Official Bashing Thread

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Official Bashing Thread

Post by Essendon4eva »

This the the thread were we can all send a message to kepler Bradley. Do not show your face in public again. Your are a discrace the the sport of AFL Football.

At the beginning of your career, I gave support to him. I said give him time, he will come. He will get better. Just give him time. Well Kepler. TIME IS UP! The siren has sounded on your career.

Please. I'm begging you to just quit. Please, hang the boots up. Retire. However, when you do give it up, please do not ever pick up a football again. Don't kick with your friends, your family and your kids. Heck, don't bother having kids.

Ahhh! That feels better.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Sorry mate not Bradleys fault that he isn't up to it...
Not Boltons fault that he is a dud...

Sheeds was a disgrace with this decision to bring in 2 duds...
The Major difference between winning and losing...

We haven't learnt a bloody thing against Carlscum and now Colliwobbles...

Ahhh I hate them...

Sheeds if you pull 1 more bullshit stunt like that again as much as I have been a supporter for many years and you have been great...
I am sorry to say Pack your bags and Go....
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

So you are going to ecuse them becuase SHeeds played them?
The problem can be fixed. All they need to do is quit.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

They are both Ok with the Bendigo Bombers but definately NOT with Essendon FC...

Sheeds decision was a DISGRACE!!!
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Got to agree with Stryper on this one. By all accounts they are both good blokes. They cant help it if they are not up to it. What would you do if given a chance to play? Sorry coach, i dont think I am good enough? RIGHT!! This one lies directly at Sheedy's feet.
rama_fan
Champion of Essendon

Post by rama_fan »

They have no permission to be on the AFL field if the coach doesn't select them.

Jason Johnson
Camporeale
Houli
Hislop
Lonergan
Gumbleton

6 names who could have easily played instead of them.
jorayme
Top Up Player

Post by jorayme »

And any of those six would have given us more.If Sheeds hopes to get his contract renewed he's going about it the wrong way selecting Keps and to some extent Bolton.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Thank you Stryper. The coaching staff's decision to bring Kep in loomed as a bad decision, and it was proved horrendous. It's all easy in hindsight, but even before the game, i didn't understand why we needed him unless Fletcher was out injured. Fletcher wasn't injured so we had Fletcher, Michael, McPhee and Ryder (rotating through the ruck) as talls in defence against a Collingwood forward line that really only had Cloke and Rocca as tall fowards. Why the hell was Kep picked?
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Oh my god. Essendon4eva I'm disgusted to be an EFC supporter alongside you. I know that sounds damn harsh but I don't care.

You can say you don't like his style of play, you can say you don't think he's any good, you can say what you like about a mans work on the paddock but I'll be damned if I wont say something about comments like "Do not show your face in public again. Your are a discrace the the sport of AFL Football. " and "Heck, don't bother having kids."

I don't care if you say that 'in anger', trust me I'm angry enough now but I'm not telling YOU not to go out in public or have kids. Comments like that are nothing short of rude.

f**** sake.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.