Let it Burn and Learn from the Humiliation

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: Let it Burn and Learn from the Humiliation

Post by j-mac31 »

Sismis wrote:It may have had an effect at the start, but we then kicked the next three goals and had a handy lead. I don't think it was a factor at all.
FWIW I didn't think we were that good in the first quarter either and were probably lucky to only down by a goal or so at the first break.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I hope the players are hurting as much as we all are right now. I've been copping it all day from Carlton supporters.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

my carlton mates have been pretty good, although the ones at work are all massive bandwagon and 1 didn't even know they were in the finals so her crap means nothing, but the one friend that is a massive blues fan is good she has respect for us
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Let's hope we do learn Swood and TAKE FULL REVENGE!
filthy2

Post by filthy2 »

j-mac31 wrote:
Sismis wrote:It may have had an effect at the start, but we then kicked the next three goals and had a handy lead. I don't think it was a factor at all.
FWIW I didn't think we were that good in the first quarter either and were probably lucky to only down by a goal or so at the first break.
Yeah and they kicked 3 from the boundary line in a row plus Santa O'Hopeless managed too........what else do they do out of their arse?
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

filthy2 wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:
Yeah and they kicked 3 from the boundary line in a row plus Santa O'Hopeless managed too........what else do they do out of their arse?
Let go of it filth they kicked 23 behinds... Barely had a one off lucky day
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Jazz_84 wrote:my carlton mates have been pretty good, although the ones at work are all massive bandwagon and 1 didn't even know they were in the finals so her crap means nothing, but the one friend that is a massive blues fan is good she has respect for us
WTF - she's having a lend of you mate. Or really doesnt follow the c**** (oops, didnt dodge the filter properly there did I)