David Evans

Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.
bomber88
Top Up Player

Re: David Evans

Post by bomber88 »

Bleeds red and black.
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

Evans is all class just like his old man.

When will these blood leeching morons masquerading as journos finally get the message that f*** all is going to happen until the drug bodies release their report.

This constant baying for blood (Fatprick is at it again this morning) reaffirms our belief that their egos insist that they have a scalp to show for their efforts, which overrides any chance for fact to get in the road of fiction.

I had to turn off David's press interview yesterday when he asked for questions and that revolting slag from Fairfax piped up. It was that or a brick through the screen.

I pray for our day in court when we can destroy some of this vermin.
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

It certainly is a fecked environment when these cretins print whatever they like in agenda driven opinions- without the return clout it deserves. Even a Bomber forum (Blitz) seems to silence the outrage against the putrid scum by banning its own members whenever they say something against these trash journos. That's right, they are banning their own members.

Now admittedly, some of what has been written has been personal attacks on those leeches. Some may have been warned, I have no idea. But the entire thread of 500+ pages has been deleted for one reason or another. A new thread was created with the explanation that the other one was removed for reasons of "personal attacks and potential defamatory comments on journos". I made a comment "LOL, defamatory comments and personal attacks are littered within the articles written BY journos. I hope you ban anyone posting links to these. Just to be fair". I was then consequently banned. Without warning. Joke.
Essendunny
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

rockhole wrote:Evans is all class just like his old man.

This constant baying for blood (Fatprick is at it again this morning) reaffirms our belief that their egos insist that they have a scalp to show for their efforts, which overrides any chance for fact to get in the road of fiction.

Apparently the tool was on SEN this morning demanding that the club hold weekly press confernces to update the journos on the progress of the investigation.

Sorry what?? Do you not understand that that the ASADA/AFL investigation is ongoing and that the club cannot comment on it, as they have repeatedly said since it commenced in early Feb?

Or do you mean Ziggy's investigation that was completed yesterday with the tabling of the report?

Also why do you hacks require any press conferences at all, you just print whatever crap you want to anyway.

Timmy Watson at least took him to task for his gross idiocy.
JockStraps
High Draft Pick

Post by JockStraps »

BenDoolan wrote:It certainly is a fecked environment when these cretins print whatever they like in agenda driven opinions- without the return clout it deserves. Even a Bomber forum (Blitz) seems to silence the outrage against the putrid scum by banning its own members whenever they say something against these trash journos. That's right, they are banning their own members.

Now admittedly, some of what has been written has been personal attacks on those leeches. Some may have been warned, I have no idea. But the entire thread of 500+ pages has been deleted for one reason or another. A new thread was created with the explanation that the other one was removed for reasons of "personal attacks and potential defamatory comments on journos". I made a comment "LOL, defamatory comments and personal attacks are littered within the articles written BY journos. I hope you ban anyone posting links to these. Just to be fair". I was then consequently banned. Without warning. Joke.

As much as I love my fellow Bomber fans, Bomber Blitz seems to cater fro the lowest common denominator and probably had no choice but to shut a few of them up. Having said that, I cant imagine why referring to certain football journos as purulent cesspits of fermenting faeces could ever be defamatory when its clearly a statement of fact, an observation if you like.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

ealesy wrote:
rockhole wrote:Evans is all class just like his old man.

Apparently the tool was on SEN this morning demanding that the club hold weekly press confernces to update the journos on the progress of the investigation.

Sorry what?? Do you not understand that that the ASADA/AFL investigation is ongoing and that the club cannot comment on it, as they have repeatedly said since it commenced in early Feb?
Or to put it another way - ASADA/WADA has concerns that we may have operated outside the rules and laws of the code. So they are investigating us... and EFC is not privy to the thought processes and progress of (alleged) independent investigators.

in this light (the demand for) a weekly update from us is akin to a demand that Tony Mockbel, Baby Carl and the Carlton Crew (alleged crims at the time) provide a weekly presser about how the many VicPol investigations were proceeding at the time. Derrrrrrr!!!!

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

David Evans - Time Magazine Man of the Year
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

That's kinda funny. Everyone hung it on BT because it was aligned with the club and had strict rules, and ran away to BB in a huffy because we were dictators. What's their excuse?
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Megan wrote:That's kinda funny. Everyone hung it on BT because it was aligned with the club and had strict rules, and ran away to BB in a huffy because we were dictators. What's their excuse?
I'd love to know. I sent a message asking them to explain. No response.

Weak as piss.
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote:
Megan wrote:That's kinda funny. Everyone hung it on BT because it was aligned with the club and had strict rules, and ran away to BB in a huffy because we were dictators. What's their excuse?
I'd love to know. I sent a message asking them to explain. No response.

Weak as piss.
Geez - it took you this long to get banned on BB??? I got tossed years ago... the in-crowd got a bit annoyed that I got offended over some tastless jokes on a draft night a few ears back ...

Its much more refined in this forum ... :roll:

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

Political masterstroke by Evans.

I suggest he will be elected in a non-contest.

In fact, I recommend that if anyone dares to stand against him - we of the Bomber faithful direct our collective wrath squarely at whomever this spoiler might be.

It will only cost the club an unnecessary expense in conducting an election for the shortest priced favourite in history.

David Evans = Black Caviar.
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.