Wet Toast

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
5Alive
Top Up Player

Wet Toast

Post by 5Alive »

Guys its taking me this long to look at anything Essendon after Saturday it was a very empty feeling watching 5 walk away!!!

Anyway I must say it was good of the WCE supporters after the game very good indeed!! However I was disgusted that on Jimmys first few gets those bloody junkie loving parasites boo'd him WTF they boo a absolute champion and applaud a druggie :evil:
5Alive
Top Up Player

Post by 5Alive »

Whoops got ahead of myself before I get yelled at I didnt see the WCE thread my appoligies :oops:
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Re: Wet Toast

Post by swoodley »

5Alive wrote:Guys its taking me this long to look at anything Essendon after Saturday it was a very empty feeling watching 5 walk away!!!

Anyway I must say it was good of the WCE supporters after the game very good indeed!! However I was disgusted that on Jimmys first few gets those bloody junkie loving parasites boo'd him WTF they boo a absolute champion and applaud a druggie :evil:
You should have been sitting where I was (50m line, railway side, city end)...the shit dribbling from their mouths when cousins was taken off for a rest in the first quarter was enough to make me sick. They just don't get the fact that he f***** up
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
5Alive
Top Up Player

Post by 5Alive »

I was lucky enough to be with the Bombers crew second tier behind the goal :D

Arnt they a bunch of charddy swilling wankers???

Now you hear around town they think they are the best in the land cause what they did for Sheeds and Jimmy give me a break

Go PORT