Tips - round 8

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

all home teams going win this round*

6/8 for me*

*west coast win, which is very likey given the score already
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Only got 4 this week.

Got shafted. Poor ******* tipping!
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

6 pour moi.

Of Essendon's 8 matches thus far, i've tipped the correct result once (tipped us to beat Freo). f****** pathetic.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

i will tip the bombers in every game except maybe against the weagles
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

I've tipped us every week... so I'm relatively happy with a 50% return. :)
Should've won the Carlton and Kangaroos games, but anyhoo, what's done is done.

I'll get 7/8 this week (damn Saints, damn Hawks). The competition i'm in we have wildcards (get 2 a year, doubles ya score for that round), really should've chosen to use one this week because it's the first time I've got higher than 6 this year.

Oh well, maybe next week... :)
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

6/8 for me Port was my roughy but stupid tipping Carlton it's better than 5 every week :P
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

8 for me. You beauty. I don't think I tipped 8 at all last year, its a bit of a novelty.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Well done Staggy :D excellent job
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

KaaN10 wrote:Lets not get too ahead of ourselves Staggy, Melbourne haven't been bad as what their ladder position shows.
West Coast accounted for them fairly easily. The final margin flattered Melbourne. Had West Coast kicked straighter, Melbourne would've been staring down the barrel of a VERY big defeat (ala Geelong v Richmond).
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

I'm a shattered man this morning.

My work footy tipping has a prize for tipping 8, which no one has done for the first 7 rounds, so it had jackpot-ed to about $250 for anyone who tipped 8.

I was rapt (see earlier in this thread) because I had tipped 8, only to arrive this morning and discover that I accidentally entered my tips incorrectly, tipping Carlton (of all people) to beat the Kangaroos (as if I am going to tip Carlton!!!!!!)

So I only got 7 and dudded myself out of the money. Shattering. And yet another reason to hate Carlton....

:evil:
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Staggy wrote:I'm a shattered man this morning.

My work footy tipping has a prize for tipping 8, which no one has done for the first 7 rounds, so it had jackpot-ed to about $250 for anyone who tipped 8.

I was rapt (see earlier in this thread) because I had tipped 8, only to arrive this morning and discover that I accidentally entered my tips incorrectly, tipping Carlton (of all people) to beat the Kangaroos (as if I am going to tip Carlton!!!!!!)

So I only got 7 and dudded myself out of the money. Shattering. And yet another reason to hate Carlton....

Lame-o excuse.

I think i 'accidentally' tipped Brisbane and St Kilda :lol: :wink:.
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

8 for me this week, but I also missed out on the money, as 7 others tiped 8, so the money goes to the nearest margin in the first game, i said adelaide by 42 :x

but like staggy, didn't get 8 at all last year, so happy with that
48.2 sismis to ZRS, SIX, ???!!! Its coming towards the commentary box Im leaving!!!
48.3 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Who needs Bradman when weve got ZRS
48.4 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Brillian cover drive by ZRS
48.6 sismis to ZRS, SIX, Display of Raw power and brutality by ZRS
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Anyone else in the "realfooty.com.au" tipping?
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
Staggy wrote:I'm a shattered man this morning.

Lame-o excuse.

I think i 'accidentally' tipped Brisbane and St Kilda :lol: :wink:.

Hilarious...

In our comp, we enter bu using a series of 1s and 2s (1 for the home team, 2 for the away team). I accidently entered a 2 instead of a 1....

Still upset.....

swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

6 for me

I was watching the start of the Hawthorn Stkilda game and found out that St Kilda had about 50 players pull out and had been reduced to playing anyone in the crowd wearing a St Kilda jumper including Molly Meldrum and Fraser Gehrig's grandmother...too late to change my tip :evil:

Oh, and someone apparently beat Brisbane as well :oops:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012