Pev in the backline.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Essendon4eva wrote:robbie, robbie, robbie. Have you gone thrugh one trainging session in the ring? Have you trusted somebody else with your own body? DO you know most wrestlers have a amatuer wrestling background and could break your arm, leg or back at any given time?

Cant make it in real sports?
Monty Brown - NFL Champion
Brock Lesnar - NCAA Amatuer wrestling champion
Kurt Angle - 1996 Gold Medalist
Bad News Brown - Olympic Bronze medalist in Judo
Iron Sheik - Olympic athlete with Iran

The swtich to wrestling because there is more money in it.
Ignorance is a funny thing. Here is something for you. Download a wrestling shoot interview called 'RF Video Shoot. In the ring with: Homocide'. You may learn a thing or two.
Never heard of them.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:robbie, robbie, robbie. Have you gone thrugh one trainging session in the ring? Have you trusted somebody else with your own body? DO you know most wrestlers have a amatuer wrestling background and could break your arm, leg or back at any given time?

Ignorance is a funny thing. Here is something for you. Download a wrestling shoot interview called 'RF Video Shoot. In the ring with: Homocide'. You may learn a thing or two.
Never heard of them.
Who the f*** would care to??
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

just get back to the f****** footy girls!!
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Never heard of them.
Just shows your naive to anything other than AFL. SO don't talk about anything other than football.

P.S. Alsmost forgot about Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock.
Ultimate Fighting Champions. From a era where the only things illegal were eye gauging and low blows.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Essendon4eva wrote:Monty Brown - NFL Champion
Monty Brown - 4 years in the NFL does not make you a champion.

Brock lesnar - Amatuer champion in Wrestling.

Kurt Angle - Gold medallist in wrestling

Iron Sheik - Athlete with Iran, bet it was hard to get into that team.

But honestly, if you consider Wrestling a sport then you a seriously delusional. How can it be a sport when the results are known before the "fight" (slap fest)?

Dont get me wrong, I used to enjoy wrestling alot, but it aint a sport. Its a soap opera at best.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Essendon4eva wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Never heard of them.
Just shows your naive to anything other than AFL. SO don't talk about anything other than football.
Not at all and in fact if you care to check the 'sports discussion' forum you will see I am quite a keen poster on all sorts of different sports.

My problem is that I am just to damn blatantly heterosexual to enjoy half naked men pretending to beat the suit case out of each other.

Maybe you should stick to the 'sports discussion' and start a thread entitled 'I am gay therefore I like wrestling' so that you can talk to yourself about how shit it is...
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Essendon4eva wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Never heard of them.

P.S. Alsmost forgot about Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock.
Ultimate Fighting Champions. From a era where the only things illegal were eye gauging and low blows.
This IS a football forum you know...it's called "Game Discussion" which generally means discuss the game (the game being football)
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Essendon4eva
High Draft Pick

Post by Essendon4eva »

Rossoneri wrote:
Essendon4eva wrote:Monty Brown - NFL Champion
Monty Brown - 4 years in the NFL does not make you a champion.

Brock lesnar - Amatuer champion in Wrestling.

Kurt Angle - Gold medallist in wrestling

Iron Sheik - Athlete with Iran, bet it was hard to get into that team.

But honestly, if you consider Wrestling a sport then you a seriously delusional. How can it be a sport when the results are known before the "fight" (slap fest)?

Dont get me wrong, I used to enjoy wrestling alot, but it aint a sport. Its a soap opera at best.
Monty Brown played with a championship team. Thats what was ment by champion. He won a championship.
I never said, it was a dport, but disagree that it is 'fake', as being thrown around for 300 days a year, without a off-season or week off, is not fake.

If you get an injury in wrestling, you pay for the help. If you have a drug or alcohol problem you get fired and have to help yourself. All of this and more, yet AFL players carry on when we talk about bringing back State of origin, "We want our weeks break".

'bomberdonnie', but your so hetrosexual, to watch big men in shorts adn singlets, grabbing each other on a football field? Talk about a double standard, espicially considering you will get at least one match a night wiht some of the most beautiful women in the world.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Pev in the backline.

Post by BenDoolan »

LOL, I miss him!

Sorry to drag this up, but the wrestling reference from Robbie made me do it :P
Essendunny
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

All is forgiven. We miss your brilliant wit, amazing insight and profound commentary together with your totally new approach to the Oxford dictionary.

...........but please make it off season!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:LOL, I miss him!

Good to See I haven't changed in 4 years

f*** he was a c***... I bet he still reads the forum and still whacks off to wrestling
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

bomberdonnie wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:LOL, I miss him!

Good to See I haven't changed in 4 years

f*** he was a c***... I bet he still reads the forum and still whacks off to wrestling
It all started when I posted an image of a keyboard after one of his posts and said "here, try again". He just went ballistic and turned into the nutter we all knew :lol:
Essendunny
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Funny shit. I cant wait to draft Nathin Loevvett-Monfires in the draft game. 8)