"Your" and "You're"

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
stonersmate
Top Up Player

Post by stonersmate »

talk about spelling nazis. i thought my dad was bad. if you understand what the person is typing or trying to say.... then whats the big deal, who really gives a shit ay.
red n black til i die
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

On a message board anyway.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

stonersmate wrote:talk about spelling nazis. i thought my dad was bad. if you understand what the person is typing or trying to say.... then whats the big deal, who really gives a shit ay.
yeh i hvae to argee whit yuo. as long as the meassge gest throguh wahts teh prblom eh?
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

Good to see, you finally agree with us Ben. lol
stonersmate
Top Up Player

Post by stonersmate »

ez takn da pis
red n black til i die
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I don't expect everyone to be perfect - I do expect everyone to make an effort.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

stonersmate wrote:ez takn da pis
No shit, sherlock!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Geez you know the Bomber's season is well and truly over when the hot topic on this forum is English Grammar.

What would be the odds of the same topic ever appearing on a Collingwood web site?
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

Zero. I don't think they know what a comma is, or that their are 26 letters in the english language.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Essendon4eva wrote:Zero. I don't think they know what a comma is, or that their are 26 letters in the english language.
I'm offering you up to them for trade. You'd fit right in.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Robbie it was funny for awhile but FFS you're just following him around to pick on now... this isn't high school... geez.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Megan wrote:Robbie it was funny for awhile but FFS you're just following him around to pick on now... this isn't high school... geez.
This isnt BT, you dont have to bow to the club. He is a dopey little fcker who leads with his chin. If he is not getting into it with me, he is with someone else. I'll leave him alone when the retarded little fker writes something of substance.

How the fk can you delete threads for a whining little nothing who declares he wont buy a membership because the team "didnt try". FFS.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Robbie I'm not bowing to anyone. I moderated that based on what *I* think.

BT is here to talk about footy and whatever else, not follow people around being an arsehole. That is why I deleted the thread.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

But what if someone is a born arsehole like this bloke? I thought we didnt have to "tread carefully" with morons, now that we are not associated with the official site.

Anyway I'm sorry he is a humourless dimwit. I really am.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

You dont have to tread carefully... but there's a huge difference towards being involved in a thread and disagreeing with someones points, and actively following them around to have a go.

I know what YOU'RE doing. You want a spanking and you're going the right way for one ;)

We all need to go to the training of a certain un named Victorian club and ask to borrow some of their 'chill pills' ;)
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

I just need to make this point robbie. You continue to let every know you dislike me because I have a opinion that differs.
On to the membership. Thanks for skipping the entire point I made in that post about my decision. James Hird, the greatest player I have ever seen had his last game in Melbourne and our boys should zero effort. That wasn't just some ordinary game. It was so bad I wasn't greated with insults at school. Just a shake of the head. The footy public is discraced, it was that damn bad. Sorry I'm don't feel like putting my money into their pay checks.

ALso you thread was what we call on the message board curcuit, 'off-topic' and 'spam'.
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Essendon4eva. I'm not sure whether you were taking the piss or not. For your sake, I hope you were. If not, please note my suggestions:
I just need to make this point robbie (a capital letter is generally required for proper nouns please). You continue to let every know you dislike me because I have a (an) opinion that differs. (Hmmm. Who is "every know"? Or did you mean everyone? If you did, for future reference you'll find it much easier to simply write what you mean. Here, I'll demonstrate "I think Essendon4eva has the brains of a homing pigeon". You see? EASY!!!)
On to the membership. Thanks for skipping the entire point I made in that post about my decision. James Hird, the greatest player I have ever seen had his last game in Melbourne and our boys should zero effort ("should zero effort". What the hell does that mean? Please refer to my previous point about writing what you mean). That wasn't just some ordinary game. It was so bad I wasn't greated (is that the same as greeted? Or something worse?) with insults at school (full stop required here) Just a shake of the head. The footy public is discraced (more new words!!! We're on a roll here), it was that damn bad. Sorry I'm don't feel (I'm don't feel either. Usual I don't feel, but today, I’m don't feel) like putting my money into their pay checks (CHECK the spelling again please).

ALso you thread ("you thread" hey. Hmmm. Is that like a really cool version of you tube that no one knows about?) was what we call on the message board, 'off-topic' and 'spam'.
Last edited by gringo on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

You guys both suck. Can we lock this shite?
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Essendon4eva wrote:I just need to make this point robbie. You continue to let every know you dislike me because I have a opinion that differs.
On to the membership. Thanks for skipping the entire point I made in that post about my decision. James Hird, the greatest player I have ever seen had his last game in Melbourne and our boys should zero effort. That wasn't just some ordinary game. It was so bad I wasn't greated with insults at school. Just a shake of the head. The footy public is discraced, it was that damn bad. Sorry I'm don't feel like putting my money into their pay checks.

ALso you thread was what we call on the message board curcuit, 'off-topic' and 'spam'.
I dont dislike you because you have an opinion that differs. I often have a differance opinion with Dodgey (who I love like a brother), Filthy, Megan, Sismis, Ben Doolan, Windy Hill etc etc who all I respect and like. Get it through your head. I dislike you because you are a FKIN IDIOT. That's all.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

BomberinJapan wrote:You guys both suck. Can we lock this shite?
I think you are in desperate need of a Geisha. Or at the very least, a good rub and tug.