Fevola - how many weeks?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Fevola - how many weeks?

Post by Bomber_Fan »

Now I know I'm a one-eyed Bomber's supporter who despises Cartlon. But I've gotta get this off my chest. Fevola punches Selwood in the stomach - Channel 7 replay it maybe once. How come whenever it's one of our players they constantly replay it over and over again? We need some Essendon people in the commentary box FFS. And I forgot about those nice jumper punches from Murphy too that the commentary didn't say much about - would have carried on about it for the whole match if it was a Bomber's player. Yet I'm sure Lovett was suspended a few years ago for attempting to strike. How come I have a feeling that both these f#$k'n c@#ts are going to get a rap on the knuckle rather than a well deserved suspension.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Re: Fevola - how many weeks?

Post by Rossoneri »

Suprised his chin hasn't tripped someone over yet.

He will get off, no doubt.

I hate Carlton that much that I cant think of a player onthat list that I dont want to see get struck down by a career-threatening injury.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Stokes from Geelong also hit a Brisbane player in the stomach, it was reaplayed only once.

Fevola should get a week but probably won't. Does he have much of a record?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Rossoneri wrote:

I hate Carlton that much that I cant think of a player onthat list that I dont want to see get struck down by a career-threatening injury.
Carazzo. At least we know when he gets the ball we will be getting it straight back.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

robrulz5 wrote: Fevola should get a week but probably won't. Does he have much of a record?
He plays for Carlton - the ugly prick should be suspended on the basis of that alone.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

He wont even get looked at.

He should, but he wont.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

robrulz5 wrote:
Rossoneri wrote: I hate Carlton that much that I cant think of a player onthat list that I dont want to see get struck down by a career-threatening injury.
Carazzo. At least we know when he gets the ball we will be getting it straight back.
This is true.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

It will obviously be looked at, at i'd guess he'll either get close to a week with an early plea (i.e. something like 75 points), or he'll get a week (something between 100-150 points).