Carlton

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.

Do Carlton Deserve To Stay as Carlton in the AFL?

No- The scumbag bastards can rot in hell.
32%
Yes- The Scumbag bastards can still rot in hell.
68%

Total votes: 22

boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Carlton

Post by boncer34 »

Scum of the earth arrogant bastards. I for one hope the bastards rot in hell. Carlton brought it on themselves, always feel pity for Roy boys of '96 and when I see those arrogant smug shits from Cartlon proclaiming they are different from Fitzroy because they're Carlton it just reinforces my opinion the Southport Blues sounds good.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Let them rot in hell. I still remember the first ever game I listened to on the radio as a kid was the 1968 Grand Final when the bastards beat us by 2 points. I have never forgiven them since (and never will).
Last edited by billyduckworth on Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bombers4Premiers
Regular Senior Player

Post by Bombers4Premiers »

Nah, keep them in the AFL. Someone needs to keep winning those wooden spoons, and I don't want it to be us. :evil:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

honestly they should stay as an AFL team, they arn't in question anyway

they will get back to form, a club thats over 100 years old just doesn't have 3-4 shit seasons then disappears
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Jazz_84 wrote:honestly they should stay as an AFL team, they arn't in question anyway

they will get back to form, a club thats over 100 years old just doesn't have 3-4 shit seasons then disappears
Its gonna be more at the end of the run. Didnt the Roy boys run it close in 1987?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

boncer34 wrote:
Jazz_84 wrote:honestly they should stay as an AFL team, they arn't in question anyway

Its gonna be more at the end of the run. Didnt the Roy boys run it close in 1987?
no idea but i would prefer them stay down there as their own club then merge with someone or something... what would happen if they do you think? there isn't anyone to merge with, i dont think the afl could let carlton fold
Kakadu Kangaroos
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Jazz_84 wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

no idea but i would prefer them stay down there as their own club then merge with someone or something... what would happen if they do you think? there isn't anyone to merge with, i dont think the afl could let carlton fold
Southport Blues as I earlier said.
Southport want a license. The AFL want a team in that region.
They love the 16 team idea so they cant move to 17. Someone will have to relocate or merge with the new side. Why not Caaaarlton?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

thought i would never see the day of one of the big 4 in melbourne have to merge or change in any way

has this been suggested in any way shape or form around the AFL, not just on here?
Kakadu Kangaroos
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I think we're just fantasizing - can't see Carlscum really going under or being relocated. Still, it's fun to see them fighting amongst themselves at the moment - kinda like watching mud wrestling - you don't really care who wins but love watching all the mud slodge all over everyone anyway! :lol:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

billyduckworth wrote:I think we're just fantasizing - can't see Carlscum really going under or being relocated. Still, it's fun to see them fighting amongst themselves at the moment - kinda like watching mud wrestling - you don't really care who wins but love watching all the mud slodge all over everyone anyway! :lol:
lol nicely explained
Kakadu Kangaroos
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

I really enjoy, "sticks" Kernahan, acting as though he is Mr Carlscum, deciding that Gleeson will stay on the board (stupid "Sticks" needs the consitution changed to stay himself) and then giving the press a spray at their B&F night - great way to win friends and influence people. What a jerk. I pray he and Gleeson stay on their board, guarantees two more yrs of unde performance. Trust, loyalty and respect, not in the Carlscum dictionary. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jazz_84 wrote:
billyduckworth wrote:I think we're just fantasizing - can't see Carlscum really going under or being relocated. Still, it's fun to see them fighting amongst themselves at the moment - kinda like watching mud wrestling - you don't really care who wins but love watching all the mud slodge all over everyone anyway! :lol:
lol nicely explained
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.
Sartorius
Club Captain

Post by Sartorius »

It wont happen, and its great having the rivalry, but im just sick of their supporters still trying to say they have a better list than us. Oh well beating them is good. I dont mind if they stay, i like them being down the bottom though.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I yearn for the day when the Blues are a force again. There is something foul in the world when Essendon and Carlton occupy the bottom 2 rungs of the ladder.

I will never forget in 2000, I think it was about round 18 when we played the Blues at the MCG on a Friday night....what a game!!! We won of course!! But this was such a titanic battle between the 2 best teams in the league.

Oh how things have changed in 6 short years
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

uptick wrote:I really enjoy, "sticks" Kernahan, acting as though he is Mr Carlscum, deciding that Gleeson will stay on the board (stupid "Sticks" needs the consitution changed to stay himself) and then giving the press a spray at their B&F night - great way to win friends and influence people. What a jerk. I pray he and Gleeson stay on their board, guarantees two more yrs of unde performance. Trust, loyalty and respect, not in the Carlscum dictionary. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jazz_84 wrote:
lol nicely explained
Are you serious uptick. I don't know too much about the Carlton Board situation, but for one thing I do appuauld him for sinking the boots into Caroline Wilson and Patrick Smith, same opinion everyone else in the footballing world have of those two "journalists", refreshing to see someone finally have a public crack at them.

As for the rest of his speech, great entertainment!!!

We are Carlton...everyone else can get f*****!!! What a way with words!!
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

I believe there is an opening in D Grade in the Amo's. The Scum wouldn't have to worry about $$$ being Amateurs. :lol:
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

Don't give a tinkers about journos myself. Clubs should "use" them . My point about silly "sticks" is that by bagging them, he ain't exactly going to get his side of the story advertised. Mind you, he has no story. I just hope the Carlscum egos continue to be displayed in public, imagine being how Gibbs must be feeling.
ealesy wrote:
uptick wrote:I really enjoy, "sticks" Kernahan, acting as though he is Mr Carlscum, deciding that Gleeson will stay on the board (stupid "Sticks" needs the consitution changed to stay himself) and then giving the press a spray at their B&F night - great way to win friends and influence people. What a jerk. I pray he and Gleeson stay on their board, guarantees two more yrs of unde performance. Trust, loyalty and respect, not in the Carlscum dictionary. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jazz_84 wrote:
lol nicely explained
Are you serious uptick. I don't know too much about the Carlton Board situation, but for one thing I do appuauld him for sinking the boots into Caroline Wilson and Patrick Smith, same opinion everyone else in the footballing world have of those two "journalists", refreshing to see someone finally have a public crack at them.

As for the rest of his speech, great entertainment!!!

We are Carlton...everyone else can get f*****!!! What a way with words!!
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I want them to stay in the AFL and in the current state they are in!
Pazza
Essendon Legend

Post by Pazza »

boncer34 wrote:

All clubs turn it around in time - you only need to look at Footscray to see that.

The only time the Roys weren't competitive were '95 and '96. Up until that point, the Roys gave pretty damn good accounts of themselves (only just missed making the 1989 finals after being a flag contender in both 1983 and 1986).

As for Carlton, I think they'll be fine in the end. No need to spill the board yet again. Keep Pagan in charge - but change the playing stock even further.
BT's resident umpire
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

With morons like kernahan on the board theyll be the gold coast blues before you know it
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Have to stay & rot...after all, we need someone other than the Filth to pick on...gotta have a back up you know :lol:
Your email suggests if your IQ is half mine you must have copied from someone else.
Bruce Francis response to Daniel Harford 13 Jan 2015