BigPond.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Gyoza
Club Captain

BigPond.

Post by Gyoza »

I know there have been several threads over the year pointing out how bad the AFL website is now, but has anyone else noticed how COMPLETELY USELESS the "BigPond TV" streaming match service is?

unbelievable. I`m sitting in Tokyo on a 100mb/s connection and I can`t get the bloody games to play without constant pausing for buffering?? (like...every 20 seconds) You`ve gotta be kidding me.

I would blame my old PC but I`ve watched the Ashes, Wimbledon, Cricket World Cup and UEFA Champions League already this year with perfect full screen streaming.

This service has gotten shittier every year since I signed up 3 years ago. The first year it was run by C7 and worked almost perfectly. I`d like to meet the staff responsible for the AFL website and BigPond TV and kick the shit out of them. Seeing as I probably can`t do that, can anyone give me a hint re a useful email address to send a complaint to? Sending it through BigPond is a waste of time because they don`t reply to anything. Someone within the AFL would be better.

f****** pissed off. Can`t watch any of the finals. Haven`t been able to use that website all year to watch the Bombers (thank god for BomberTV) and I paid $60 for it.

Wankers.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

yeah it works about 10% of the time for me the other 90% it wont even start playing.... i dont bother anymore
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
spikefan
On the Rookie List

Post by spikefan »

Bigpond is useless. I also paid $60 and it is really terrible so I seldom use it. With a lot of patience I can get to the buffering stage but this is very frustrating since the video breaks all the time.

BTW everything on the AFL/Telstra site is piss poor. Thanks god we have essendonfc.com and Bombertv.

Vlad should really stay out of selecting internet vendors. :evil:
Red and Black Forever
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

There was a website around a few months back that would play any game from the last few years on demand, literally worked without an issue.

The AFL caught wind of it and shut it down
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Glad there are a few of you out there who share my pain.

Hopefully nobody forks out their $60 come renewal time (I know I won't be) and they finally wake up. Not holding my breath though.

Still f****** pissed I can't watch the finals though.