Mark F***ING Bolton

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Mark F***ING Bolton

Post by robbie67 »

If he is on our list next year, I will fu**ing spew right up. How could that f***ing cock brain just kick it to that Richmond fu**wit last week? Is he blind, as well as deaf, dumb, and fu**ing stupid?

I like this new forum. :lol:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

haha classic
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

haha, couldn't wait to get that one out. I see a three year deal coming up ;)
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

danstar84 wrote:haha, couldn't wait to get that one out. I see a three year deal coming up ;)
I swear to god, i will spend the whole off-season just weeping. After last week, he has officialy done my head in. Every chance him and Bluey are the same f****** person.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Bolton should be thanked and respected by all of us.

The despair, disgust or whatever emotion he brought out with that kick last week helps us to know that we are truly alive.

I think we should collectively nominate him for Australian fo the Year.

The man is an out and out Icon
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

robbie67 wrote:
danstar84 wrote:haha, couldn't wait to get that one out. I see a three year deal coming up ;)
I swear to god, i will spend the whole off-season just weeping. After last week, he has officialy done my head in. Every chance him and Bluey are the same f****** person.
Now, now Robbie dont compare that no talent hack to Mark Bolton.

He had a bad game, did some bad things and the writings on the wall.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

nomolos wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

Correct. Im sure mark could outrun him in a race around the tan.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

robbie67 wrote:
nomolos wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

How is this not abuse?
dodgey
Champion of Essendon

Re: Mark F***ING Bolton

Post by dodgey »

robbie67 wrote:If he is on our list next year, I will fu**ing spew right up. How could that f***ing cock brain just kick it to that Richmond fu**wit last week? Is he blind, as well as deaf, dumb, and fu**ing stupid?

I like this new forum. :lol:
Johnny said after that kick that ....... "Surely That means the Red stamp has finally gone over his name"

The GS were then sarcastically chanting "One More Year".... I'm not sure but even Bargey may have joined in :wink:
Royza
Club Captain

Re: Mark F***ING Bolton

Post by Royza »

robbie67 wrote:If he is on our list next year, I will fu**ing spew right up. How could that f***ing cock brain just kick it to that Richmond fu**wit last week? Is he blind, as well as deaf, dumb, and fu**ing stupid?
Those are his good points :lol:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Can we ask for Bolts to be taken out the back and shot on here?
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

Whilst I know your blokes are just taking out your frustration of years of underachievement gone unacknowledged due to the stupid rules at BT, I have to say he is no where near our worst player this season.

Surely he would be on stuff all money, so his consistantly average performances are about what you get for your money. Surely we should be more concerned about McPhee and Soloman, who not only would already be on nice salaries but despite shithouse years will be pushing for increases.

Do you think Bolton will be holding out on his contract?? Think he might threaten to walk??
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

....Can we filter dodge in here :lol:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Daisy..1 wrote:....Can we filter dodge in here :lol:
DAISY!!!!! I lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!!

Boys I warn you now. I have met this chick, and she is mighty fine. :P
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

....this is not a boys club is it Robertooooooooooo.. How are you sweet pea?
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Daisy..1 wrote:....this is not a boys club is it Robertooooooooooo.. How are you sweet pea?
Im all the better for seeing you, and no, it's not a boys club. I have to go and pick up the twins, bit i will be back my littler burnt bum of lovin.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Robrulz - no. NO shooting anyone :wink:
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

danstar84 wrote:
robbie67 wrote:
nomolos wrote:
robbie67 wrote:

How is this not abuse?
innane moderating I tell you!
I am going to go and cry myself to sleep until someone pays attention to me
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Sol wrote:Whilst I know your blokes are just taking out your frustration of years of underachievement gone unacknowledged due to the stupid rules at BT, I have to say he is no where near our worst player this season.

Surely he would be on stuff all money, so his consistantly average performances are about what you get for your money. Surely we should be more concerned about McPhee and Soloman, who not only would already be on nice salaries but despite shithouse years will be pushing for increases.

Do you think Bolton will be holding out on his contract?? Think he might threaten to walk??
That's very true. Well said. As much as i get frustrated by Bolts, i've always had something resembling respect for the guy, and he deserves that; not so much for his on-field performances, but at least for his general demeanour off the field which has never been anything short of excellent from the snippets we as club outsiders hear.

Compare that to certain players who, after being towelled up in a match and in the midst of a woeful season and whilst on a juicy contract, elect to go out and drink themselves retarded and either not show up to recovery at all, or show up late.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

There is no doubting the effort he puts in, and the professionalism in his training regime, but he just can't cut it on the field. Can do some very good things, but then undoes it ala Saturday, by handing over a goal. Can be very frustrating for supporters.