David Evans back at Essendon

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
kelvin_sheedy
Top Up Player

David Evans back at Essendon

Post by kelvin_sheedy »

Yep, its become a lunatic asylum. We have no hope.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/d ... jsfy6.html
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Re: David Evans back at Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

f*** off Kelvin he was at a breakfast. So what.

What happened to joining the bulldogs like you declared you'd done?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
kelvin_sheedy
Top Up Player

Post by kelvin_sheedy »

So what...

He was the guy that chose the AFL over our club and farked us royally. To have him anywhere near our club is a disgrace.

A small breakfast doesn't become news in the Age for no reason. There's an angle to this and they are playing it.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Yeah the angle is to have another crack at Hird.

Whoopee.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

boncer34 wrote:Yeah the angle is to have another crack at Hird.

Whoopee.
Maybe David Evans is the new coach of treachery and betrayal. He's good at that.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

mdso wrote:

Whoopee.
Maybe David Evans is the new coach of treachery and betrayal. He's good at that.
Yeah Evans should never have trusted Demetriou so explicitly I agree.

But going back for a past Presidents breakfast? Hardly proof he's in the inner sanctuary.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

boncer34 wrote:
mdso wrote:

Whoopee.

But going back for a past Presidents breakfast? Hardly proof he's in the inner sanctuary.
I agree but it could become a first step to coming back more go the club often which may get up quite a few people's nose's. Let's wait and see.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

He needs to tell us what happened. He knows sh!t! and he should spill the beans.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

F111 wrote:He needs to tell us what happened. He knows sh!t! and he should spill the beans.
Had he "outed" Fat Dimmi" he could have brought the AFL to its knees and perhaps changed the whole outcome of the last 3 years.

And to think his old man was a key forward for the Dons and President of Essendon, as well as Chairman of the AFL.

I do not know how he has the nerve to turn up at the club that he completely abandoned and doing so, threw his best mate under a bus.

f*** him for mine!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:
F111 wrote:He needs to tell us what happened. He knows sh!t! and he should spill the beans.
Had he "outed" Fat Dimmi" he could have brought the AFL to its knees and perhaps changed the whole outcome of the last 3 years.

And to think his old man was a key forward for the Dons and President of Essendon, as well as Chairman of the AFL.

I do not know how he has the nerve to turn up at the club that he completely abandoned and doing so, threw his best mate under a bus.

f*** him for mine!!!
Yeah, that's it in a nutshell for me.
Essendunny
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

rockhole wrote:

f*** him for mine!!!
It seems slightly hysterical to hold such strong views when you know very little about the situation?
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

The boys club never, ever, kiss and tell. No way that's ever going to happen.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Bet he wouldn't have set foot in the place if Hird was still around.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

That is never going to happen because too much of David Evan's business is mixed with AFL contacts and visa versa. He is never, ever, going to do that. The boys club, do not show and tell. He would be sent to Coventry. Hird wasn't part of that lot although, there were some people who might have thought he was and when they found out he wouldn't tow the line. He was gone no matter how long it took to get rid of him.

David Evans is "more than likely" part of a group of investors, who are going to develop on the site next door to True Solar Training Center at Tullamarine and develop it into Corporate Offices and/or Apartments. That group involves people like Paul Little and several AFL contacts and other business partners. Involving, I think the name of the Corporation is Little Housing Constructions. The boys club at work.
Last edited by mdso on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

robrulz5 wrote:Bet he wouldn't have set foot in the place if Hird was still around.
True that.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:
rockhole wrote:

f*** him for mine!!!
Yeah, that's it in a nutshell for me.
Me too. As far as I'm concerned, he's not welcome back in any official or semi-official capacity.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

boncer34 wrote:
mdso wrote:

Whoopee.

Campbell summoned the ex-presidents as part of a new long-term strategy to rebuild the club and its brand and redefine the Essendon heritage after three damaging and scandal-ridden seasons in the wake of the Bombers' 2012 drugs program.
Sounds like more than just a breakfast.

Also, what animals are in the inner sanctuary?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

Always remember, this is the guy who asked Hird to lie to ASADA in his interview. AD and Evans played Hird like a touchy violin string. Had Hird lied, AD and DE would have had it over him for all time AND; in the event, he refused to lie - too dangerous to have around the place long term, James Hird had to go.