Scum Essendon Supporter

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Re: Scum Essendon Supporter

Post by rockhole »

I really feel for you, Benny. I was sitting next to a real tool in an Essendon beanie for several years at TD who just gave it to Scotty non stop for about three years straight. I finally could take no more and told him and his slaggy wife that he was a disgrace to the colours and had no right calling himself and Essendon supporter, plus a couple of expletives. The funny thing was that about 5 other people in the immediate vicinity also jumped in and really paid out on this guy at the same time. It seems he was pissing off everybody within earshot. Did not make a squeak fro the resat of the season and never saw him again!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

rockhole wrote:I really feel for you, Benny. I was sitting next to a real tool in an Essendon beanie for several years at TD who just gave it to Scotty non stop for about three years straight. I finally could take no more and told him and his slaggy wife that he was a disgrace to the colours and had no right calling himself and Essendon supporter, plus a couple of expletives. The funny thing was that about 5 other people in the immediate vicinity also jumped in and really paid out on this guy at the same time. It seems he was pissing off everybody within earshot. Did not make a squeak fro the resat of the season and never saw him again!!!
I really don't know what it is about these farkwits. I understand you can get frustrated with some players and you might let out a frustrated spray, but to constantly bag someone out of hatred is beyond me. They seem to think that everyone agrees with them or that everyone wants to hear it every single time. I remember the bozo behind me constantly paying out on Misiti one day "ABOUT TIME YOU GOT A KICK MISITI YOU BLUDGER". I reckon he said it about 30 times this day which meant Misiti had 30 F****** kicks. But the moron obviously doesn't realise this.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Before I got my reserved seat in 2000 when we played at the MCG we used to always somehow sit near this real arsehole with a flanalette shirt and a beanie which looked 10 years old. The same prick sat behind us on Saturday night obviously drunk and was just shouting shit all night, hope we can get seats on level 2 next year!
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

Hi Guy's, been awhile since I've been on.

I think I posted something like this last year. It's the reason why I don't go out to my seat all that often, I would rather sit in the Bar, at least their I expect to hear comments and abuse towards the players, because of the amounts of Liquor consumed. And unfortunately i haven't got much patience when it come to KNOB JOCKEYS spraying their own team. We all get frustrated with players, coach's etc etc, but thats whats so great about the game, a player 1 week has a shocker, the next he burns.

I remember years ago, when James Hird was having major injurey problems supporters saying "get rid of him" wonder what they would have said if they did, and he came back and played the footy he did!!
nathanskinner
Top Up Player

Post by nathanskinner »

I remember back in the mid to late 90s i think it started.. me and my dad would always sit atop the olympic stand before it had the roof added. There was always a guy there, Essendon supporter we assumed at the time who would absolutely bag the crap out of our players. We later found out he would go to Essendon games.. (it seemed like everyone for about 4 years) and barrack for the opposition. Was hilarious... one game in particular which really stands out for obvious reasons was the comeback game against north... he would group with random opposition supporters (strangers to him) and carry on bagging Essendon so someone would listen his insults, when North lost it was a sweet moment.
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I hear ya BD. I get them all the time when I go, they s**t me up the wall. There definitely are some around. :evil: Tossers
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Sorry SWOODS.

I keep tagging yer for an EAST FREMANTLE supporter.

That's your Missus isn't it?

Stir her up and tell her you're a BALCK and RED Supporter.

PERTH! :twisted: