List changes

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: List changes

Post by BenDoolan »

Quinn is a rookie, sti.
Essendunny
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

BenDoolan wrote:Quinn is a rookie, sti.
And is an international rookie so isnt included in the primary list. David Meli is the same.

Surprised that both of Silverlock and Crameri have been retained as well...I would have let at least 1 go.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Not really surprised with most of those and like others, I think that Slatts and Still will get rookied or relisted...

Also, whilst a few of our KP's are not quite upto scratch, we have a dearth of KP's, several of whom can play multiple roles within the team as needed on match day...
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote:Quinn is a rookie, sti.
Yes - but Bock and Williams were rookies. Both gone. Theoretically, the two rookie spots freed up may be used to retain TSlatts and Still.

Despite being an international rookie - jury is still out whether Quinn will make AFL standard.

Given that the Rookie list is our way to test out new talent this year - would have thought that more spaces would have been made on the rookie list to see what may be available given that only 3 spots are open for the draft (maybe one more in the PSD).

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Why the f*** has Marcus Marigliani suddenly been delisted? Is it because he looks like a footballer and plays like one??

:evil:
Essendunny
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

BenDoolan wrote:Why the f*** has Marcus Marigliani suddenly been delisted? Is it because he looks like a footballer and plays like one??

:shock:
damn...
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

BenDoolan wrote:Why the f*** has Marcus Marigliani suddenly been delisted? Is it because he looks like a footballer and plays like one??

WTF.... I must have missed that one.... surely Crameri or Silverlock would have gone before Rigga....

Im heartbroken... :(
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:

WTF.... I must have missed that one.... surely Crameri or Silverlock would have gone before Rigga....

Im heartbroken... :(
Must have been a last minute thing. Shit decision in my book.
Essendon list changes
Thursday, 28 October 2010
Staff writers for essendonfc.com.au

Essendon Football Club has made the following changes to its playing list ahead of the 2011 season in accordance with the AFL's List Lodgement No.1 deadline today.

Ben Howlett – promoted to the senior list
Christian Bock (rookie) – delisted
Jason Laycock – delisted
Marcus Marigliani (rookie) - delisted
Tyson Slattery – delisted
Michael Still – delisted
John Williams (rookie) – delisted

The Club would like to thank all of our delisted players for their contributions and wishes them well in their future endeavours.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Booooo. He wasn't amazing in his two AFL games, but surely his VFL form earned him at least another rookie year?

I'd have kept Marigliani over Crameri and Silverlock - who?
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.