LLOYD

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

azza78 wrote:I don't think there's too many people questioning Lloyd's output as such, more questioning the way he goes about it. The diving, pouting, arguing with umpires and overall 'soft' play is disappointing, especially as he's the captain.
The last 2 weeks has seen him turn things around a bit. Let's hope it continues. He knows how to play footy, he has a position and a key role in the team. It just shits me to tears when he doesn't do it and it's so costly.
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

bombers_rock wrote:
azza78 wrote:I don't think there's too many people questioning Lloyd's output as such, more questioning the way he goes about it. The diving, pouting, arguing with umpires and overall 'soft' play is disappointing, especially as he's the captain.
The last 2 weeks has seen him turn things around a bit. Let's hope it continues. He knows how to play footy, he has a position and a key role in the team. It just shits me to tears when he doesn't do it and it's so costly.
Here's hoping we see him kick a couple of big bags in the next two rounds. Haven't seen the man in action for a while so a bag would be nice :D and a nice bump (a la the Chad Cornes bump) on someone... oh, and a BOG performance from the Great Man would be nice too in his last H&A game in Melbourne.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant