tackles missed

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
timbercote
Top Up Player

tackles missed

Post by timbercote »

Does anyone know how many tackles we missed this evening.

also how do our stats tonight compare with previous weeks. I am assuming the weather played a part in our tactics
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Re: tackles missed

Post by Boyler_Room »

How about the lack of frees rewarding the excellent tackles we laid. Could hardly buy a holding the ball free tonight. We were kicked in the guts quite a few times by the umpires but a couple of "must kick" goals wnt begging and meant we couldn't close the deal.
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
Royza
Club Captain

Post by Royza »

Our tackling was pretty good I thought. Something like 60-63. Got some good reward for tackling players diving on the ball. Still has me stuffed how every week we get a raw deal with regards to holding the ball/dropping the ball/incorrect disposal.
Bomber_Fan
On the Rookie List

Post by Bomber_Fan »

Speaking of free kicks missed - how about the Jake "The Snake" Roberts DDT applied on NLM in the last quarter. I don't understand how somebody is allowed grab you in a headlock and then slam your head into the ground FFS and get away with it.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

timbercote wrote:Does anyone know how many tackles we missed this evening.

also how do our stats tonight compare with previous weeks. I am assuming the weather played a part in our tactics
You work it out.
Essendunny