The Carey Files

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

The Carey Files

Post by Windy_Hill »

Can we keep a running tally of his various misdemeanours. Just as blue is the new black, so is Carey the new Cousins.

Britney and Lindsay cant hold a candle to this one man walking Headline. I swear, if he hits another person (himself included) he would have more hits than the Beatles.

Have a read of this for a laff. King Carey has is now taking on the Three Stooges with some physical comedy of his own. I love the fact that the security guard claims he calmed down after whacking himself with the champagne bottle as he was only 'semi-conscious'! You mean to say there was consciousness there in the first place???

Read and enjoy

FORMER AFL star Wayne Carey hit himself over the head with a champagne bottle and wrestled a security guard in an alleged domestic dispute with his girlfriend in a New York hotel room.

A re-enactment of the alleged altercation between Carey and security guard Kyle Banks in Carey's suite in New York's exclusive W Hotel in October 2006 was last night aired on Channel 9's A Current Affair.

Mr Banks said he was sent to the 24th-floor room after complaints of noise and found Carey attacking his girlfriend, model Kate Neilson.

"I enter the room. I hear all this commotion and I see a large man smacking a tall, slender blonde woman and he smacked and he shook her and he smacked her again," he said.

Mr Banks, 188cm tall and weighing 91kg, said Carey grabbed him by his jacket and threw him to the floor, forcing him to call for back-up.

He said Carey smashed the bottle over his own head when he told Carey he was calling the police.

Carey suffered a small cut.

"I don't understand why he hit his own self with the bottle," Mr Banks said.

"It didn't make any sense to me but, in any event, it calmed him down because he was semi-conscious."

Ms Neilson then asked for Mr Banks' silence.

"She just said it's OK. She doesn't want this to get out," he said.

"She said just get a towel and put it over his head and he will be all right."
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

And you'd have to say that Kate Neilson is just as farked up as he is. They both deserve each other.
Essendunny
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Now hjs girlfriend is facing court over unpaid parking fines.

When will it end?!
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

I find it insulting that Channel 9 placed this f****** idiot in their 20-1 all time sporting heroes yet left out a certain James Hird!!!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

bomberdonnie wrote:I find it insulting that Channel 9 placed this f****** idiot in their 20-1 all time sporting heroes yet left out a certain James Hird!!!
James Hird didnt work enough for Channel 9.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
andrewb
Regular Senior Player

Post by andrewb »

BenDoolan wrote:And you'd have to say that Kate Neilson is just as farked up as he is. They both deserve each other.
Careful... He's the bad guy here. She's a victim of domestic violence and behaving in text book fashion.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Put the bastard behind bars and do us all a favour.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re:

Post by BenDoolan »

andrewb wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:And you'd have to say that Kate Neilson is just as farked up as he is. They both deserve each other.
Careful... He's the bad guy here. She's a victim of domestic violence and behaving in text book fashion.
I stand by my comments. She is just as farked up as he is. She's no victim, she is a participant in drug taking and domestic violence herself.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 53,00.html
Essendunny
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: The Carey Files

Post by Windy_Hill »

Have you seen that new hit musical about Carey and his girl

"The King and Ice"
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Giving then $180,000 to tell everyone what we already know is it a bit rich.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

What a tool. This is a common thing isn't it. Coke must be the party drug of his crowd...who else might be involved? Where there's one, there's more. It's a social thing.

$180K is lunacy at best and bankrolling a habit at worst.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Please Windy Hill,try not to INSULT(the Real)KING RICHARD REYNOLDS! :wink:

As for Carey himself,...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

Put a screen around him and shoot the bastard!

(second thoughts, probably a waste of good ammunition).
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

billyduckworth wrote:Put a screen around him and shoot the bastard!

(second thoughts, probably a waste of good ammunition).
fair enough, then tie a rock to his leg and throw him off the West Gate bridge
elvira
Top Up Player

Re: Re:

Post by elvira »

BenDoolan wrote:
andrewb wrote:
I stand by my comments. She is just as farked up as he is. She's no victim, she is a participant in drug taking and domestic violence herself.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 53,00.html
I agree with Andrew. She is a victim. He is the one who smashed a glass in her face, he is the one who has had to be constrained by police. Suggesting that carey has any fear of being physically hurt by kn is a joke. She obviously has problems with drugs and the fact that she stays with wc shows she has emotional problems as well (like a lot of victims of domestic violence). But to say that she is the same as carey is wrong.
Go Bombers!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Re:

Post by BenDoolan »

elvira wrote:I agree with Andrew. She is a victim. He is the one who smashed a glass in her face, he is the one who has had to be constrained by police. Suggesting that carey has any fear of being physically hurt by kn is a joke. She obviously has problems with drugs and the fact that she stays with wc shows she has emotional problems as well (like a lot of victims of domestic violence). But to say that she is the same as carey is wrong.
She is just as bad for allowing this dickwad to continue on his rampage by excusing his behaviour. It is obvious that she cannot physically hurt him, but that doesn't mean she isn't violent. He was the one who called security to have her removed from his apartment - either to prevent her from attacking or preventing himself from bashing her into a pulp. There are thousands of innocent women out there who are phyisically tortured by their partners, and threatened with physical harm if they leave. They live in fear and that's why they stay. This isn't one of those cases.
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

She is staying with him because he can support her cocaine fix.

He is a low life scumbag. Cant believe New Idea had escaped scrutiny in all this, paying a druggie to tell a story that only sticky-nosed women will end up reading. Womens Weekley, New Idea and all that other crap that gets sold on magazine stands are the lowest of low-life scumbags.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Dermie and Garry Lyon spend a lot of time with Carey. Must have a nose for the action.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

robbie67 wrote:Dermie and Garry Lyon spend a lot of time with Carey. Must have a nose for the action.
Don't get me started on Garry Lyon.

Tonight's Footy Classified could be an all time low even by Lyon's scintillating standards of hypocrisy and sanctimony if they start talking about Wayne Carey. f*** i'd just love someone to turn around in the middle of one of Lyon's anti-drug rants and ask Garry to take a polygraph test or blood test to prove he's clean. He would literally shit his pants on the spot, i reckon.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rossoneri wrote:She is staying with him because he can support her cocaine fix.

He is a low life scumbag. Cant believe New Idea had escaped scrutiny in all this, paying a druggie to tell a story that only sticky-nosed women will end up reading. Womens Weekley, New Idea and all that other crap that gets sold on magazine stands are the lowest of low-life scumbags.
The bloke needs a stint behind bars where he can cop a few large one's up his clacker. There's one person who can make that happen, but she won't do it.
Essendunny