Hawthorn v St Kilda

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Lloyd is King
Champion of Essendon

Hawthorn v St Kilda

Post by Lloyd is King »

3rd Qtr
Haw 3.7.25
St K 3.5.23

Worst game all year?

It's not even raining!
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

St Kilda must be doing ok seeing as almost half their team dropped out in the last 24 hours.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

Absolutely woeful game. Hawks will win, but by no means convincingly. Lance "Bloody" Franklin got lucky on his goal spree against us. He's overrated (kicked 1.5 so far), along with Hawthorn.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

I started watching this game... it was the worst, most uninspired match i have seen in a long time... :?
KaaN10
Regular Senior Player

Post by KaaN10 »

Stupid game.
Stupid waste of a tip.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:I started watching this game... it was the worst, most uninspired match i have seen in a long time... :?
What did you expect when the Dawks are playing - they may win games but their style of play is absolutely terrible! See the Aints aren't much better though. Even when they were behind, they still continued to play slow, uninspiring football.
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

This is what gives me the irates in footy tipping. If I had known that Saints were going to make 4 late changes, there is no way in hell I would have picked them. Feel sorry for any punters out there that put their hard earned on them.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

CameronClayton wrote:This is what gives me the irates in footy tipping. If I had known that Saints were going to make 4 late changes, there is no way in hell I would have picked them. Feel sorry for any punters out there that put their hard earned on them.
Hear, hear.

We're the worst culprits of all when it comes to ringing the late changes. But in terms of footy tipping and punting, there needs to be more clarity in this area.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

CameronClayton wrote:This is what gives me the irates in footy tipping. If I had known that Saints were going to make 4 late changes, there is no way in hell I would have picked them. Feel sorry for any punters out there that put their hard earned on them.
I really dont know how anyone could pick StKilda to beat Hawthorn at the MCG. If it had of been played at the Dome, well that's a different story. Saints good at the dome, not good at the MCG. Hawks usually pretty good on the G.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

robbie67 wrote:
I really dont know how anyone could pick StKilda to beat Hawthorn at the MCG. If it had of been played at the Dome, well that's a different story. Saints good at the dome, not good at the MCG. Hawks usually pretty good on the G.
If they didnt lose the 4 players before the start of the match, they would have beaten Hawthorn. Despite what Clarkson says, Hawthorn are not the real deal.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
Ramanama
Regular Senior Player

Post by Ramanama »

What a joke of a game... Worst this season by far!
V-BOMBERS:
Premiers of the BTCL OD 0'7. V-Bombers!!!
BomberTalk POTY - Ramanama
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Worst game I've prolly ever seen but St Kilda have a history of playing s**t games i.e Sydney vs Saints at Dome years back when the sainst player wolfe ran into an open goal and hit the post. But I have never seen Essendon play in a game like that ever.

I DONT CARE I HATE THE SAINTS ANYWAY THEY CAN SUCK FOR ALL I CARE :evil:
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

St Kilda said that they had to play carefully because they had so many out.

I completely disagree. Gherig and Reiwoldt up forward and I assume Milne played. Plenty to go to up forward, isolate the talls and give them a chance, with Milne to get the crumbs.

And their midfield couldn't have been that bead could it? I think Koschitzke has been good recently in the ruck and I believe Ball, Dal Santo and Harvey all still played as well as Montagna who is alright now.

f*** me they are a bunch of idiots. Deserve to lose if you're not going to back forwards of that calibre with a decent enough midfield.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

Rossoneri wrote:Despite what Clarkson says, Hawthorn are not the real deal.
Glad we agree on something. :)