Time Lane and Robert Walls.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Time Lane and Robert Walls.

Post by jimmyc1985 »

You are both obnoxious pieces of shit.

Having regard to the passionate words of Bombertalk member WindyHill, can members of BT please provide comment on the Carlton Football Club:
They have cheated and manipulated their way through a century of football and stand today a club synonymous with all thats wrong with game. Whteher it was the years of pillaging other football leagues to find decent players, stealing contracted players from other clubs (read Craig Bradley), pathologocal rorting of the system through Salary Cap cheating, obnoxious and criminal club presidents (come on down John and Dick), harbouring of sociopaths like Agwin and our very own version of Cletus the Slackjawed Yokels, the Whitnalls, tanking games in a manner that would disgust any other fan, conspiring to steal coaches only to unceremoniusly dump them if things dont go their way, and when not cheating, they have this deluded belief that their riches can buy them fame.

This is a club that has twice denied us a premiership by less than a kick in the last 40 years and rubbed our noses in the mud. I can accept that when its done in the spirit of the game but there is nothing, absolutely zilch, that this club does in the spirit of the game. This club thinks its above the rest of the competition despite now years of medocrity.

Thank you.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Time Lane and Robert Walls.

Post by Windy_Hill »

couldnt have said it better Jimmy
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

What a f***'n disgrace they are. Kruzer this, Fev this, Judd this, Stevens that. Well stick that result up your arse you ******* a grade wankers. Walls the cnt mouth reckons an "Essendon supporting friend" of his reckons Lloyd has lost a step, and doesnt kick for goal as well as he used to. Well Robert, the only proof we need that you are a fukin liar is the use of the word friend. You dont f***'n have any.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Put that in your f****** pipe and smoke it you old cuntbag wallsy...

Your commentary is well below par and you barracking tonight was laughable

I was pissing myself when he had to announce Spike as man of the match

Put that in your f****** pipe and smoke it you old cuntbag

Sorry for the poetry!!
AnarchicBomber
Regular Senior Player

Post by AnarchicBomber »

Ten years ago I never thought I would say this: tonight I found Tim Lane more irritating than Robert Walls. At least Wallsy plays it up as a bit of a joke. Tim Lane impersonates a doyen of commentary when he pushes his born-to-rule Blues Barrow the whole way.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

AnarchicBomber wrote:Ten years ago I never thought I would say this: tonight I found Tim Lane more irritating than Robert Walls. At least Wallsy plays it up as a bit of a joke. Tim Lane impersonates a doyen of commentary when he pushes his born-to-rule Blues Barrow the whole way.
Agreed and the f***** up thing is that he refused to work with channel 9 cos Eddie was commenting on filth games... Practice what you preahc fuckbag!!!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

They have cheated and manipulated their way through a century of football and stand today a club synonymous with all thats wrong with game. Whteher it was the years of pillaging other football leagues to find decent players, stealing contracted players from other clubs (read Craig Bradley), pathologocal rorting of the system through Salary Cap cheating, obnoxious and criminal club presidents (come on down John and Dick), harbouring of sociopaths like Agwin and our very own version of Cletus the Slackjawed Yokels, the Whitnalls, tanking games in a manner that would disgust any other fan, conspiring to steal coaches only to unceremoniusly dump them if things dont go their way, and when not cheating, they have this deluded belief that their riches can buy them fame.

This is a club that has twice denied us a premiership by less than a kick in the last 40 years and rubbed our noses in the mud. I can accept that when its done in the spirit of the game but there is nothing, absolutely zilch, that this club does in the spirit of the game. This club thinks its above the rest of the competition despite now years of medocrity.

That is a f****** awesome post.

After reading that I really don't know how any Essendon supporter could hate Collingwood more than Carlton.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

robbie67 wrote:What a f***'n disgrace they are. Kruzer this, Fev this, Judd this, Stevens that. Well stick that result up your arse you ******* a grade wankers. Walls the cnt mouth reckons an "Essendon supporting friend" of his reckons Lloyd has lost a step, and doesnt kick for goal as well as he used to. Well Robert, the only proof we need that you are a fukin liar is the use of the word friend. You dont f***'n have any. Even your wife died just to get the f*** away from you.
This made me laugh.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Even McGuire wasn't this bad.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Walls just has a pathological hatred of us and will never change....he's just a f****** wanker of the worst kind.

I spat the dummy big time when I saw that the tosser was doing the game tonight and then to get Tim Lane spouting his carlton shit as well....the TV nearly wore a brick :evil:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

swoodley wrote:Walls just has a pathological hatred of us and will never change....he's just a f****** wanker of the worst kind.

I spat the dummy big time when I saw that the tosser was doing the game tonight and then to get Tim Lane spouting his carlton shit as well....the TV nearly wore a brick :evil:
That would be a brick of hash I assume in Perth Swoods?
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

bomberdonnie wrote:
swoodley wrote:Walls just has a pathological hatred of us and will never change....he's just a f****** wanker of the worst kind.

:?:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

bomberdonnie wrote:

The real question is what Swoods is doing with loose house bricks just sitting next to his sofa in his living room. :)
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

It's not a loose house brick...it's made of foam rubber :lol:

The wife brought it for me a few years ago after I nearly threw a remote through the TV after a particularly poor umpiring decision. Now I'm not allowed near the remote if she's watching the game as well (bloody eagles supporter :roll: )
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

swoodley wrote:It's not a loose house brick...it's made of foam rubber :lol:

The wife brought it for me a few years ago after I nearly threw a remote through the TV after a particularly poor umpiring decision. Now I'm not allowed near the remote if she's watching the game as well (bloody eagles supporter :roll: )
Release built up tension with the convenience of leaving television and various other electrical equipment unscathed.

Good idea :)
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

JB is a president of a club and when commentating their games, shows absolutely no bias whatso ever. These two c**** are no longer part of the club (Lane never was?) and they sprout off like they own the f******. Thank god I dont live interstate and I am able to get to the game, where I dont have to listen to their shit.

Thankfully I can watch the replay and enjoy their biased, unprofessional crap they call commentary.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

swoodley wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:

:?:
Reference the well known drug issues at the West Coast mate
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

I hate those 2 pricks with a passion - the way Robert Walls was carrying on about Kreuzer, you would think he was God incarnate. I lost count of the number of times he mentioned that smother incident against Reimers. FFS get over it Walls, Reimers kicked the ball into him - anybody could have done that. And Stevens? No possibility we may have shut him down. Of course not, he's just unfit and that's why tailed off late in the game. Give us some credit FFS Walls.
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

was one of the worst commentated games i have seen in quite a while, both so biased, and even at the qtr time highlight reels, nothing but scum highlights,
48.2 sismis to ZRS, SIX, ???!!! Its coming towards the commentary box Im leaving!!!
48.3 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Who needs Bradman when weve got ZRS
48.4 sismis to ZRS, FOUR, Brillian cover drive by ZRS
48.6 sismis to ZRS, SIX, Display of Raw power and brutality by ZRS
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

It's better this way. It makes victory against them all the sweeter knowing these guys (in particular, wanker Walls) hate losing to Essendon. It' s beautiful. It must really hurt them.

I hope they are proud that their team has;

Lost 14 games in a row
Won 3 wooden spoons in the last 5 years
That our kids were better than theirs
Essendunny