Bolton aggh'!!!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
dheal
Top Up Player

Bolton aggh'!!!

Post by dheal »

Oh no , one hálf of thé bungling B's is back -=-=-= Bolton
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

relax man he does a decent job on goodes, just hope goodes isn't quite back to his best yet
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Did we need to bring him back...it might have been interesting to watch Paddy run around after Goodes. Sydney don't usually play a tall froward line so I'm not sure if we'll need Paddy down back all game.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

swoodley wrote:Did we need to bring him back...it might have been interesting to watch Paddy run around after Goodes. Sydney don't usually play a tall froward line so I'm not sure if we'll need Paddy down back all game.
would have been interesting, but might have worked against us for a cultural reason.

I have heard that as aboriginal people are very respectful of their elders, that they are more likely to be a bit "stand offish" and less hard when playing on an older aboriginal player.

not sure of the credatility of this, but if true might be a factor.
48.2 sismis to ZRS, SIX, ???!!! Its coming towards the commentary box Im leaving!!!
48.3 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Who needs Bradman when weve got ZRS
48.4 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Brillian cover drive by ZRS
48.6 sismis to ZRS, SIX, Display of Raw power and brutality by ZRS
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Paddy doesn't have the fotness to keep up with Goodes. As long as Goodes is Boltons only job, we should be ok. Although, if we go too negative, we play into their hands.
ace076
Regular Senior Player

Post by ace076 »

Not a bad selection, horses for coures I guess. Bolts should be able to do a specific job hopefully.
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Founding Captain of the Bombertalk Blacks.
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

Just because we stuffed our first rd pick for a player that is nothing more that servicable doesn't mean he cant be picked at all.

As far as im concerned he add's more value than Dyson or Cole have recently, particularly given his past success in tagging tall mobile midfielders like Goodes.

After Goodes arrival last week, lets hope Bolton cuts him back down to the medioker standards that have robbed my Dream Team of so many points and so much money so far this season. I'll take happily the hit in points for one more week if it means Essendon get up.

In fact, im so confident in Bolts this week that I might even relagate Goods to the emergencies. So who to promote, Selwood or Thomas hmmm.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Just hoping this will be his last match of the year.
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

Still wishing Bolton wasnt picked for the usual blanket role on Goodes?