Rama

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Scott
On the Rookie List

Rama

Post by Scott »

Anyone listen to SEN on Sat Arvo, hear Dermie saying that the only reason he's getting a agame is because of the "cancer" thing?

Reckons there's no way he's in our best 22, gave a few reasons why, can't really remember them at the moment. Seemed a bit much, I thought he's done ok so far this year, certainnly shown more skill and class than a few others.

Do we agree with Dernie on this??
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Rama

Post by BenDoolan »

Nup. Dermie's a flog.
Essendunny
Scott
On the Rookie List

Post by Scott »

BenDoolan wrote:Nup. Dermie's a flog.
Agreed.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

I can forgive a guy for bring a moron. You gotta work with the brains your given. However, if he did say that then not only is he a moron, but an insensitive prick that should know better. Hey you know what, I f**king dont care if Rama is getting a game out of sympathy (not that he is). He has earned the right to represent his club for as long as he wishes. Put it this way, every game Rama plays, good or bad, makes up for every dud game played by the likes of Cupido and others who despite their health, laughed in the face of the great opportunity handed to them.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Better than getting a game for the swans cos you are not good enough to play with the hawks anymore you f***wit

As BD says Dermie is a flog

Still not sure what he is doing these days apart from taking pot shots at anyone that doesnt play a good game
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Brereton has just turned into a media whore....he loves to throw out a controversial comment to make sure that people remember him. He bagged the shit out of Robert Harvey the week leading up to the Bombers/Saints game saying that he was finished...he didn't look finished to me when he played against us.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Dermie - insensitive f*** stick.

Rama - deserves his place.

Enough said.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Should stick to powdering his nose.
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

I think Rama is probably in our best 22. But that doesn't say much.

Our best 22 at the moment is obviously bottom 4.

You could probably say only Melbourne are playing worse footy than we are at the moment.

Injuries can be rightly used as an excuse, but only so far as they just highlight a lack of depth.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

tom9779 wrote:I think Rama is probably in our best 22. But that doesn't say much.

Our best 22 at the moment is obviously bottom 4.

You could probably say only Melbourne are playing worse footy than we are at the moment.

Injuries can be rightly used as an excuse, but only so far as they just highlight a lack of depth.
How are West Coast travelling?
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I have always hated Brereton and have always thought he is a self centred dumb prick.
This does nothing to change my opinion of him.
KaaN10
Regular Senior Player

Post by KaaN10 »

Absolute flog. Roberty Harvey has proven him wrong, so will Rama.
GoalSneak
Top Up Player

Post by GoalSneak »

A very insensitive comment, even for him. I think Rama is in our best 22 but is starting to look a bit tired. A couple of weeks off might recharge his batteries.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

flog
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Windy_Hill wrote:I can forgive a guy for bring a moron. You gotta work with the brains your given. However, if he did say that then not only is he a moron, but an insensitive prick that should know better. Hey you know what, I f**king dont care if Rama is getting a game out of sympathy (not that he is). He has earned the right to represent his club for as long as he wishes. Put it this way, every game Rama plays, good or bad, makes up for every dud game played by the likes of Cupido and others who despite their health, laughed in the face of the great opportunity handed to them.
As usual Windy, hit the nail bang on the head.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Wanker of the highest order is Dermie. Should probably pack up his self obsessed, bleach rinsing, botoxed injecting arse, and go back to Franga and work in the bottleshop with Conan. The guy is making a name for himself by making "expert comments" of the shittiest order. A true media whore.

Surfs like a nancy too...

:lol:
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

He is definitely in our top 22. He is one of the few players playing in the seniors that can actually kick the ball accurately, handball accurately, tackle properly and has a great vertical leap for spoiling - i.e. play football.

Get your hand off it shi-t for brains.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

MH_Bomber wrote:He is definitely in our top 22. He is one of the few players playing in the seniors that can actually kick the ball accurately, handball accurately, tackle properly and has a great vertical leap for spoiling - i.e. play football.

Get your hand off it shi-t for brains.
Well said MH!
Essendunny
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Rama is a gun for our Team and I admire the Guy for what he has been through and fought his way back...

Could you say the same for that plastic face Dermie or should I say Germie...

Go and get a life and stick to what you know best - Absolutely Nothing!!!

A HAS BEEN
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Rama hasn't played too badly this year. With such a young side it is good to have his experience. Anyone who says he doesn't deserve a game should not be taken seriously.