Its Official...Kepler Bradley is a donkey

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
DC
Regular Senior Player

Its Official...Kepler Bradley is a donkey

Post by DC »

Its Official...Kepler Bradley is a donkey...

I was the first to say it about Ben Haynes, Joel reynolds and Zantuck...
And now I am saying it about Bradley.

The guy is useless. I dont care how tall he is, or how old he is, the guy stinks. He cant kick, his decision making is horrible, he has no sense of awareness, and he is constantly putting his teammates under unnecessary pressure.

If Sheedy continues to play him this season he will overtake Goddard as the most tackled player in the AFL.

I am very disappointed to see another wasted top 10 draft pick :(

Now for all of you who are going to say its to early to judge and that I dont know shit...step up to the plate and say why. I have NEVER been proven wrong at these message boards when it comes to this sort of thing...NEVER.

I hope that I am poven wrong, but it has never hapened yet concerning things like this.
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

He just got tackled so many times tonight...everytime he got it you were worried he'd get caught.
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Post by Ramanama »

His just a lanky slow usless player. we now have MM so bradley will do nothing but f*** us up. I no this will sound meen early in the season, but i f****** hate him and i hope he never gets a game in the red and black again.
V-BOMBERS:
Premiers of the BTCL OD 0'7. V-Bombers!!!
BomberTalk POTY - Ramanama
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

He has very litlle to none in the way of evasion technique.

To be sure, he's struggling.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: Its Official...Kepler Bradley is a donkey

Post by Rossoneri »

DC wrote:Its Official...Kepler Bradley is a donkey...

I was the first to say it about Ben Haynes, Joel reynolds and Zantuck...
And now I am saying it about Bradley.

The guy is useless. I dont care how tall he is, or how old he is, the guy stinks. He cant kick, his decision making is horrible, he has no sense of awareness, and he is constantly putting his teammates under unnecessary pressure.

If Sheedy continues to play him this season he will overtake Goddard as the most tackled player in the AFL.

I am very disappointed to see another wasted top 10 draft pick :(

Now for all of you who are going to say its to early to judge and that I dont know shit...step up to the plate and say why. I have NEVER been proven wrong at these message boards when it comes to this sort of thing...NEVER.

I hope that I am poven wrong, but it has never hapened yet concerning things like this.
I think thats a terrible, pathetic, disgusting, degrading and unimformative view on a Donkey. A donkey serves much more purpose than Kepler Bradley and has many more uses than Bradley.

I am positive Henneman is wearing #16 now. Bradley is out and out useless, there is no position for him. Too soft for defence, too slow for midfield and too soft for forward.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Bradley did several good things tonight including his goal in the first quarter.

I agree that his decision making was poor on several occasions but he was not on his own.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
On the Rookie List

Post by 84859300 »

swoodley wrote:Bradley did several good things tonight including his goal in the first quarter.

I agree that his decision making was poor on several occasions but he was not on his own.
C'mon Swoods......fair dinkum.

This guy stunk up the joint. He had plenty of ball and goofed 95% of them.
-He was dragged in the 1st for dropping a mark with no one within 10m of him......I think it even hit him in the head. Turnover annd goal from that one.
-3m clear and he couldn't hit a guy with a handball on the tit, it was at his throat.....turnover and goal from that.
-Playing on the wing, he lost his man so he ran to plug the hole as Carlton were attacking. Where did he run? HFF still in the square. Where was his man? Lose in the pocket 20m clear, with a mark and goal.
-Running on the wing, he tried to take on Eddie Betts. FFS. 3 blokes lose in our F50 because they had run their c*** off to get forward and we lose the momentum.
- The pass from Kep to Gus in the last quarter where Gus kicked the 2nd freak banana goal. Gus was 15m in the clear, 10m in from the boundary line and he had to make ground to take the mark as Kep nearly kicked it out on the full.

