Bombertalk - is the end nigh?

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Re: Bombertalk - is the end nigh?

Post by Windy_Hill »

Windy Hille wrote:
little_ripper wrote:Lets face it. Adding an e onto hill is a stroke of pun genius. Combining a champion of essendon with efc spiritual home.
Thank you, you Little Ripper. I have always called David Hille "Windy". That's my nickname for him. So naturally, I would make myself Windy Hille.

I notice the other WH is trying to portray me as a menace. WTF? The avatar thing was a "bet" egged on by another poster for me to do. So I obliged. No malice, just banter.

But WH still takes pot shots by saying I don't post anything worthy. Yet he starts threads that are hypocritical and he thinks that's ok :roll:
You are still wrong - no hypocrisy at all and your arguments are starting to look thin.

I have been coming into this forum for 10 years so why would I want to see it come to an end. Attracting new members is exactly the point of the thread. However, attracting new members who simply come in for the occassional cheap shot is not my intention. Not sure why being discerning is being hypocritical

You are welcome to your name - havent said a thing about it since the first week you crawled in - yet despite that, you still have a crack at every opportunity. When are you going to move on.

By the way, still waiting for a contribution of note from your keyboard. Any idea when it will come?
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

Robbie you need to make a second account, call it Robby and fight with yourself. This IS kinda entertaining.

I will never go to BB.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Megan wrote:Robbie you need to make a second account, call it Robby and fight with yourself. This IS kinda entertaining.

I will never go to BB.
When are we going to stop doing the flirtatious dance and just give in to our carnal feelings?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

boncer34 wrote:
Megan wrote:Robbie you need to make a second account, call it Robby and fight with yourself. This IS kinda entertaining.

I will never go to BB.
When are we going to stop doing the flirtatious dance and just give in to our carnal feelings?
Can I watch?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

bomberdonnie wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

I will never go to BB.
Can I watch?
Me too, if Mrs Merc joins in :lol:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Windy_Hill wrote:
Windy Hille wrote:
little_ripper wrote:Lets face it. Adding an e onto hill is a stroke of pun genius. Combining a champion of essendon with efc spiritual home.
Thank you, you Little Ripper. I have always called David Hille "Windy". That's my nickname for him. So naturally, I would make myself Windy Hille.

I notice the other WH is trying to portray me as a menace. WTF? The avatar thing was a "bet" egged on by another poster for me to do. So I obliged. No malice, just banter.

But WH still takes pot shots by saying I don't post anything worthy. Yet he starts threads that are hypocritical and he thinks that's ok :roll:
You are still wrong - no hypocrisy at all and your arguments are starting to look thin.

I have been coming into this forum for 10 years so why would I want to see it come to an end. Attracting new members is exactly the point of the thread. However, attracting new members who simply come in for the occassional cheap shot is not my intention. Not sure why being discerning is being hypocritical

You are welcome to your name - havent said a thing about it since the first week you crawled in - yet despite that, you still have a crack at every opportunity. When are you going to move on.

By the way, still waiting for a contribution of note from your keyboard. Any idea when it will come?
Hmmmm, I see. Sarcasm, condescension and smart arsism are some of the other toys you have. Lost your rattle?

Now, I never said you wanted the the forum to come to an end. As I said previously, I called you out when you made a thread asking for new members, but went out of your way to get me chopped some time ago. And this is the first time I called you on it. Hypocrisy. Hardly been "having a crack at every opportunity".

And I note that you have challenged me to write something "of note" for the second time. I take it you are one of the best posters in here (in your own modest opinion). That you like to start topics based on your ponderings whilst sitting on the toilet. That's what this thread appears to be born. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the type of poster who likes to start topics, but sits on the fence while everyone debates the conundrums. And that you end up being the main poster in your own threads - something like 4:1 ratio where you may even quote your own comments and comment on them.

How am I doing?
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
F****** GOLD!! =D>
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

"smart arsism"....I'm not sure if that's correct use of the English language but it sounds good :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Windy Hille wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:
Windy Hille wrote:

Hmmmm, I see. Sarcasm, condescension and smart arsism are some of the other toys you have. Lost your rattle?

Now, I never said you wanted the the forum to come to an end. As I said previously, I called you out when you made a thread asking for new members, but went out of your way to get me chopped some time ago. And this is the first time I called you on it. Hypocrisy. Hardly been "having a crack at every opportunity".

And I note that you have challenged me to write something "of note" for the second time. I take it you are one of the best posters in here (in your own modest opinion). That you like to start topics based on your ponderings whilst sitting on the toilet. That's what this thread appears to be born. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the type of poster who likes to start topics, but sits on the fence while everyone debates the conundrums. And that you end up being the main poster in your own threads - something like 4:1 ratio where you may even quote your own comments and comment on them.

How am I doing?
Not good WH, still nothing but odd ramblings about, wait a sec, me!!!

Sure this is not a case of SWM - first my name, then my avatar.....stalking me in every thread.

Do I need to get a restraining order?
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

I'm starting to get the feeling this is going to end with the two of you going down on each other in the toilets at the Punt Rd end.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gimps »

BomberinJapan wrote:I'm starting to get the feeling this is going to end with the two of you going down on each other in the toilets at the Punt Rd end.
Ha ha ha.. a standing 69?
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Homos
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

boncer34 wrote:

I will never go to BB.
Bonce, I had no idea you felt that way about Robert!
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Well with the Bombers flying it seems Bombertalk is running smoothly again!

We all ok now?
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Gimps wrote:
BomberinJapan wrote:I'm starting to get the feeling this is going to end with the two of you going down on each other in the toilets at the Punt Rd end.
Ha ha ha.. a standing 69?
A standing 69 = just looking up an old friend ;-)
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Western Red wrote:Well with the Bombers flying it seems Bombertalk is running smoothly again!

We all ok now?
lol exactly
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Gimps wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
boncer34 wrote:

I will never go to BB.
Can I watch?
Me too, if Mrs Merc joins in :lol:
hahaha :lol:

I might pass if thats ok!!!