Bombertalk - is the end nigh?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Re: Bombertalk - is the end nigh?

Post by swoodley »

Windy_Hill wrote:
swoodley wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
swoodley wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

Huh? You still pissed over that...get over it junior

(and havent you been the find of the century since joining)

Really looking forward to your next half interesting contribution to this forum.

Pest
meeow...
C'mon Swoods, the guy wont give it a rest, havent we moved on?? I mean seriously.
haha...c'mon Windy...are you sure you're over it :lol:

I thought I was
Don't despair...you'll get there eventually :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Windy_Hill wrote:
Windy Hille wrote:What a hypocritical thread! The author wants new members but was directly responsible for trying to get me AXED for no good reason! :evil:

Really looking forward to your next half interesting contribution to this forum.

Pest
Well, no, I'm not "still pissed". This is the first time I've mentioned it in fact. And I only called you out as being hypocritical, well, because it is. Here you are saying BT is dying and we need new members. And there you were harrassing me because I have a similar name to you (which I had no idea of) and even went to ask other members to vote on it!

And now you call me a "pest" when I've hardly posted much on here. Fairdinkum, you're the one "not over it" :roll:
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

Get into it!! We could do with some entertainment!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Windy Hille wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
Windy Hille wrote:What a hypocritical thread! The author wants new members but was directly responsible for trying to get me AXED for no good reason! :evil:

Pest
Well, no, I'm not "still pissed". This is the first time I've mentioned it in fact. And I only called you out as being hypocritical, well, because it is. Here you are saying BT is dying and we need new members. And there you were harrassing me because I have a similar name to you (which I had no idea of) and even went to ask other members to vote on it!

And now you call me a "pest" when I've hardly posted much on here. Fairdinkum, you're the one "not over it" :roll:

This is not a private club so you can come and go as you like...i really dont give a f*** brother
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

1974 all over again...The Battle of Windy Hill(s) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

swoodley wrote:1974 all over again...The Battle of Windy Hill(s) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
=D> =D> =D>
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Windy_Hill wrote:
Windy Hille wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

Pest

This is not a private club so you can come and go as you like...i really dont give a f*** brother
Gee, you're full of hypocritical remarks. Is this your intention? To be a big hypocrite?

You don't really give a f*** you say. Yet, you did go well out of your way to get me removed. You don't really give a f***. But you label me a pest - even though I haven't made many appearances in here.

You have to admit though, here you are making a big statement that the site is doomed unless we attract new members, but you are responsible for making new members unwelcome. Like I said, hypocrite.

Now you may come on here again and paste some other claptrap insult towards me just to make youself sound important around here. And I hope you do. Because it will also show that you are immature as well as being a hypocrite.
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Go new guy! Love a good forum flame thread. this end nigh thread should just go on to spite itself
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Absolutely smash each other, this is great. :wink:
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

I'm backing you Windy!

Tear him a new one brother!!!!
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rivals!!
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

mmmmm...popcorn.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

I love how every time I dip back in here there's a shitstorm.

For me, I make the kind of comment I used to make here on twitter. Maybe that has something to do with the decline?
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Windy Hille wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
Windy Hille wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:

Pest

Gee, you're full of hypocritical remarks. Is this your intention? To be a big hypocrite?

You don't really give a f*** you say. Yet, you did go well out of your way to get me removed. You don't really give a f***. But you label me a pest - even though I haven't made many appearances in here.

You have to admit though, here you are making a big statement that the site is doomed unless we attract new members, but you are responsible for making new members unwelcome. Like I said, hypocrite.

Now you may come on here again and paste some other claptrap insult towards me just to make youself sound important around here. And I hope you do. Because it will also show that you are immature as well as being a hypocrite.

Mate, I made some comments about your name being the same as mine and was shouted down and havent said another thing about it since. I apologise if this has caused so much mental grief for you. You then went and changed your avatar to be the same as mine. I didnt say a thing realising its just a gentle piece of baiting. I therefore changed my avatar - no complaints, no fuss. The only time I have responded to your little cheap shots has been a further change to my Avatar to the face of Lenin after you made a remark about my comments being Bolshevik. No big deal.

Since the day you arrived, you have not been able to control yourself in having little digs at any opportunity. I have never, on purpose, said anything in return. Consistent to this, you come onto this thread and have a go at me. I welcome your participation in this forum, it was never being questioned. if you bother to re-read the original reparte between us, it was only ever about the name you selected. But I sucked it up and shut up about it . In hindsight I was probably being childish to even question somethign as silly as a forum user-name.

My friend, I welcome your participation on this site although frankly I doubt we will bare witness to anything more interetsting than another petualant and cheap shot at a member who has been coming here for more than 10 years and who consistently contributes something more than juvenile baiting.

I look forward with adrenaline fueled anticpation to your next contribution to Bombertalk.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BANG BANG!!

Prize fight of epic proportions!

Come back with a good left hook WINDY HILLE..
ZeroEffect
On the Rookie List

Post by ZeroEffect »

I'm confused. One of you guys need to change names so I can work out who's winning.

I have been on this site for 5 or 6 years but I rarely post. Recently I have spent more time reading the Bomber Blitz forums as they seem to have a lot more people posting and most of the time more up to date information. I think you guys have a really great community here and it would be sad to see it end but eventually your probably going to have to move over to BB.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

ZeroEffect wrote: but eventually your probably going to have to move over to BB.

Not in my life...BB is like Pizza Hut....easy to order but nothing of substance. It ultimately causes heartburn

As for more informative, I havent seen anyting on BB to suggest that at all.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

ZeroEffect wrote:I'm confused. One of you guys need to change names so I can work out who's winning.

I have been on this site for 5 or 6 years but I rarely post. Recently I have spent more time reading the Bomber Blitz forums as they seem to have a lot more people posting and most of the time more up to date information. I think you guys have a really great community here and it would be sad to see it end but eventually your probably going to have to move over to BB.
It's simple really...Windy is winning...and...er....losing...f***, now I'm confused :? :lol:
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

Lets face it. Adding an e onto hill is a stroke of pun genius. Combining a champion of essendon with efc spiritual home.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

little_ripper wrote:Lets face it. Adding an e onto hill is a stroke of pun genius. Combining a champion of essendon with efc spiritual home.
Thank you, you Little Ripper. I have always called David Hille "Windy". That's my nickname for him. So naturally, I would make myself Windy Hille.

I notice the other WH is trying to portray me as a menace. WTF? The avatar thing was a "bet" egged on by another poster for me to do. So I obliged. No malice, just banter.

But WH still takes pot shots by saying I don't post anything worthy. Yet he starts threads that are hypocritical and he thinks that's ok :roll: