Every mothers nightmare

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Harsh call Filth

I reckon a few mothers would love that to happen....especially the ones who deal drugs for a living :twisted:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

I remember in the 2005 draft Mckinely was in tears upon being drafted to west coast. More because he was so set on coming to Essendon though I think.
DYSON#2
Club Captain

Post by DYSON#2 »

id love to go to WC.. there not all dickheads. Just a minority give the Eagles a shit name.
They are a successful team, with a great coach and are financialy stable.
rather eagles than farkin the kangaroos
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

DYSON#2 wrote:id love to go to WC.. there not all dickheads. Just a minority give the Eagles a shit name.
They are a successful team, with a great coach and are financialy stable.
rather eagles than farkin the kangaroos
But would your mum let you go :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

And what about Daniel Chick? Does the big dob in on Josh Carr (not a bloke i like, but there are better ways to even up with him - ask NLM) & then goes to the tribunal & flubs his lines.

How thick must this bloke be? Maybe he was coming down off his coke or something, but what a dead set tosser.

Public opinion in Perth will turn against the West Coke Eagles when they start losing, but at this stage they are winning every thing (look similar to 2000 Bombers i hate to say it), so that covers up a multitude of sins.

They sorta remind me of the Aussie cricket team - ugly winners. But by 2009 they will be losing their shine & they will be right under the spotlight.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I have no respect for WC, it's a shame they're ruining what should be a brilliant time for the club by being complete twats.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

It is out of control over here. They had mums and kids waving signs around at one stage saying "bring back Benny" "save Benny".

Ben the substance abuser!!! What a role model for the kids!!
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Western Red wrote:It is out of control over here. They had mums and kids waving signs around at one stage saying "bring back Benny" "save Benny".

Ben the substance abuser!!! What a role model for the kids!!
It makes me proud to know that I won the battle for my daughter's football allegiance. She's a rabid bomber supporter (just like her dad) and hates the eagles (just like her dad) much to her mum's annoyance (eagle supporter)
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Western Red wrote:It is out of control over here. They had mums and kids waving signs around at one stage saying "bring back Benny" "save Benny".
If this wasn't so funny, it'd be very, very sad... :wink:
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

It's like a totally different society over there than it is in Melbourne.

All this mining money is sending everybody nuts.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

You think it can't get any more controversial for the eagles yet it always seems to... if i had boys i wouldn't want them drafted by the eagles no matter how classy they are or how successful.

as for the eagles being as good as us in 2000, oh please, they have to do a lot more to get even close to being compared with our lot!!