Cameron Clayton

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Filthy

Cameron Clayton

Post by Filthy »

Did you see the 7.30 Report last night featuring Sheeds?

Seems he is revered up there....true?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

When I saw the heading I thought you were asking about when he belted Dipper at Windy Hill.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

BERT wrote:When I saw the heading I thought you were asking about when he belted Dipper at Windy Hill.
:D
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

Sorry Filthy I missed it. I ended up having a beer after the game with Sheeds, Longy, Pat Dodson, Che Cockatoo Collins & believe it or not Peter Schwab.

All top blokes (when I got my photo taken with Pat Dodson, i said to him you must be disappointed by the result, he laughed & told me he had been a bomber man from way back - another Sheeds convert!) even Peter Schwab - he told me in all his years as coach of Hawthorn, he never pinched a win against Sheeds. Only time he didn't look real happy was when I mentioned to him about the 'drawing the line in the sand' game he was a bit pissed mind you.

The locals up here love Sheeds, especially the black fellas from the communities. Normally in these All Star games, 90% of the crowd are going for them as they don't follow the other team - in this case the Bombers had at least 50% support & there were a lot of black fellas amongst them - they don't change allegiances for the sake of one game.

I had a bloody ball.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

CameronClayton wrote:Sorry Filthy I missed it. I ended up having a beer after the game with Sheeds, Longy, Pat Dodson, Che Cockatoo Collins & believe it or not Peter Schwab.

All top blokes (when I got my photo taken with Pat Dodson, i said to him you must be disappointed by the result, he laughed & told me he had been a bomber man from way back - another Sheeds convert!) even Peter Schwab - he told me in all his years as coach of Hawthorn, he never pinched a win against Sheeds. Only time he didn't look real happy was when I mentioned to him about the 'drawing the line in the sand' game he was a bit pissed mind you.

The locals up here love Sheeds, especially the black fellas from the communities. Normally in these All Star games, 90% of the crowd are going for them as they don't follow the other team - in this case the Bombers had at least 50% support & there were a lot of black fellas amongst them - they don't change allegiances for the sake of one game.

I had a bloody ball.
Ta CC.....lucky you!! I thought Sheeds was more of a red man than a beer man.!! :wink:
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

You're right Filth, Sheeds was on the reds. I probably meant to say I was on the beer, although the other blokes I mentioned were having a few. Mind you, I think my missus took a shine to CCC (must be that bloody cheeky smile of his) & she was impressed with the photo I've got with him & her arm in arm.

I loved the way Pat Dodson was bossing Sheeds around (he must be one of the few blokes on this planet that Sheeds jumps to attention too) & I've got a great photo with my wife in the middle with Sheeds on one side & Pat on the other.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

CameronClayton wrote:You're right Filth, Sheeds was on the reds. I probably meant to say I was on the beer, although the other blokes I mentioned were having a few. Mind you, I think my missus took a shine to CCC (must be that bloody cheeky smile of his) & she was impressed with the photo I've got with him & her arm in arm.

I loved the way Pat Dodson was bossing Sheeds around (he must be one of the few blokes on this planet that Sheeds jumps to attention too) & I've got a great photo with my wife in the middle with Sheeds on one side & Pat on the other.
Post them mate!!! :D
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

My missus with CCC - they look such a happy couple!

Me & Wally (notice his raccon eyes?)

Me, a mate & GOD - if I looked a bit pissed it's because I was

Me & Longy

My missus surrounded by her adoring fans
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

That last snap is magnificent.

Sorry I can't say the same for the one in which you say you were pi$$ed. :D :lol: :lol:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

CCC used to be one of my favourite players I even made my little bro get a 9 on his bombers jumper when he was younger....

Shame he left soon after although the 9 was taken up by a pretty damn good player anyway!!!

Great shots CC cheers
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Great shots CC. :D
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Remember that draw against the filth? CCC and LONGY! were moved into the middle and tore them a new one?
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

And CCC was a late inclusion to the side that day