I'm f****** Pissed Off

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: I'm f****** Pissed Off

Post by BenDoolan »

tezza the king wrote:I ( formerly dundalan Dave) a 10 year blitz veteran, got banned yesterday, initially permanently, for pretty much the contents of my last post in here regarding the unbeliveabke difference in treatment given to us as opposed to the demons, who should face a similar level of scutiny to their supplements scheme as we did.

I said the Afl could stick their corrupt stinking game up their clackers as well. Aparently this is a bannable offence under the reboot code of conduct. I'm not going to bag any other people there, but my suspension was cut back to 2 months after I protested to one of the good guys there.

he knows who he is.

Sadly fir me, Blitz has lost it's soul. Reboot is a massive hypocrite who goes around deleting threads and posts that annoy him, and pinging people for getting around swear filters, but drops unfiltered f words whenever it suits him, so I won't be going back any time soon. There are plenty of very good people there, and I will miss most of them massively, but reboot thinks it's his own private play thing now and I think he is the only one that understands his ever changing rules made up on the fly. Blitz has been a big part of nt life and I will miss it dearly.
Welcome DD. I know you from my fleeting moments on Blitz. You're a good poster. One of just a few. Can't believe the militant style admin over there. I was banned for a month just for making the most innocuous comments imaginable. I thought it was fogdog. But from what you say, I could be wrong.

Anyway, you are free to vent against the AFL in here. They, and the media, can collectively get f*****.
Essendunny
mds
On the Rookie List

Post by mds »

TezzatheKing (aka DD) - glad to have you on board.

Lucky you, I don't know how long the warning point awarded to me stands for - for my little indiscretion which actually I thought was funny and so the mod. And; I'll say it here again, FFS can't someone staple Caroline Wilson's mouth and fingers together so she cannot speak. Meaning to shut her up. That's abuse. My goodness we are getting very precious!

I personally think BB has gone over the top following this ASADA thing and the ungracious fall of the EFC its staff, its players and its supporters. The club after sprouting fighting words, rolled over big time and now BB are doing the same thing to Essendon people on BB. Where do people go if they do not want to express on FB, TW or Fango and the like? A lot of people are forgetting we must also do our grieving for what might have been and maybe, a long time in coming again.

I hope Doctor Bruce Reid goes the full nine yards and does not roll over and settle for a "shut your mouth" payout by
the AFL. The EFC are not blameless in all of this, yes we screwed up. But; surely the truth must come out or will it forever remain covered up? And: will the elephant in the room ever see daylight? People who think what has happened will just die down and we'll get on with it next season, are kidding themselves. We have become the scapegoats of the AFL and supporting this club for 63 years, I don't like it! I stand beside you aka DD.
tezza the king
Top Up Player

Post by tezza the king »

Thanks guys. I appreciate the welcome. Blitz has gone mad over this asada thing. The time we needed to talk the most we taken off is randomly, when it annoyed the mods.mainly one mod I think. too many egos involved I suspect. It's their website and their rules, so you know what they say , of you don't like it......Plenty of good people there, that must feel the way I do though. Anyway I don't want to sound like a sour puss so onward and upward I say.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Welcome Tezza! As you can see nothing is off limits here!! Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)
mds
On the Rookie List

Post by mds »

BenDoolan wrote:
ealesy wrote:Oh I forgot to mention, and now the GIMPS (no offence Gimps) in charge of the AFL will most likely give MFC a f****** priority pick as well.

Oh and f*** you too Peter Jackson, you get us Matthew f****** Knights as coach when replacing Sheedy, yet you are somehow able to get Paul Roos for Melbourne.

Oh and double f*** you because you and your peeny pinching bullshit and constant underfunding of the Football Department and club facilities (which were the laughing stock of the competition) I have no doubt in some part responsible for the perceived physical underdevelopment of our players which lead the club to believe that the 2011/2012 supplement program was required.
But at least we have the money to pay our fines :wink: :lol:

And we had the money to pay Melbourne's as well. The fickled fingle of fate points indiscriminately again. [-X
fogdog
Top Up Player

Post by fogdog »

BenDoolan wrote:
tezza the king wrote:I ( formerly dundalan Dave) a 10 year blitz veteran, got banned yesterday, initially permanently, for pretty much the contents of my last post in here regarding the unbeliveabke difference in treatment given to us as opposed to the demons, who should face a similar level of scutiny to their supplements scheme as we did.

I said the Afl could stick their corrupt stinking game up their clackers as well. Aparently this is a bannable offence under the reboot code of conduct. I'm not going to bag any other people there, but my suspension was cut back to 2 months after I protested to one of the good guys there.

he knows who he is.

Sadly fir me, Blitz has lost it's soul. Reboot is a massive hypocrite who goes around deleting threads and posts that annoy him, and pinging people for getting around swear filters, but drops unfiltered f words whenever it suits him, so I won't be going back any time soon. There are plenty of very good people there, and I will miss most of them massively, but reboot thinks it's his own private play thing now and I think he is the only one that understands his ever changing rules made up on the fly. Blitz has been a big part of nt life and I will miss it dearly.
Welcome DD. I know you from my fleeting moments on Blitz. You're a good poster. One of just a few. Can't believe the militant style admin over there. I was banned for a month just for making the most innocuous comments imaginable. I thought it was fogdog. But from what you say, I could be wrong.

Anyway, you are free to vent against the AFL in here. They, and the media, can collectively get f*****.
Wasn't me mate. You would have received a pm telling you why, if it were me.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

fogdog wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

he knows who he is.

Wasn't me mate. You would have received a pm telling you why, if it were me.
Apologies mate.

I did send a message (to admin I think) asking why I was banned - but no reply. It was a strange one. Someone took offence to the comment I made in the drugs thread;

"If you're going to delete posts that criticise Caroline Wilson, then I hope you delete quotes and references that criticise EFC by Caroline Wilson".

Or words to that effect. No warning, no explanation. It was for only a month, but it was insane.
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Recent exchanges beg two questions

1. Why won't you let it go Benny??? ... Stay with the people who love ... ahhh strike that ... respect ... scratch scratch ... know where you're coming from ... yeah and

2. What is FogDog doing slumming it in here??? .... I feelz like the high school science fair experiment that attracts interest from Oslo (or 18 year old Sydney females who suddenly feel luv for the monarchy in a navy uniform ...)

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)