Six of the blessed

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
dheal
Top Up Player

Six of the blessed

Post by dheal »

Noticed with amazement an article by the 'bearded clam' otherwise known as " dickless" Robert Walls writing on the next 6 emerging breed of stars of the game with not even a mention of Patrick Ryder. I'm not saying those he mentioned, Murphy,Pendlebury.Selwood,Smith,Higgins & Franklin won't be good but i believe Ryder is just as good if not better than half of those mentioned. Also he mentioned the superstars at the end of their careers who these 6 will replace eg. Buckley, Grant, Archer, Neitz,Harvey & Kouta but no Hird. What is this moron on? More of his anti essendon pills, the jerk.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Image = Image
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Hird is ranked higher then all those 6... who gives a shit what he says anyway. i dont!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Looks like someone didn't read the article. Walls pumped up Hird more than any of the others... the opening paragraph of Walls' article is: "FAST-FORWARD to 2020 and just who do you think will be the veterans, the champions we will be full of admiration for? It's been a delight this season to follow the fortunes of James Hird as he farewells the fans and venues with class."

So there you go. Hird was the firstmentioned champion of the seven, being Hird, Archer, Buckley, Grant, Harvey, Kouta and Neitz.

Article is here:
http://realfooty.com.au/news/news/the-n ... 72315.html
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Im sorry, but neitz? He is not a champion, he is a good player, but does not deserve to be listed among those names.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

BenDoolan wrote:Image = Image
Which one is Walls? I can't tell the difference.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

If this tool can not put Paddy into this group he is a bigger fvckwit than I ever imagined!!

For a start how can you put Jesse Smith above him ffs... Looks to be a handy player but a champion of the game... Get real clam!!!
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Jazz_84 wrote:Hird is ranked higher then all those 6... who gives a shit what he says anyway. i dont!
Amen brother. People just take no notice :roll:
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Walls = ?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

These threads are the sort of things that shouldn't be started. Walls would be pleased to know he is pissing off Essendon supporters.

Don't give him that satisfaction.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robrulz5 wrote:These threads are the sort of things that shouldn't be started. Walls would be pleased to know he is pissing off Essendon supporters.

Don't give him that satisfaction.
Yeah we know but we just cant help it...

I am glad that he is happy that I think he is a fvckwit that doesnt know shit about what he makes a living out of...