Footy Classified

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Footy Classified

Post by Doctor Fish »

Wow. Just when you thought things at nine had hit rock bottom, they go and make this muckraking, self indulgent tripe. Shows just how bad channel eddie is travelling at the moment with its on-air programming. It was like some pathetic schoolyard spat with footballers. Lyon, Wilson, Hutchison and Carey all bloating on about hardhitting mostly off field issues. It doesn't get any worse than this most turgid of turds folks...

Eddie Maguire is Beelzebub.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

The only thing classified about that show would be a swab taken from Garry Lyon's nasal passages.
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

i might write in an email and tell them to put a paper bag on caro's head
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

I reckon Wayne's had plugs. Maybe they should do a story on that... :roll:
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

Looks like Caroline has some sugery. However, I like the idea of having Coaches have a go at the Jouranlists.
Can't wait for Sheeds to be on there with Caroline across the room.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

What has Caro done to herself? I mean she was always ugly, but naturally ugly. Now she has obviously had some extensive plastic surgery / botox done and she looks artificially ugly.

Looks like the show will be crap, as expected. Stick with On The Couch - Walls is a knob but Gerard and Sheahan actually know what they are talking about most of the time.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

I actually thought they had stuck a Billy Bass Fish on Caros shoulders... I tasted a little bit of vomit everytime the camera moved to her!!

The show was pathetic but what would you expect with 4 f*** wits sitting on a desk in front of a camera.

I actually also felt sorry for Laidley he obviously went through his footy career being intimidated by Carey and then last night he was set up to cop it more. Carey is an a grade arseclown and seems like a parody of himself everytime I see him.

I will watch the show until I see Sheeds out smart Caro (Not hard I know) Then I wont watch it again!!
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

The only golden moment of the entire show was when Mark Robinson decided he didn't like junk journalism. He turned on his fellow journos in Caro and Hutchy. If he doesn't like junk journalism, why the hell would he go on this show??? Absolute shite. :shock:
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

Absolutely pathetic show. It was so aggressive and unprofessional. They carried on like school bullies.
Dean Laidley looked like he was in shock.
Hutchinson's reasoning for his Hay interview and following Cousin's around the world prove what a f***wit he is.
Malthouse was absolutely true in his comments, this journalists now consider themselves 'celebrities'.
As for Robbo being critical of junk journalism, his article on Pagan being replaced by Voss as Carlton coach is just that...what a contradiction.
Makaveli
High Draft Pick

Post by Makaveli »

The show was ok, you people expect way too much. Carey is critically honest and although shes a pain in the ass, caro has a go back and usually has some good inside gossip. Half is bullshit, but the other half is usually good. I didn't mind it, although i only saw the first half.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

A has-been, A bully, The Bride of Frankenstein and an ambulance chaser.

Never seen so many egos competing against each other at the same time - All they need is Eddie to provide the icing.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Haven't watched it for years as it has been crap for a long time.
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

the carey logic.. if he didnt root kellie stevens the kangaroos wouldnt have got daniel wells..
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Makaveli wrote:The show was ok, you people expect way too much. Carey is critically honest and although shes a pain in the ass, caro has a go back and usually has some good inside gossip. Half is bullshit, but the other half is usually good. I didn't mind it, although i only saw the first half.
I'm not expecting anything Maka. I know Nine don't have the rights, but I'd settle for a replay of the Adelaide game instead... Is that asking for too much? :(
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Western Red wrote:Haven't watched it for years as it has been crap for a long time.
Yeah me either I havent watched it for like 29 years!!!
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

DYSON#2 wrote:the carey logic.. if he didnt root kellie stevens the kangaroos wouldnt have got daniel wells..
And dont forget its alright to rip the heart out of team as long as you give the club good service (his service was that good he offered to everyone)

Yes the Kangaroos owe Wayne Carey a hell of alot, even when he was back dooring a team mate he still had the teams best interests at heart :shock:

Carolyn's lips look like a dried up old vagina (cant tell you how i know :oops: ) and Hutchy, well Hutchy just confirmed every thought I ever had of him, talk about a wanna be AFL Papparazi Guru.
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

What the show does expose very well though, is what a complete gutter journalist Hutchison really is. He is a squirming, gutless wonder and Malthouse exposed his dirty tricks in regards to getting the "scoop". He is a f****** rat.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

I didn't think the format was as bad as everybody is going on about.

Too full on for it's timeslot, but if you piss off the hosts, all the hosts, and put in a respected ex player/s, as well as a comptant host, it would be much better.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

EDIT: double post for some reason.

please, continue
Last edited by dom_105 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

Carey's comment about Daniel Wells made me fall off my chair laughing.

What an utterly dickhead egotistical comment.