Training at Marrara last night

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Training at Marrara last night

Post by CameronClayton »

Went along to have a look to see how the boys are travelling. I might repeat a few things that I mentioned on BB, but anyway, here's a few observations.

No sign of Laycock, Bradley, Dyson.

Campo & Hird will be rested. Lloyd has a corked thigh, so he's not playing.

McPhee is built like Adonis.

Mal Michael is a man mountain, but still a tad slow - we might battle to get a good match up for him in this game.

I never seen a bloke fumble so much as Bolton, or be such a rubber guts on marks he should be swallowing. I had to laugh at one stage - he had a set shot from about 50 out. No one watching, no one on the mark, no crowd noise or pressure & he used up his full allocation of 30 sec - I said to my mate, I bet he misses & sure enough he did.

Even if it isn't raining on Friday night, the ball will still be slippery because of the dew on the grass & the amount of sweat that will passed on to the ball. After the light 1 hour session last night, the guys were sweating like pigs. A slippery ball will reduce our height advantage over the All Stars.

I'm expecting a quick, entertaining, low intensity game tomorrow night.

The All Stars to win by 2-4 goals
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Disappointed about Bolton.

Michael I suspect will only be playing on the apes of the AFL, such as: Gehrig, Fevola, Hall, etc.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

No sign of laycock, bradley or dyson, because they didn't make the trip.

One of the reports on BB stated that them and a few other guys did a light training session at Windy Hill on Wednesday night.
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

Cheers for that CC. Should be a very interesting game, I'm looking forward to it.