Wouldn't be cracking those corks yet Poos.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Not sure but I can definitely smell some repeated posts coming on
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

f*** JUDD...He plays for the f****** SCUM now...any decent Essendon supporter should hate the blokes f****** guts now.

Would've thought people had learnt their lesson after Essendon, Hawthorn and Carlton experiences with Mercuri, Holland and Kouta respectively.

Lost a lot of respect for the bloke too....I'm fine with him chasing the money, but I'm repulsed by all the bullshit excuses he keeps giving for why he selected the Blues, when it is clear they offered the biggest check.

Wanted to play in a team who was likely to have immediate success- should not have pick the Blues then.

Wanted a team with world class facilities...shouldn't have picked Carlton then

Wanted to build a team up without any help and on his own merits...should have gone to a team that has spent the past four years tanking to get the best players available in the draft.

You're full of shit Juddy...you were after one thing....money...which is fine, just have the balls to admit it!!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

If Carlton manage to develop some good young players they won't be able to keep them as they are using so much money for Judd. It would be great to see the scum stay down the bottom of the ladder.
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

15 clubs dodged a bullet and Carlton has copped it right between the eyes.

Sit back and enjoy their hell ride folks.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

easley I resent it being implied that I'm not 'a decent Essendon supporter' because I don't automatically hate Judd due to his new club, but thanks anyway.

It was his choice, his career. Good on him. I don't give a shit who he plays for if it ain't us.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

The whole thing really has had the scum smelling like poo now its over.

I applaud what Paul Roos said in the press about how he feels about it.

Judd in my opinion has gone for the money...no doubt about it.

Just the tanking issue, the priority pick at no 1, the plan B by manipulating the system and saying they'll pay him $2m for the first year to keep him away from Richmond in the PSD.

Technically they have not broken any rules, yes....but ethically they've come out looking pretty ordinary in my book. They have been rewarded for non success. And the last 11 games.....in my opinion, deliberate non success to use the system to benefit themselves.

I expect Chris Judd next year and beyond while he's wearing that navy blue jumper and stupid shark fin looking things on their shorts with crooks like Pratt and Elliott sitting in the stands pulling their knobs on how well they recruited, will be booed and howled at by opposition supporters.

The big shame of this is Andrew Demetriou as AFL CEO has his head stuck in the sand and refuses to even contemplate that something was even remotely suspicious about Carlton's last 11 losses - losses they had to have, the best 11 losses in of their immediate past history.

I will not wish any ill will on Chris Judd because it will come back to bite me, and he had every right to choose the best deal for him. I'll boo when he gets the footy, that's it.

All I say to Carlton is Karma always caomes to those who do wrong by others. :twisted:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

You mean the Number 1 Liberal,who the RODENT refers to as"A decent person" ,folks?
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Megan wrote:easley I resent it being implied that I'm not 'a decent Essendon supporter' because I don't automatically hate Judd due to his new club, but thanks anyway.

It was his choice, his career. Good on him. I don't give a shit who he plays for if it ain't us.
Sorry to offend Megan....did not mean to suggest you weren't a decent Essendon supporter. More just suggesting that I and I believe the majority of other Essendon supporters just find it second nature to especially loathe and hate anything or anyone in a navy blue or white and black striped jumper.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

Filthy, Carlton and ethics have never been close associates.

Carlton are the f****** scum of the competition and always will be.

Anyone who say they're not, I say "PIGS ARSE"!
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Ealesy, no worries mate. I don't hate everything associated with Carrrrrrlton... just most things ;)

I respect Judd as a very good player. I suppose he treats footy as a business, and this was a business transaction.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Megan wrote: I respect Judd as a very good player. I suppose he treats footy as a business, and this was a business transaction.
I have no problems with that...the problem I have is that he is trying to protect his reputation and deny this is the case, when clearly it is.

I don't care what you're motivations are for going to Carlton Juddy...just don't try and insult my f****** intelligence by saying it wasn't for the money.
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

ealesy wrote:
Megan wrote:easley I resent it being implied that I'm not 'a decent Essendon supporter' because I don't automatically hate Judd due to his new club, but thanks anyway.

Sorry to offend Megan....did not mean to suggest you weren't a decent Essendon supporter. More just suggesting that I and I believe the majority of other Essendon supporters just find it second nature to especially loathe and hate anything or anyone in a navy blue or white and black striped jumper.
He is a Cartlon player. We shold hate Judd like we do any other of the scum.
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

With the amount that they're supposedly paying him, Judd had better be the stand-out best player in that team next year. Loads of pressure. Everyone's happy now, but guys like Gibbs, Murphy, Kreuzer, etc. aren't going to be ecstatic if they're getting a quarter of what he's getting and they're outplaying him.