To be fair to him, he is now a player without a position. At least in the backline, he only had to worry about running one way. He needs to up his defensive skills a little more and think a little less. Two steps and kick long should be his mantra for the rest of the preseason to see if he can rebuild this mouldy block of cheese game, from tonight.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Kepler should just get himself acquantied with the barman at a pub in Bendigo because he should be spending a lot of time there.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

I'm not saying that Bradley is in our best 22 but he had a few mates tonight who made as many mistakes.

Also, quite a few of his possessions were given to him by other players poor decision making which immediately put him under the hammer.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
On the Rookie List

Post by 84859300 »

swoodley wrote:Also, quite a few of his possessions were given to him by other players poor decision making which immediately put him under the hammer.
I can guarantee you that over 60% of Keps possesions were obtained when he was well in the clear. Confidence was well lost when it came to delivering the ball to him and when he took off with the ball in his hands.

I'd love to offer you an out on his poor dig, but their isn't much I can give you mate.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

84859300 wrote:
swoodley wrote:Also, quite a few of his possessions were given to him by other players poor decision making which immediately put him under the hammer.
I can guarantee you that over 60% of Keps possesions were obtained when he was well in the clear. Confidence was well lost when it came to delivering the ball to him and when he took off with the ball in his hands.

I'd love to offer you an out on his poor dig, but their isn't much I can give you mate.
Can't disagree with you on that...it's just that the whole team played crap for a good part of the first quarter to let carlton build their lead.

Bradley did not cost us the game and yet he is the only individual copping any shit on the boards tonight.[/b]
On the Rookie List

Post by 84859300 »

swoodley wrote:Bradley did not cost us the game and yet he is the only individual copping any shit on the boards tonight
I think that the grief is there because he could have won us the game with a clearer head. But you are right in saying he wasn't on his own.
chummy
Top Up Player

Post by chummy »

If the coaching staff are serious and want to turn Bradley into some sort of player they will send him to bendigo for the season if they dont they will destroy what little is left of this kid,i dont think he was ever gunna be a star but he might of made it. He has been handled as poorly as his own decision making ,MAYBE its contagious
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

84859300 wrote:
swoodley wrote:Bradley did not cost us the game and yet he is the only individual copping any shit on the boards tonight
I think that the grief is there because he could have won us the game with a clearer head. But you are right in saying he wasn't on his own.
Maybe you're referring to Spike and Lloyd when you talk about clearer heads.

How many times in the last few years has Spike been penalised by the umpires for mouthing off when a decision goes against him?
Surely Lloyd knows not to touch anotherr player around the head?

Both these lapses in concentration cost us goals (9 pointer for Spike) and we only lost by 4 points.

Bradley had nothing to do with these "foggy" moments
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

swoodley wrote:
84859300 wrote:
Maybe you're referring to Spike and Lloyd when you talk about clearer heads.

How many times in the last few years has Spike been penalised by the umpires for mouthing off when a decision goes against him?
Surely Lloyd knows not to touch anotherr player around the head?

Both these lapses in concentration cost us goals (9 pointer for Spike) and we only lost by 4 points.

Bradley had nothing to do with these "foggy" moments
Agree with you Swoodley. There aren't too many people bagging Spike today which is weird because in the end, it was him (a senior player) that cost us the game...
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

Ramanama wrote: I no this will sound meen early in the season, but i f****** hate him and i hope he never gets a game in the red and black again.
That's pretty harsh, but seriously iv'e never seen a bloke get tackled more time in a match. His so indecisive he reminds me of ricky olerenshaw. Bradley gets the ball then automatically stops dead, then runs backwards and sideways (BALL!!!) his caught and coughs up the handball. So predictbale like the whole essendon side. Also it's good to see the coaching panel still haven't developed a game plan, it's only been what about 4 years now that iv'e been thinking, what exactly is our game plan???
sash
On the Rookie List

Post by sash »

No football brain!!! Comes down to that. Don't think he should be a regular palyer in the 22. Needs to spend a fair bit of time at Bendigo if not just for his form, confidence and development then for the sake of Essendons chances to win games this year.