PERFECT START

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

PERFECT START

Post by Daisy..1 »

..Could not have asked for a better start to the season hey! Wobbles...tick....Richmond...tick...and the Cherry ontop...CARLSCUM..BIG TICK! Oooh it was so damn pleasurable... vingertje
Image]
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Re: PERFECT START

Post by Sismis »

Far from perfect for my tipping! :?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

We just need to win. I know I will cop copious amounts of shit from supporters of those 3 clubs if we don't, as I have already dished out plenty.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

...I gave it and gave it and gave it some more....i know i/we will cop it back 10 fold...but Gee it felt good to rub it in to Carlton/Collingwood supporters especially. I will take that hat trick where and when i can....
Image]
donsgetthere
High Draft Pick

Post by donsgetthere »

can see north having a field day but lol
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Daisy..1 wrote:..Could not have asked for a better start to the season hey! Wobbles...tick....Richmond...tick...and the Cherry ontop...CARLSCUM..BIG TICK! Oooh it was so damn pleasurable... vingertje
Nothing could be finer than to see Carlton a whiner on Sunday !!!

Just awesome way to see them go down like that. Their red hot first qtr which they apparently thought was the length of the game and then the inevitable rabble like capitulation.

Can someone please explain those f-ing baggy shorts half their team wear - drives me absolutely spare.

Can only be topped off by Walker getting a total of 10 weeks for being an absolute thug.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

Didnt even get sighted for it but was outright filthy. Can accept one match for Gus. Typical !
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
donsgetthere
High Draft Pick

Post by donsgetthere »

MH_Bomber wrote:Didnt even get sighted for it but was outright filthy. Can accept one match for Gus. Typical !
The old one season wonder.
sconsey
On the Rookie List

Post by sconsey »

Didn't hurt my tips. I tipped port, freo and suns :) not out of hatred for pies, blues n tigers...just because i purely don't rate them!