Evans told them we're not Melbourne.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Robbo is a complete wanker and wouldn't listen to anything he has to say, talking shit is his strong suit
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Jazz_84 wrote:Robbo is a complete wanker and wouldn't listen to anything he has to say, talking shit is his strong suit
But he is Essendon when all is said and done. So I tend to listen to him and Rohan Connolly as they both have lots of Essendon contacts and Essendon people talk to them.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

WTF

MH_Bomber is my real name :roll:

My point was that I am prepared to not go under an anonymous pseudonym when sending emails to Caro or The Age.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

What the f*** would Robbo know. Contacts or otherwise, he is probably no more in the know than any of us.

But what exactly has HIrd done, based on know information.

Firstly he is accused of not knowing enough about the Supps program. Then the media bake him because it was discovered he had approached ASADA to find out more information on Peptides. WTF, isn't that what you are meant to do? Then it is revealed that the AFL warned him against pursuing the supplements program, firstly this is unsubstantiated but even if it were true it means nothing. Do idiots suppose Hird said "f*** You AFL", we are going to cheat the system and you cant stop us???? He probably explained that the club was using legally approved supplements based on the ASADA advice. Don't the idiots think the AFL may have done more than warn Hird if in fact there was some funny business going on? Point is that they were probably satisfied with the club's explanation and let it go. What the hell do the idiots think will happen to the AFL if the Hird meeting and subsequent warning did in fact happen and the AFL just turned a blind eye.

Where all the accusations fall down is that they assume there was an intent to cheat - an Armstrong type rort. This simply cannot happen in a club with 50-60 people involved - sure, an individual might spike his half time oranges but a whole club conspiring to cheat simply beggars belief.

I am sure they pushed the envelope and for that, hats off EFC. I wouldn't expect them to do any less, provided of course its legal.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

God Damien Barrett is a massive flog.

Heard him on Triple M today and he was grilling Spud Frawley over his role as President of the AFL Coaches Association and why he as their president or anyone else involved in the Association hadn't made any comment about the Essendon supplement saga.

Spud Frawley stated that he and others involved with the Association had been having ongoing conversations with James Hird and the assistant coaches at Essendon and the President and CEO but that those conversations were of course confidential.

So he started questioning about James Hird's comments yesterday and through out this bullshit about how the club are hyprocrites and cannot expect the media to spot writing about the story when they are constantly releasing press releases themselves. Yeah asking you ******** to stop making wild accusations with little to no evidence, asking the ASADA AFL investigation to be respected and to not launch into personal attacks on coaches, officials or players at the club.

When that was pointed out to the turd he made some pissweak comment about how Essendon cannot not expect the media to discuss write/discuss the story.

The final straw was when Frawley said all that the club expected was for no-one to pass judgement on them until the investigation is over and the extent of the program is known and whether the club or players have actually done anything wrong....the little turd then came out with "yes but nobody knows what the outcome of the investigation will be" as if that somehow justifies the media saying whatever the f*** they want about us up until that point.
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

Need I remind the media of one Lindy Chamberlain

A few careers wrecked over that one.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

WTF

I lol'd. And I really am using my own name. I'm like Madonna, amd Jesus, and Cher. Now there's a trio.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Megan wrote:

WTF

I lol'd. And I really am using my own name. I'm like Madonna, amd Jesus, and Cher. Now there's a trio.
Megan, Kylie and Beyonce - the Holy Trinity.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

hop wrote:
Megan wrote:

WTF

Megan, Kylie and Beyonce - the Holy Trinity.
Yes. I don't think you're ready for this jelly.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
bomberchampion
Top Up Player

Post by bomberchampion »

BenDoolan wrote:
hop wrote:Listening to Robbo this morning on the radio he is of the opinion - which evidently is shared by Eddie Everywhere - that the AFL is strategically leeking to Fairfax and Wilson in particular, because they believe that the 4 heads that have rolled at Essendon (Dank, The Weapon, Hamilton, Robson), have not been enough. They want Hird and Fairfax/Wilson are their willing accomplice.

They can all get f*****. I agree that the club has got itself into this sorry mess, but ASADA, WADA, AFL and Media can all go and get f*****. Whatever came out of the Switkowski report, is what the club will base its own punishment for those responsible.
Like i've been saying they take points we take them to court.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Its getting to the pointy end and the journos are spreading every which way about the likely findings and the likely penalties ... conclusion ... none of them knows f****** tiddly f***** squat and they have been talking and typing out of their collective arseholes since day one (and in some cases 2-3 years prior to that)... and have simply let their random imagination and club bias (and wannabe bignoting bullshitting self wanking narcissism) let run ... The bulls on Wall Street and at those Pamploma have more ethics than these Richard the Thirds...

The whole AFL list of accredited "journaiists" should feature as the cast of the next zombie movie .... of course as the zombies (who shuffle and moan and suck the intelligence out of any living creature) ... like the following top 5 titles suggest:

#5 ASADAzombie
#4 Journos Shouldn't Play with Things beyond their (scientific andf legal) comprehension
#3 Return of the Fatprick
#2 28 lawsuits later
and ... no 1 isss .....

#1 CARO of the dead

s'd whis is so f****** over this I want to set up a cream pie stand at the next AFL journalists' (sorry oxymoron there) awards night!!!
Last edited by s'dreams on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Oh ... and while we are about it ... if Gillon McGlooolycutty is behind the leaks ... perhaps we should ask him to produce a copy of the forensically authenticated, get out of bankrupsy, letter that saved his ass ... by a few hours!

pot kettle black

s'd
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

=D> =D> =D>
Image]
bomberchampion
Top Up Player

Post by bomberchampion »

s'dreams wrote:Oh ... and while we are about it ... if Gillon McGlooolycutty is behind the leaks ... perhaps we should ask him to produce a copy of the forensically authenticated, get out of bankrupsy, letter that saved his ass ... by a few hours!

pot kettle black

s'd
please tell me more.