Player No# 3: Aaron Henneman

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Player No# 3: Aaron Henneman

Post by bombercol »

Let's get No 3 review started. :D

Well what can I say.

O games.

Odds on that he won't be at Essendon next year.

Thanks for the memories.

0/10
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Hahahah I was waiting for this one, as many around here have said best season yet.

Team Rating: 0/10
Relative Henneman Rating: 10/10
azza78
High Draft Pick
Location: Cairns, FNQ. Home of the mighty Cairns Draught, may it RIP

Post by azza78 »

Can't give a review, as he didn't play. Would have, given injuries to our ruck stocks and lack of key defenders, but that's footy.

Hard to see him back next year. So thanks to Hen for the service he's given to the EFC, and the hours of amusement he's provided us users of this great forum.

So with Henno gone, and Reynolds and Bolts looking headed down a similar path, it's time for the Bombertalk forum to find a new whipping boy.

Any suggestions...?
bueller
High Draft Pick

Post by bueller »

I'll use one word to describe him.

GONE.
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

As much as I hate to say it, Welsh and Bradley seem to be looking like the new whipping boys.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

Im with Azza here.

He didnt play cant give him a review.

Please guys.

I would suggest we lock this one down before stupid people get in and start saying unwarranted shit, not relevent to the topic.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

lol im sure all mods are keeping an eye on this thread :P

but yes good point, there isn't much point of a review for him
doogle
Regular Senior Player

Post by doogle »

where is the love? shoulder injury stopped the poor bloke in his tracks.
DazMan32
Top Up Player

Post by DazMan32 »

Yeah poor guy was out all year with that shoulder, shoudnt bag his season for that.

Ive actually changed my view on Henno, a month ago i was callin for him to go, but i met him recently and have since changed my tune.

I reckon we give him 1 more year to let him try and prove that he can help us at CHB. Definately dont keep him if were just gunna use him elsewhere, but he hasnt got a chance to try CHB since about 2003, should get 1 more shot at it i reckon. Just until Lachlan hansen bulks up and takes over.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Stupid absoloutely stupid doing a review on Henno.
A) Hes been injured all year so how can you review him on something he was physically unable to do?
B) It always brings out the toss pots who give him 0 just to be cool

Why look for a CHB when we have a ready made one in Henno? Thats what all you intelligent footballing following people dont realise, Henno got f*** assed around and put in the ruck, Im ready to admitt he couldnt play ruck against Peter Bell. But he is a good defender. Sometimes.
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

Can't review him as he was injured. Impossible for anyone else to review him either.

Ranking: N/A
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Should be given one more year to at least give him a chance to show his worth.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

robrulz5 wrote:Should be given one more year to at least give him a chance to show his worth.
Cant agree with that. He's simply not good enough. Never has been. 0/10 and gone.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Yeah, injury stopped him in his tracks this year. He was showing so much the last 5 years, I really thought he was going to take the games by the scruff of the neck. And then when Lloydy went down, well I knew we were not going to be able to cover those two.

Oh please, this has actually been his best year. He should never have been on the list past 2003. Jackovich turned this guy inside out and kicked a goal on his left foot. For someone who is meant to be quick he sure turns very slowly. Has no idea where to run and is a shocking kick. Hope to god he is gone this year and they can finally do something constructive with the #3.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

robrulz5 wrote:Should be given one more year to at least give him a chance to show his worth.
Unfortunatley for Henno, this year was his crunch year to show his stuff, but his body would not let him even get on the park. Can't afford that again.
Tamworth Bomber
Top Up Player

Post by Tamworth Bomber »

Has had his chances previously. Been injured all year but his time is up.
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

Hasnt done much in the past 5 years. A lot of its not his fault, being injury prone but 5 years is a long time to carry a player. As someone else said, this year should have been his crunch year and his time is up.
nomolos
Club Captain

Post by nomolos »

Ossie wrote:
Cant agree with that. He's simply not good enough. Never has been. 0/10 and gone.
Someone who didnt pick up on 1 of your 2 points Bonce.

Useless damn useless waste of a post.

Rosso's was too, and should know better.

Gossy7...I contend we should still lock this down.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Sad to see his career end like this, he was playing pretty good footy last season before yet another injury. I know its cruel but we really need the list space and can't afford to carry him another season.
Rotorog
Top Up Player

Post by Rotorog »

Ossie wrote:
He will be there again next year people. Why you ask?? Because Sheedy will be there next year. Simple really. But with Sheedy gone in 2008 we will see the end of our "beloved" Henno.
Not happy Jan. :evil: