A Blessing for Sheeds

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

A Blessing for Sheeds

Post by Daisy..1 »

If there is any other reason to play with heart this is it! You players are a disgrace! You are an absulate Rabblel NO COACH can run the lack lustre pathetic display that you guys turned on. You are an embaressmest to all of us! Thanks Sheeds the board has done you a favour, you wont have to lead a crap side anymore. Heart what was needed more than ever tonight for more than than many reasons, I and we being loyal essendon supporters have cryied many tears tonite not only for Sheeds and Hird and what have should have been the perfect send off and YOU THE BOARD BETTER MAKE SURE THAT THE TEAM NOW AND IN THE FUTURE PLAY WITH DESIRE AND PASSION BECUASE THE DISPLAY TONITE ON ONE OF THE MOST PROMINANTE NIGHTS IN HISTORY WAS A DISGRACE! This team still cannot dilever whats gone wrong and its NOT the coach
Last edited by Daisy..1 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image]
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Couldnt agree with you more. Shamefull. 15 or 16 blokes played like they had Equine Flu. Lloyd didnt even look like he was hurting.
Daisy..1
Regular Senior Player

Post by Daisy..1 »

The more i think about our team playing the way they did just makes me want to vomit! we were a power house now were a laughing stock!!!! what have we got to play for now? We play in WC and that will be the final send off yet to be defeted again, but yet i would find a defeat in WC as a cert but this game today/night that meant more to not only Sheeds/Hirds and to their surpporters the club players lets us all down! So on the behalf on as all im really pissed off, it should have been a day of celebrating, now its a day of misery:( I hope that next coach does not have to put up with the crap Sheeds on his special day had to endure EVER!
Image]
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

SLOW
OLD
FAT ( as in dont run)
RABBLE
WASTE CHANCES

Laycock and Hille are the worst offenders of just being so slow and Laycock turns the ball over more than anyone in the competition absolute pathetic besides marking he is a shit player. Lloyd cmon captain kick your f***en goals he is not the same anymore and it's a shame and Mark Johnson see you later you are just as bad turning the ball over pathetic skills. So many loose Richmond players tonight run over the top of us. I am never critical with Essendon but this performance is a sign. GET RID OF THE SLOW OLD PLAYERS!!!

On positive side: youth Ryder, Dempsay (besides his shockin miss) Monfries, Lovett, Gumbleton, NLM were good tonight in my eyes.

DISGRACEFUL PERFORMANCE, ONE THINGS FOR SURE ESSENDON CAN'T WIN MILESTONE GAMES!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HIRDY AND SHEEDS SORRY IT HAD TO END LIKE THAT PATHETIC DRIBBLE THAT WAS SHOWN TONIGHT.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Feel immensely sorry for Hird. What a disgusting way to honour the greatest.

Feel a little bit sorry for Sheedy, but not much.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Think you're being a bit hard on Chook there Patrick.

I'm going to keep my opinions of the 'players' tonight to myself really. I'm so dissapointed I nearly didn't bother to log onto bt. I can't coherantly rant anyway, my head hurts from sniveling.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Laycock is a long way from a shit player Paddy and he was a long way from our worst...

Also Dempsey did his hammy as he was trying to kick that goal which he set up with some awesome running so I will call you on that too!!!
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

We have created a good environment for our young group. It is time to cut the 'fat' so to speak and see which young guys are ready to take the reigns.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Feel immensely sorry for Hird. What a disgusting way to honour the greatest.

Confusing comment. Sheeds may be a lot of things, he may have made a lot of mistakes over the years, but in the end, as coach he can only do so much. And he deserved better than that shit.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Fair enough, my brother is actually good friends with him and ive met him a couple of times but geez he just frustrates me either I take too much notice on him or he just annoys me because you can see how good he can be but he just labours around like not giving a rats and just sloppy turnovers really shit me up the wall and the stats show he has one of the highest turnover rates in the competition. So maybe just a release of frustration before but he seriously needs to work on his skills because they are poor. Was great in the ruck and marking around the gorund but just most of his turnovers always cost us goals. I wish him the best for next year because I know he is capable of becoming a great ruckman. And about dempsey i knew he did his hamstring but didnt know he did it running into goal so I am happy to be corrected there bomberdonnie.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Staggy wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:Feel immensely sorry for Hird. What a disgusting way to honour the greatest.

Confusing comment. Sheeds may be a lot of things, he may have made a lot of mistakes over the years, but in the end, as coach he can only do so much. And he deserved better than that shit.
This is neither the time nor the place for me to bring up my grievances about Sheeds. But do i feel sorry for him about tonight's efforts? Not really, and i doubt he'd feel sorry for himself - he's an optimist by trade and i doubt tonight's performance is going to keep him awake at night.

On the other hand, i reckon Hird would feel insulted, and rightly so.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

jimmyc1985 wrote:
Staggy wrote:

This is neither the time nor the place for me to bring up my grievances about Sheeds. But do i feel sorry for him about tonight's efforts? Not really, and i doubt he'd feel sorry for himself - he's an optimist by trade and i doubt tonight's performance is going to keep him awake at night.

On the other hand, i reckon Hird would feel insulted, and rightly so.
Interesting POV. Don't agree with it myself but I understand what you mean.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

So much at stake tonight and to put in that Gutless pathetic effort for the Great James Hird and Sheeds.
All I can say is I hope that they are really hurting because I know that we all are.
Shocking display tonight.
Thankyou Hirdy and Sheeds for the memories .
Deserved so much better than that SHIT!!! :evil:
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

While I'm at it ,Did anybody else in the Ponsford behind goals have to put up with that Richmond drunk that fair dinkum every 30 seconds would shout out RICHMOND!!!
All I can say for 2 hours AGHHHHHHH!!!
f*** OFF
bombers_rock
High Draft Pick

Post by bombers_rock »

stryper wrote:While I'm at it ,Did anybody else in the Ponsford behind goals have to put up with that Richmond drunk that fair dinkum every 30 seconds would shout out RICHMOND!!!
All I can say for 2 hours AGHHHHHHH!!!
f*** OFF
I'm with you. I'm surprised someone didn't thump him one. What an absolute wanker. Once or twice is ok, or if you get the whole crowd doing it. But FFS, if you're the only one doing it, give it a rest!! :evil::evil: