******* maggots again

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

******* maggots again

Post by Rossoneri »

These guys are ruining football.

I am watching the carlton Collingwood game and the Blues are getting crucified. Every time someone goes near one of Eddies sex dolls its a free kick. Its a f****** joke, I can not believe taht these are a protected species of the AFL.
Is it because Dimitriou has eaten all of the protected species known to man that he needs some more?

And I hate to say it guys, but carlton are a fair way in front of us in terms of re-building. All they need is a decent forward to help out Fev and they will be challenging the finals before us. Their midfield is quick and quite skillful will only get better. Their "in-and-under" players actually have skill as well, and the ability to kick either foot.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

I concur wholeheartedly. Carlton are getting a very raw deal and the umpires are making themselves the centre of attention again.

Also saw the first bit of the Port v Richmond game, and the umpires held the game up for about a minute trying to sort out a free kick. It was farcicle.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

They are at the very bottom of the gene pool. They are nothing short of disgrace.

That McBurney is a ******* tool. Gives homosexuals a bad name, dead set faggot. Could not possibly get a decision right if he tried.

Hmmmmmmm..............him being gay, Dimetriou being Greek, no wonder McBurney still umpires matches.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

jimmyc1985 wrote:I concur wholeheartedly. Carlton are getting a very raw deal and the umpires are making themselves the centre of attention again.

Also saw the first bit of the Port v Richmond game, and the umpires held the game up for about a minute trying to sort out a free kick. It was farcicle.
Yeah saw that too Jim I mean how the f*** can an umpire be out there thinking that the free kick should be paid to the disadvantage of the team recieving the free kick??

"OK OK Chad you gave away the free kick here so we will run 100m to your advantage and make them take it there!!!"

There needs to be an inquiry IMHO
RAMS
Top Up Player

Post by RAMS »

The umpires are the only non-fulltime professionals in the AFL. And it shows.
Some of them earn nearly $100k from umpiring but they don't have umpiring as their fulltime job. I think most of the money is paid to them as match payments.

Maybe they should reorganise their salary structure with more generous base paymenst and give them the chance to make a career out of umpiring. This would require them to spend more time at training and generaly become more professional.

Also Gieschen must go.

I just go so frustrated watching footy(all games not just the Bombers) and seeing things called 'play on' when at the start of the year they have said if you do this this year it wil be a free kick!

And one last thing, please turn the microphones off on the umpires. It doesn't add a single thing to the broadcast and only highlights their incompetence because your hear what they say to the players and 9 times out of 10 it isn't even remotely close to what happened.
Save me Jebus!
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

Rossoneri wrote:They are at the very bottom of the gene pool. They are nothing short of disgrace.

That McBurney is a ******* tool. Gives homosexuals a bad name, dead set faggot. Could not possibly get a decision right if he tried.

Hmmmmmmm..............him being gay, Dimetriou being Greek, no wonder McBurney still umpires matches.
What does Demetriou's race got to do with it?
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

see the pathetic umpiring in the lions - crows game?? couldn't make a decision about touching the ball on the line the goal umpire called it a goal then the field umpire comes running in from like 40 metres away and says it was 100% touched then, asked the goal umpire what happened and he said he was 100% it wasn't touched so they called it a goal, funny thing was the guy that was 40 metres away was right

when will they respond to the obvious reason why people are bagging them out FFS
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

Essendon4eva wrote:
Rossoneri wrote:They are at the very bottom of the gene pool. They are nothing short of disgrace.

What does Demetriou's race got to do with it?
You don't get it? Rosso, can you draw a picture for our friend... :shock:
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant