Cuz in the shit AGAIN.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Sonof

Post by Sonof »

Yes Nifty I can confirm this, word is kids across WA are found in gutters every night with bleached blond pubes sticking out their mouths. It is truly a sad day for this country.
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

boncer34 wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:I''m not conceding anything. I'm jsut not willing to let arguments, become the focal point anymore. Espicially when I actually make a great point, which the usual Australian will do nothing about, regardless of if they recognise it or not.
So far your points have been attempting shots at me which so far none have worked.
So my original point was attacking you was it? All the arguing was to try and add on to the point. Offcourse, you and many others would rather argue with me, then actually say, "Yes E4eva, you are right. There is a contradiction by the government"
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Good decision by the AFL. Hopefully he is sincere in his apology and admitting that he has a problem. Now lets hope the media leave him the fk alone and we get some peace and f***'n quiet for a while.
Essendunny
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

If you can admitt your wrong E4E I'll next say your right when I agree with you.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

BenDoolan wrote:Good decision by the AFL. Hopefully he is sincere in his apology and admitting that he has a problem. Now lets hope the media leave him the fk alone and we get some peace and f***'n quiet for a while.
I'm not sure about the decision. Dont get me wrong I think Cousins is a first class c***, but bringing the game into disrepute? Surely the game is much bigger than one player - even if he is a Brownlow medallist. What about Voss, Gehrig, Holland, Didak - plenty of "disrepute" associated with these guys in recent times.

Also have a read of this from Tim Lane, very interesting perspective, one i agree with...

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/r ... 13590.html
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Spot on Tony, thanks for posting that artilce.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tonysoprano wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Good decision by the AFL. Hopefully he is sincere in his apology and admitting that he has a problem. Now lets hope the media leave him the fk alone and we get some peace and f***'n quiet for a while.
I'm not sure about the decision. Dont get me wrong I think Cousins is a first class c***, but bringing the game into disrepute? Surely the game is much bigger than one player - even if he is a Brownlow medallist. What about Voss, Gehrig, Holland, Didak - plenty of "disrepute" associated with these guys in recent times.

Also have a read of this from Tim Lane, very interesting perspective, one i agree with...

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/r ... 13590.html
You make a good point and I agree with you. But this action has to start somewhere.....
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

It was supposedly an APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT that WASN'T.

They've BLOODY WELL left a BARN DOOR WIDE OPEN,by BUCKPASSING a call,other Competitions should not be left to make.

He can be allowed to play WAFL.Now normally,we are SREAMING OUT for any PUBLICITY and him playing in our Comp would be a MASSIVE BOOST.Not in light of recent times or the AFL'S SOFT AS BUTTER Ruling on this SCANDAL.

What may I ask is their POLICY on a Player with 3 STRIKES in the ILLICIT DRUGS Policy?Let alone someone who has been found Guilty of CONDUCT UNBECOMING??

Do those CAUGHT OUT a 3rd time,get a STATE LEAGUE REPRIEVE as well?WHAT A BLOODY MESS!!!!!
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

Grassy, he has never tested positive. Not once. The only proof we have is his own word that he is a drug addict. He's admitted it, copped his punishment, now let him get on with his life.

What do you want? For the man never to work again?
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

grassy1 wrote:It was supposedly an APPROPRIATE PUNISHMENT that WASN'T.

They've BLOODY WELL left a BARN DOOR WIDE OPEN,by BUCKPASSING a call,other Competitions should not be left to make.

He can be allowed to play WAFL.Now normally,we are SREAMING OUT for any PUBLICITY and him playing in our Comp would be a MASSIVE BOOST.Not in light of recent times or the AFL'S SOFT AS BUTTER Ruling on this SCANDAL.

What may I ask is their POLICY on a Player with 3 STRIKES in the ILLICIT DRUGS Policy?Let alone someone who has been found Guilty of CONDUCT UNBECOMING??

Do those CAUGHT OUT a 3rd time,get a STATE LEAGUE REPRIEVE as well?WHAT A BLOODY MESS!!!!!
Can YOU please NOT post LIKE this AGAIN? Are you coming down from a night on the disco biscuits? Are you typing Keri style and just banging your forehead into the keyboard every time an ad comes on the TV? What you have written is hard enough to read due to your incoherent argument, poor grammar and general idiocy without throwing in words in capitals.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

That's one damn accurate forehead I've got going on! Maybe I'm typing with my eyelashes.

I should be on Ripleys believe it or not!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

gringo wrote:

Can YOU please NOT post LIKE this AGAIN? Are you coming down from a night on the disco biscuits? Are you typing Keri style and just banging your forehead into the keyboard every time an ad comes on the TV? What you have written is hard enough to read due to your incoherent argument, poor grammar and general idiocy without throwing in words in capitals.
Then dont read it.
Shouldnt you be preparing to steal Christmas?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Rossoneri wrote:
gringo wrote:

Then dont read it.
Shouldnt you be preparing to steal Christmas?
:lol: Gold.

i find Grassy's empassioned posts a lot easier to read than your CONSTANT criticism of absolutely everything. Here's a challenge for you, go through your posts and find 5 that AREN'T criticizing something.

Did you your shrink advise this as some form of catharsis?
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

boncer34 wrote:If you can admitt your wrong E4E I'll next say your right when I agree with you.
Why My assesment is correct though. If admit it is wrong, why would I expect you to admit it is correct? Instead of jsut saying i was right form the get go, like the rest of the board, you just make a comment to try and start a argument.
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Essendon4eva wrote:
boncer34 wrote:If you can admitt your wrong E4E I'll next say your right when I agree with you.
Why My assesment is correct though. If admit it is wrong, why would I expect you to admit it is correct? Instead of jsut saying i was right form the get go, like the rest of the board, you just make a comment to try and start a argument.
What the hell does that indecipherable load of crap mean? Back in the day you would have been booted off for writing something that makes more sense to wild boars then it does sentient humans. It makes me ill to think that there's a possibility we could live on the same planet. Obviously the chances of this being the case are remote, but the mere possibility has taken away my appetite. It's a disgrace to the club that your screen name incorporates the word Essendon.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Essendon4eva wrote:
But your agreeance and acceptance is contradictory to the disapproval and dismissal of argumentative points of view in your assumptions and perceptions. In other words, you find correlations between different scenarios and portray them as factual and theoretically proven dispositions.
Essendunny
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

gringo wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:
What the hell does that indecipherable load of crap mean? Back in the day you would have been booted off for writing something that makes more sense to wild boars then it does sentient humans. It makes me ill to think that there's a possibility we could live on the same planet. Obviously the chances of this being the case are remote, but the mere possibility has taken away my appetite. It's a disgrace to the club that your screen name incorporates the word Essendon.
Well said.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:
But your agreeance and acceptance is contradictory to the disapproval and dismissal of argumentative points of view in your assumptions and perceptions. In other words, you find correlations between different scenarios and portray them as factual and theoretically proven dispositions.
Non sequitur is a good term for it.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

gringo wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:
OUCH! Can you please ignore my earlier post?, I don't think i could handle it if you pointed that thing at me.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Gringo,Read it or Don't Read it.No Skin off my nose.

KERI,he was FOUND GUILTY of CONDUCT UNBECOMING and supposedly SUSPENDED for 12 Months.

But he wasn't really and the Suspension consequently means nothing,because it means he is allowed to Play Football.

Why even bother suspending him in the 1st place?