Hird goone (f*** off c*** mkII)

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Re: Hird goone (f*** off c*** mkII)

Post by stryper »

James tear those assholes a new 1...
Watch out Caro...
Watch out Demetrio.
Watch out Asada.
Watch out Hird bashers. ...
your day is coming...
kelvin_sheedy
Top Up Player

Post by kelvin_sheedy »

1 bad season where everythings gone wrong.. WADA, injuries, blah..

and what does the Board do. Succumb to media pressure. Weak pricks.

Got a feeling we'll see a bit of movement from a few players. We are in worse trouble then Carlton. Player managers and clubs will be picking the carcass.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Ps.Little and board must be sacked....
Total corruption from day 1.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boncer34 wrote:AFL got their man.

Gimps your scoop came after the Age and J-Mac already had a thread up so I deleted yours.
Yeah, texted everyone in the 10 mins before that jumping on here.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

boncer34 wrote:
gringo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Blokes had 1 season where he hasn't got 50% or better win record.

Tough crowd.
This year's record could have been tolerated in normal cirucmstances. However these are far from normal circumstances.

The simple fact is everyone needs a new start - the club, players, supporters, sponsors, Hird...everyone.
Sweet.

Fresh start. WADA gone away have they?
THIS
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

Is it just me that thinks it's not right to have Jim sit there alongside the little man at this presser? Why does James need to be put through that? He owes noone nothing. He was pushed he should have said stick your presser up your bum! BUT THAT'S JUST JAMES...
Last edited by Daisy..1 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image]
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
gringo wrote:
boncer34 wrote:Blokes had 1 season where he hasn't got 50% or better win record.

Tough crowd.
This year's record could have been tolerated in normal cirucmstances. However these are far from normal circumstances.

The simple fact is everyone needs a new start - the club, players, supporters, sponsors, Hird...everyone.
Sweet.

THIS
Good to see the two dullards have joined forces to further a non-sensical statement.
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

And the players all there????
Image]
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

kelvin_sheedy wrote:1 bad season where everythings gone wrong.. WADA, injuries, blah..

and what does the Board do. Succumb to media pressure. Weak pricks.

Got a feeling we'll see a bit of movement from a few players. We are in worse trouble then Carlton. Player managers and clubs will be picking the carcass.
AMEN to this.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

gringo wrote:
Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
gringo wrote:

Tough crowd.

Sweet.

THIS
Good to see the two dullards have joined forces to further a non-sensical statement.
Try responding on the merits of the post rather then googling words.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

[*]LIttle to go as well.... well according to the ABC but not the presser

Hirdy will always be a fave player of mine, but he lost his way this year ... for whatever reason.

When attendance at a home game approaches that of Melbourne you know that the coach had to go.

Yep its a hard call, but I think the only one availab;e for anyone to emerge with dignity.

Thanks to Jim for the memories.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

gutless cowards, letting the media dictate.

now we'll see who truly is loyal. carlisle appears to be leaving.

james looked shattered. got to wonder if the efc didnt say to james were cutting you loose but to save face we'll let you resign. cant help but think it was the latter.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Daisy..1 wrote:In a perfect world, under such mitigating circumstances, the vote/review to keep James should have been given to the members/supporters. The Board has always underperformed, made the wrong decisions, caved in. But EFC is certainly no perfect world....again the board makes the weak decision... THANK YOU JAMES FOR STAYING TRUE TO YOURSELF AND THE PLAYERS. You will be missed but never forgotten.
And this is the same board that implemented and over-saw the supplements programme and then meekly self reported.

Was and always will be a champion. I think he has handled himself very well throughout this saga with the rabid media dogs after him.

What Daisy said James.
npskinner
Top Up Player

Post by npskinner »

It really irritates me that the media got their way. After many bad losses and Watching the confidence sucked out of the players week to week I was content with the year being treated as a right off due to the circumstances surrounding the club. The performances have been inexcusable don't get me wrong but I wished for hird a fresh start next season (after the conclusion of the appeal) and atleast see out his contract. If it were a losing season I would be satisfied with a resignation / no new contract. Made a lot of great on field changes and served the club with great dignity. Unfairly took the fall / brunt of all the backlash. My only hope now is he gets even with those that dragged his name through the mud. Wish james and his family the best - they all deserve a nice peaceful break !
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Probably best for everyone. Time to start over.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I always felt like this day was inevitable but for it to end this way after the past 3 years really pisses me off. The only way I can justify this is if the players after their group meeting on Sunday night were just brutally honest with Hirdy and said they're struggling with the same bullshit being reported in the papers each week and Hird decided to go for the sake of the players to relieve some of that day to day pressure. That's the only way I can accept this and be okay with it. I believe he did this for the players like he did 2 years ago.

But the club on the other hand can go and get f*****! What a joke of a club we are. That's twice now we've seemingly rolled over to the media pressure and copped the bullshit. Everything we achieved as a group in 2013 / 14 is now wasted, yes 2015 basically did that anyway, but te way we bound together as a club for all those great wins in 2013/14 is now for nothing. The toll on the players I'm sure has finally hit them and I'll never blame them for that. But for the club to come out the other week and state 100% Hird will be there next year and then a few weeks later he's gone. Hird was the only decent coaching person in that box and now we're left with f*** all. Paul Little can get f***** what a useless prick.

Today our club let the media and other clubs win and I'll never forgive them for that. I was already checked out from football this year but it's going to take a lot for me to build my love of this game back up. The other 17 teams can get f***** and I hope Hird has the time now to freely go about his legal proceedings and start taking the c**** down. The next 3 weeks is all about the players only and I'll go and support them regardless.

So over it.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

So angry I can't brain. f*** this. f*** Little. f*** the media. f*** everything.

(there's your admin, folks [-X )
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

stryper wrote:Massive fall out from this...
Board media Hird baggers etc. All f*** off and die.
Complete utter Bullshit. The whole thing.
Disgusted. ...
+1
electrickery
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

utter gutless stupidity.
from the start of this crap.

efc afl
Pfffffffffffft.

You should value those that can go in and get the ball.
electrickery
boris
On the Rookie List

Post by boris »

stryper wrote:James tear those assholes a new 1...
Watch out Caro...
Watch out Demetrio.
Watch out Asada.
Watch out Hird bashers. ...
your day is coming...
=D> =D>
cant wait.
electrickery