Happy 40th and 300th game Cnt.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Happy 40th and 300th game Cnt.

Post by robbie67 »

I hope you get a hit by a ******* car walking across the street as a present.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: Happy 40th and 300th game Cnt.

Post by Rossoneri »

He should be glad that Hird has actually acknowledged his existance. F*cking twerp, worst umpire I have ever seen.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
merc_2
Regular Senior Player

Post by merc_2 »

im usually not one to complain about umpires, given that poor decisions usually even themselves out throughout the match. tonight we made too many errors that cost us, first quarter particularly. but that would have to be the worse umpiring i have ever witnessed. When Johnson kicked the ball out of bounds, why the f*** did he get a few kick??? The mark McPhee took early in the last quarter, wasnt paid...he would have had a shot for goal. The holding the ball against Lovett in the last quarter....please explain.... What a joke!!!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Same, I don't normally comment of these bastards, but tonight, they can all get fcked. Who is No.16? f***'n idoit! McLaren, well, shit as per usual.
Essendunny
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

BenDoolan wrote:Same, I don't normally comment of these bastards, but tonight, they can all get fcked. Who is No.16? f***'n idoit! McLaren, well, shit as per usual.
I think that's umpire (cock) Head.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Someone should have told them that the Bulldogs are charity cases off the field and that they shouldn't also be on the field.

If there was any doubt about bias against Essendon by McLaren then it was confirmed tonight that there is. How many times can the Bulldogs players infringe and not get pinged?
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

What about #9 (feel like im talking about the stone cutters)

Reverses the free kick to Davey because Lovett pulled the Bulldogs players jumper to get him off Davey (that sounded so wrong), then pins Slattery for a fair bump on Johnson?

All in the space of 15 seconds.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Complaining about the umpires is like complaining about the forecasts by the Weather Bureau. Both are incompetent, nothing will ever change and the powers to be won't do anything about it.

I thought tonight they backed the teams in different stages tonight. Early, they gave everything to the dogs, then they jumped on us in the middle stages and finally brought the dogs home.

As bad as they were - and this was no more or less noticeable than any other week - I don't think they cost us tonight.

Our lack of finishing and their ability to cruel us with goals in time on was pivotal. We missed our two key forwards and simply ran out of options with hamstring injuries AGAIN!!!!!!!

Quinn is more responsible than those incompetents.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
doogle
Regular Senior Player

Post by doogle »

what game were you watching hop, they didn't cost us?????
The Don
Top Up Player

Post by The Don »

robbie67 wrote:I hope you get a hit by a ******* car walking across the street as a present.
That is one of the most succint yet funny posts I have read on Bombertalk :lol:

Robbie you read my mind and spoke my words.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

hop wrote:Complaining about the umpires is like complaining about the forecasts by the Weather Bureau. Both are incompetent, nothing will ever change and the powers to be won't do anything about it.

I thought tonight they backed the teams in different stages tonight. Early, they gave everything to the dogs, then they jumped on us in the middle stages and finally brought the dogs home.

As bad as they were - and this was no more or less noticeable than any other week - I don't think they cost us tonight.

Our lack of finishing and their ability to cruel us with goals in time on was pivotal. We missed our two key forwards and simply ran out of options with hamstring injuries AGAIN!!!!!!!

Quinn is more responsible than those incompetents.
Fair call hop...blaming the unpires for our loss is to convenient. yes, there were some terrible decsions in the last quarter (McPhee's mark, Lakes' push on Laycock to name a few) but we lost this for reasons other than the umpiring. Injuries to Lonergan and Spike played havoc with our rotations, poor disposal throughout the game and moments of poor discipline that gave away frees and/or 50m penalties were all costly in the end.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

I AM OFFICIAL ON BOARD THE UMPIRE BAGGING BANDWAGGON. I was there last night and what pathetic biased bullshit umpiring, worst I have seen in my life. The c**t ****** manages to see Reimers high fend off yet he doesn't see f**ken McPhee's mark or other decisions. I hate the c**t sooooo much :evil: cost us the game as did the injuries. F**KEN C**T. :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

And why the f*** was a fre kick reversed against Lovett? Someone please tell me how pulling an opposition player off your team mate warrants a free kick reversed. What was the infringement? Too high? Too low? Striking? What?????
Essendunny
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

robbie67 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:Same, I don't normally comment of these bastards, but tonight, they can all get fcked. Who is No.16? f***'n idoit! McLaren, well, shit as per usual.
I think that's umpire (cock) Head.
Aren't they all?
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

merc_2 wrote:im usually not one to complain about umpires, given that poor decisions usually even themselves out throughout the match. tonight we made too many errors that cost us, first quarter particularly. but that would have to be the worse umpiring i have ever witnessed. When Johnson kicked the ball out of bounds, why the f*** did he get a few kick??? The mark McPhee took early in the last quarter, wasnt paid...he would have had a shot for goal. The holding the ball against Lovett in the last quarter....please explain.... What a joke!!!!!
Johnson appealed to the ump that the ball in fact bounced off of the Bomber's (I forget who?) foot before it went over the line. If you watch the replay, it in fact did, cm's in from the boundary line. Still unsure it was the correct decision tho, I vaguely recollect thinking at the time that he was going for the boundry anyway...
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.