Cuz in the shit AGAIN.

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
keri
Regular Senior Player

Post by keri »

Does the AFL have the power to say he can't play ANY form of football?
"Let's face it. If I didn't exist, you'd pay someone to invent me"
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

grassy1 wrote:Gringo,Read it or Don't Read it.No Skin off my nose.

KERI,he was FOUND GUILTY of CONDUCT UNBECOMING and supposedly SUSPENDED for 12 Months.

But he wasn't really and the Suspension consequently means nothing,because it means he is allowed to Play Football.

Why even bother suspending him in the 1st place?
This is possibly the most violent abuse of the English language ever seen on Bombertalk. It is grammatically incorrect. It is factually incorrect. It is scientifically incorrect. I have a strong feeling that you may be the offspring of Jimmy and Mandy Loughnan. Is this the case?
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Filthy wrote:
gringo wrote:
grassy1 wrote:Gringo,Read it or Don't Read it.No Skin off my nose.

KERI,he was FOUND GUILTY of CONDUCT UNBECOMING and supposedly SUSPENDED for 12 Months.

But he wasn't really and the Suspension consequently means nothing,because it means he is allowed to Play Football.

Why even bother suspending him in the 1st place?
This is possibly the most violent abuse of the English language ever seen on Bombertalk. It is grammatically incorrect. It is factually incorrect. It is scientifically incorrect. I have a strong feeling that you may be the offspring of Jimmy and Mandy Loughnan. Is this the case?
Well at least he is not the offspring of Shrek and Fiona........

On topic....why is an Essendon chat forum talking about this waste of space Cousins? Can't wait for the Draft tomorrow so we can all concentrate on the Bombers.

Couldn't care a less about the other 15 Clubs. :roll:
Because like it or not, it's news.

Or it least it was news, the hype has seemed to die down a bit, and rightly so, after the Commission meeting.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Not gonna bother E4E. Gringo and BD did it for me.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.