Crowd numbers next week v Lions

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Re: Crowd numbers next week v Lions

Post by Sismis »

BomberinJapan wrote:Jonathan Brown out for today's game so will play his 200th against us.

Might bring another 40 or 50 in the gates...will have to revise my predictions upwards :wink:
My wife is a Lions supporter and gleefully told me this yesterday. Why does this always happen to us?

We're both taking Monday off so we can have big one, we figure one of our teams have to win! Unless of course it's a draw like last year #-o
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Sismis wrote:
BomberinJapan wrote:Jonathan Brown out for today's game so will play his 200th against us.

Might bring another 40 or 50 in the gates...will have to revise my predictions upwards :wink:
My wife is a Lions supporter and gleefully told me this yesterday. Why does this always happen to us?

We're both taking Monday off so we can have big one, we figure one of our teams have to win! Unless of course it's a draw like last year #-o
I hope for our sake that you are not getting any action from the Mrs on Sunday night. [-X
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

They might rest Brown, so they can give him his 200th against Sydney the following week in Brisbane.

But I doubt it...I think he loves playing against Essendon.

I hope both teams come to play and the game is of reasonable quality.(I think it will however be turnover city).
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

little_ripper wrote:They might rest Brown, so they can give him his 200th against Sydney the following week in Brisbane.

Yeah, he and 30 other forwards in the competition....
Essendunny
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

BenDoolan wrote:
little_ripper wrote:They might rest Brown, so they can give him his 200th against Sydney the following week in Brisbane.

:lol: :lol: :lol: yup.

Any idea how we go in terms of conceding inside 50s? are we the worst in this regard?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

little_ripper wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yup.

Any idea how we go in terms of conceding inside 50s? are we the worst in this regard?
That, I have no doubt. And the least forward fifty entries to boot.....
Essendunny