What makes you angry?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
pear
On the Rookie List

Post by pear »

5. I must admit the decision to award the filth a goal after Fletcher had clearly touched it raised my hackles just a little

6. The filth kid with his flag kicking the back of my seat was also a tad annoying. I didn't say anything to him - poor kid's dad is probably in jail.
Last edited by pear on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bleeding for the red and black
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

7. Reading these forums and wading through zillions of threads all bitching about the same players.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

8- reading the we are doomed to the fate of last season posts after one loss... also how the same old players keep getting bagged after one performance (namely Bolts and Bradley).
Tamworth Bomber
Top Up Player

Post by Tamworth Bomber »

Staggy wrote:A coach who puts in kids who play exciting football and revolutionise the side - then reverts back to the two most retarded players on the list to play the biggest game of the entire year.

Idiot.
Absolutely spot on
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

robbie67 wrote:4. Giving hacks like Bolton and Bradley chance after chance. We looked like last years team today with those two in the side. I would rather give the 37th and 38th players on our list a game. We might actually get some long term benefit from it. Mark Bolton = 10 years of shit.
Time to move on, Bolton and Bradley don't do it on purpose. It's up to the coaching staff to put them out of their misery. If eithe play another game for the EFC this year, Sheedy really should not be given the chance to try for the 17th.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

People that continue to start new threads about shit that has been harped on about a thousand times... That really shits me
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:8- reading the we are doomed to the fate of last season posts after one loss... also how the same old players keep getting bagged after one performance (namely Bolts and Bradley).
Funny, I haven't read once that our season is over, just how we are doing the best to f*** it up.

And Bolton and Bradley are rubbish so why not?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.