Wayne Carey

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
KaaN10
Regular Senior Player

Post by KaaN10 »

Needs to be sacked of the 9 network. The sooner the better.
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

Ask Dean Laidley about what he thinks of Carey's footy knowledge. Carey wanted him gone at the start of the season, yet Norf are still looking at a top 4 finish.

Parkin reckons Geelong should have got rid of Bomber last year & Carey reckons Norf were going nowhere fast with Laidley. Both blokes have ZERO football credibility in my eyes.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

A lot of people were screaming for Bombers head. Not just Parkin so touch harsh to just single him out. He has a shit load more credibility then Carey.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:Carey, Ablett....what is with amazing footballers.

Just goes to show that God doles out talent..but at a price. In the case of these two numnuts, brains
What did Ablett ever do?
A drug pig who was in the company of Alisha Horan when she overdosed.

Or are you asking what did Ablett Snr do in his footballing career?
Explain to me why he is responsible for the actions of another adult.
Because he was her idol and he took her under his wing. And he failed to contact the emergency authorities in a reasonable amount of time after he realised she overdosed. Nice fellow?

And in that case, Wayne Carey has done nothing wrong either. I mean, even if he did poke his best mate's wife, she is an adult, right?

What did Ablett do? You're kidding me right Sis?

Well, if you ever have a 17 year old daughter, lets hope you never have a Gary Ablett taking her back to his hotel room for some sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Post by Stocksy »

Windy_Hill wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Sismis wrote:What did Ablett ever do?
A drug pig who was in the company of Alisha Horan when she overdosed.

Or are you asking what did Ablett Snr do in his footballing career?
Explain to me why he is responsible for the actions of another adult.
Because he was her idol and he took her under his wing. And he failed to contact the emergency authorities in a reasonable amount of time after he realised she overdosed. Nice fellow?

And in that case, Wayne Carey has done nothing wrong either. I mean, even if he did poke his best mate's wife, she is an adult, right?

What did Ablett do? You're kidding me right Sis?

Well, if you ever have a 17 year old daughter, lets hope you never have a Gary Ablett taking her back to his hotel room for some sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.
If your daughter is brought up right Windy she wouldnt have put herself in that position to start with... Make your choice pay the price.
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
CameronClayton
High Draft Pick

Post by CameronClayton »

boncer34 wrote:A lot of people were screaming for Bombers head. Not just Parkin so touch harsh to just single him out. He has a shit load more credibility then Carey.
Ehhh, incorrect. Parkin spent a whole month with the Geelong club in October last year, interviewing every player, manager, trainer, boot studder etc , analysing every facet of the footy club & recommended to the Geelong board that they get rid of Bomber.

The Board couldn't afford to pay him out of his contract, so decided to keep him for one more year. That's how much Parkin knows about footy! where would the Cats be this year if they had given Bomber the flick?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If he had his time over again,this is what he might have said.

"Nathan,if you don't like the opinion I give on the Kangeroos and any other club I discuss,simple advice!IGNORE IT!"

But of course he didn't!And of course,the DUCK looked the GOOSE!Is there a CHOPPING BLOCK nearby?

Of course Eagles Fans were UP ON THEIR HIGH HORSE AS USUAL,saying Carey wasn't fit for to commentate on the game.

They'd be right.Only if they didn't overlook a few things in their own backyard,including giving DANIEL KERR the Royal Treatment on his 6PR spot.