We need GOD

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
king_rasto
High Draft Pick

We need GOD

Post by king_rasto »

We need Garry O'Donnell. I really liked the way that he coached last year, we need a fresh face in charge of the team. I think we should give Sheedy a round 15 ultimatum and let O'Donnell take over.
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

We may be in need of an outsider.
Red and Black Forever
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Yes..he was really successful...he coached us to a draw against the wooden spooners :roll:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

I am sick and tired of everyone claiming we need Gary O'Donnell, or anyone else for that matter. It's just getting annoying.

I'm as livid as anyone about the loss today, and I'm baffled about Bradley's selection last week, but I'm not calling for Sheedy's head.

How about we run the season out and see how we go first?
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Boyler_Room wrote:I am sick and tired of everyone claiming we need Gary O'Donnell, or anyone else for that matter. It's just getting annoying.

I'm as livid as anyone about the loss today, and I'm baffled about Bradley's selection last week, but I'm not calling for Sheedy's head.

How about we run the season out and see how we go first?
I agree whole heartedly with you but I think you'll have more chance of being named our next coach :wink: than you have of stopping the regular calls for Shhedy to be replaced :roll:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
bomberflyer
Top Up Player

Post by bomberflyer »

I take your point re Sheedy...but selection is a problem...so is pumping up a guy that kicks 9 against us...did Sheedy put too much doubt on the players minds with respect to Franklin...I don't like that negative talk...take a leaf out of someone like Neil Craig who is level headed Sheeds.
No.1 Fan of Alwyn and his Band of Brothers.

2008 Mission: Operation Aaron Davey