Overrated Tinny Smartarses !!!

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Re: Overrated Tinny Smartarses !!!

Post by Bomber_Fan »

F@#k me, didn't anybody enjoy the Mark Williams gesture towards Choco. I f@3k'n hate Port because we have been copping some absolute spankings from them recently. Don't get me wrong I hate the Dawks too. I find it a tad hypocritical that the Hawks are happy to play "unsociable football" but gestures like this are the "quickest exit from our football club". Choco's response was priceless, he was absolutely seething. I gotta admit I got some perverse pleasure out of it. Suck eggs you prick Choco.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

robbie67 wrote:
I ******* hate Hawthorn. Most Essendon supporters my age do. You younger people should remember the line in the ******* sand game, when those c0ck suckers got all brave, hitting blokes while they were being held on to, knowing if we hit back, it was our finals campaign that was in jeopardy. They were already ******* out of it. I would love to wipe a few of those fckers like Bateman out later in the season. I couldnt give a sh1t if our blokes got suspended, as long as they broke some jaws, and ended a few seasons.

C*nts. The lot of them.
F@#k I agree, we should have a "line in the sand" game against Hawthorn - get Johnno and Pev to come in and crack some skulls. Gutless behaviour from the lot of those pricks on that day. Let's see how much they enjoy it when the shoes on the other foot - let's really put Buddy's shoulder to the test. A few late attempts to spoil that accidentally strike the shoulder I'm sure wouldn't hurt...
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Bomber_Fan wrote:F@#k me, didn't anybody enjoy the Mark Williams gesture towards Choco. I f@3k'n hate Port because we have been copping some absolute spankings from them recently. Don't get me wrong I hate the Dawks too. I find it a tad hypocritical that the Hawks are happy to play "unsociable football" but gestures like this are the "quickest exit from our football club". Choco's response was priceless, he was absolutely seething. I gotta admit I got some perverse pleasure out of it. Suck eggs you prick Choco.

I must admit, I enjoyed this too. He has an ego the size of Lance Whitnall's gut Choco.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Bomber_Fan wrote:F@#k me, didn't anybody enjoy the Mark Williams gesture towards Choco. I f@3k'n hate Port because we have been copping some absolute spankings from them recently. Don't get me wrong I hate the Dawks too. I find it a tad hypocritical that the Hawks are happy to play "unsociable football" but gestures like this are the "quickest exit from our football club". Choco's response was priceless, he was absolutely seething. I gotta admit I got some perverse pleasure out of it. Suck eggs you prick Choco.
Oh shit yeah, I LOVED IT!

I remember those farkwits Chad Cornes and Warren Tredrea in last year's Prelim where they acted like absolute smart arsed idiots. They rubbed it in to the Roos when the game was well and truly over by dancing their idiotic jig after kicking goals. They showed no respect for Glenn Archer playing his last AFL game nor did they have any grace in victory. So f*** the lot of 'em and their arrogant psyche.

As for Mark "shot gun" Williams, he's got shit for brains. It takes a special type of idiot who used to do a shot gun routine while his team is 10 goals down. Justin Murphy laughed in his face and mimicked him in "that game" where we belted them on the scoreboard. Dick head. But I laughed when he gave it to Port yesterday. Good on him! Now he has to suffer the consequences within his own club. Good result all round in my book!!

I also remember Alastair Lynch doing the exact same thing (only with a bit more "theatre") to the Bulldogs in 1999 Semi Final. After he kicked a goal he turned around to (I think it was Kretiuk) and did the choking routine and really over acted. I laughed....I hated Kretiuk and the Bulldogs with a passion.
Essendunny
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

I enjoyed it, but not from Mark Williams (player). I hate that c*nt as much as I hate Dale Thomas, Craig Bolton, Port Adelaide (minus Rodan) and a few others.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber »

The whole thing is that gesture will do more to motivate Port if they Hawthorn in the finals than anything their coach could conjure up. Its just not a good idea to give future opponents ammunition to work with. Celebrate by all means but this guy has obviously got a huge problem in how to direct his emotions after goaling.

I heard Gerard Whately again this morning hailing Hawthorn's "success" as if they had already achieved the ultimate. The way he goes on about them you'd think they'd broken the all time consecutive flag record. To all those who appear to be creaming their jeans over them, wait until we play them because you can rest assured you will end up hating them with all the venom that any respectable Bomber supporter should.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

MH_Bomber wrote:The whole thing is that gesture will do more to motivate Port if they Hawthorn in the finals than anything their coach could conjure up. Its just not a good idea to give future opponents ammunition to work with. Celebrate by all means but this guy has obviously got a huge problem in how to direct his emotions after goaling.
Exactly, and its not what Hawthorn want. Its one of the reasons why Clarkson signed a 3-year deal and had no press conference. They dont want any distraction
MH_Bomber wrote: I heard Gerard Whately again this morning hailing Hawthorn's "success" as if they had already achieved the ultimate. The way he goes on about them you'd think they'd broken the all time consecutive flag record. To all those who appear to be creaming their jeans over them, wait until we play them because you can rest assured you will end up hating them with all the venom that any respectable Bomber supporter should.
Now this is stupid, and this is where I agree with you. Until you win a flag, its not a success. 1999 was not a success for us, so this year for Hawthorn is nothing yet. If they lose the prelim, then its a wasted year.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!